If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Pataskala, OH
There are 68 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Pataskala
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThere were several delays due to bad weather (storms and lots of rain), but the team did a great job and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They also pointed out some things I was not aware of that I'll need to take care of in the future.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe quality of the work was outstanding and the work quite difficult but they did not stop until the job was completed, which was difficult in this heat and done very well. Thomas Ludwig and his team, Casey, Peyton and Caleb were very professional and efficient. I would hire them again anytime! None better in Ohi
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- CT Concrete LLCI am so ecstatic that I choose CT Concrete from the companies I asked to provide estimates in Feb 2021. I interviewed 3 companies, and I chose CT Concrete for 3 primary reasons: Quality from other projects, reputation on Angi and the BBB and price. Additionally the representative, Jim, and I had an instant comfortable interactions throughout the entire process. I told Jim it would be late Summer 2021 before I would be ready to do the work. I contacted him in early August, and needed to get another estimate since lumber prices had increased. The increased costs were very reasonable for my project. Jim involved me in recording the area to be upgraded ( I took lots of pictures and sent them to him via Google Photo link.) He was clear about the requirements to begin work, the payment expected at the beginning (50% of the total at the start and the remainder at the end.) and what to expect about keeping the concrete "safe" from debris leaving unwanted imprints. The crew that came out for the tear down, framing, pour and clean up were outstanding. I voluntarily provided them cold water and homemade lemonade to cool them off on the hot day. They were very appreciative. The driveway, walkway and stoop look so beautiful. Now my neighbor is looking to have a concrete pad added to his driveway too. All of my neighbors surrounding me immediately came over to admire the craftsmanship. I feel like I have definitely picked the absolute best company to invest my money into to improve my home's curb appeal and usefulness. I can't wait to drive on it when it finally cures completely in about 7 days. I am one happy consumer! I'll be happy to have them use my house to show future customers the amazing job they've done
- A P MARCHI INCVery punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this company
- A P MARCHI INCAbsolutely the right choice in cement contractors. Great work and professionalism. Definitely would hire again
- A P MARCHI INCTony and his team were great! There was an issue with the slope of our driveway(there was none) as well as the size of each “panel” on the main area of the driveway and Tony was able to see these issues and explain them to us so we knew what he and his team would be doing as they laid our new driveway. We also asked Tony to add some last minute work on with our garage and he had no problem doing so and we were very happy with the way that turned out as well. Overall we received an awesome final product and I would highly recommend A.P. Marchi for concrete work
- Chris Ruh Cement CoI needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement work
- Stephen Arthur ConcreteWe were extremely pleased with the concrete work done by Stephen Arthur and his crew. Stephen immediately returned my initial phone call and arrived to make his estimate exactly on time. Our new driveway, porch and sidewalk look great and we most definitely recommend this company!
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso
Concrete Repair Contractors in Pataskala
- Business Description:L & M Masonry & Concrete, in Mansfield, OH, is the premier concrete contractor serving Richland County. We specialize in driveways, basement waterproofing, decorative concrete, parking lots and much more. For more information, contact L & M Masonry & Concrete in MansfieldRecent Review:Hey Mike, My husband was not happy with your sloppy, shoddy work either, he asked you to leave before you did any more damage than you already had. As for getting your attorney on me, go right ahead, we have picture to prove what you did, before and after. We have every right to give you the review you deserve, they only reason we didn't take you to court was a lowlife like you would never pay anyway. By the way, my husband called you many times about getting some of the money we gave you before you started the job by the way, and you hung up on himRose M.
- Business Description:Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customersRecent Review:The service went well. They are professional and on time.Keneth N.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 24 years because we love what we do! We believe this is reflected in the Angie's List Super Service Awards we've received for 21 years!Recent Review:front porches, steps and service walksNiki S.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:With over 18 years of experience, A.P. Marchi, Inc. has been a leading provider of concrete removal and replacement services. As an owner-operated company, we specialize in concrete driveways and quality service at affordable prices. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure your concrete job is completed correctly and on time. In addition, our employees have extensive experience in the concrete trade to ensure the craftsmanship of the project is second to none. We value our customers a..Recent Review:Very punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this companyLonda B.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:Above all, Dan is a craftsman, not just a contractor, which is a rarity these days. He personally, as company owner, provided the in-person evaluation and estimate of the project. Dan arrived for the estimate on a Saturday, as scheduled (he works with his crew during the week) and was very thorough in his assessment of our project. He explained everything he would do, made suggestions to reduce costs and simplify the job, and sent his quote within a reasonable time frame. We were under a time crunch, and Dan understood and worked with us. He and his delightful crew arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday morning and worked throughout the day. Within four hot, humid, hard-working days, they delivered a masterpiece. Every member of the crew was thoughtful, fun, and respectful, and a true pleasure to deal with. Dan is a task master with his crew, directing every aspect of the work, teaching each person how to improve their craft and the product. Not one detail was forgotten or ignored. Dan was the first to arrive each day, and guided each step of the project. The final outcome was a work of art. Dan and his men went beyond our expectations, providing finishing touches that we didn't even expect.. The project has just finished and our neighbors are already coming by to rave about the results. I can't imagine a better outcome than what we received from Dan's company. I rarely recommend a product or a company, but I have no hesitation in recommending Dan Few's Concrete Company to friends and familyCYNTHIA R.
- Business Description:Christopher Brown Cement LLC is a family owned and operated business since 1963. We are all about flexibility, honesty, quality craftsmanship and above all, results. My team of experienced workers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Christopher Brown Cement LLC continues to use only the best quality of materials and supplies in the industry. We offer a variety of types of concrete projects; including driveways, color stamping, patios and side..Recent Review:Mr. Brown was wonderful to work with. Very responsive via phone and text. While my concrete was setting my neighbor asked me for a recommendation to demo a patch of concrete in her yard and Mr. Brown and his crew was able to demo it while waiting for my concrete to setChristie R.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL OFFICE AT (614) 297-7320 to set up an appointment! Chris Ruh Cement Company has been proudly serving Central Ohio, OH since 1970 as a concrete contractor. We do all types of concrete and stone work for residential and commercial properties. We handle foundation and basement work, including structural repairs and waterproofing. If you need a professional to install your driveway, sidewalk, or patio... come to usRecent Review:I needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement workTaymoor A.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of professional concrete and handyman experience, I am here to address all your fix up, needs you may have.Recent Review:Went very well everything that i expected and more !levi G.
- Business Description:You have two work options: Simple concrete and Stamp, so you can choose the best project that suits you. Below are some completed projects and in the construction process. Our company works in partnership with large and renowned companies in the concrete sector. Ernst Concrete is one of the leading concrete suppliers with a high level of quality in services and products. From there we use 4,000 PSI fiber concrete that is currently used by giants in the civil construction market, through the c..Recent Review:Amazing experience with a fair price, very strong sidewalk, I park my heavy tractor a few days and still so amazing and in perfect condition, I told José what I need and he gave me something better than he asked for, a wonderful surprise, thank you Jose, my wife loves your art in my back yard, another perfect job!! I really recommend this, professional and friendly peopleYghor S.
Deals in Pataskala for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Albany
- Buckeye Lake
- Canal Winchester
concrete contractors in Pataskala
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3G Concrete Coatings2635 Sportsman Club Rd
- 3G Concrete Coatings
- A P MARCHI INCP.O. Box 307747
- A PLUS CONCRETE LIFTING14455 STATE RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Concrete356 National Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AARON & AARONS ROOFING COMPANY INC.279 BURNS DR N
- AARON C CONTRACTING "LLC"13395 BIRCH Rd. Ne.
- ABC Masonry Construction Ltd279 Kramer st
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- ACE CONCRETE INC2940 Creek Rd
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Affordable Concrete2819 Grosse Pt
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENT 2633 Cambria Mill Rd
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL PURPOSE CONCRETE INCPO Box 1101
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- Alvito Landscape Co. 1740 Ross Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE SYSTEMS INCPO BOX 476
Grove City, Ohio
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- ARTISTIC SCAPES LLC6193 BILLINGTON DR
- ASPHALT SERVICES OF OHIO, INC4579 Poth Rd
- Atlantis Concrete & Construction LLC792 Carteret Dr.
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A P MARCHI INC
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- BACKUS CONCRETE824 CARRYBACK DR
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT3045 E. 5th Ave.
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- billingsley con llc623 S 13th St
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blubaugh Construction & Design1660 Cullison Rd
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- BONDED ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3483 E FULTON ST
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Brandon's Premier Drone Services,LLC3729 Georgia Ave
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- Bricklin LLC4895 Olentangy Blvd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brooks Concrete4 Ravine Ridge
- Brown-Bell PavingP O Box 29041
- Bruck Blacktop MaintenancePO Box 21013
- Buckeye Asphalt Maintenance & Sealcoating, LLC488 Yeoman Ave
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd5360 Ponderosa Dr
- C Roy Homes7565 E Liberty Rd N
- C. K. Enterprises830 Franklin Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC321 Green Meadows Dr N apartment B
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- Capoccia Concrete, LLC8631 Olde Worthington Rd.
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- CAREY PRECAST CONCRETE COMPANY3436 TWP RD 98
- Carter's Concrete contracting1024 Lancaster ave
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- CD Concrete LLC4885 Sheets Rd NW
- CDK Structures Inc4600 Mitchell Ln
- Central Ohio Concrete1726 Pompey Rd
- CENTRAL OHIO CONCRETE CUTTING6450 W BROAD ST
- Chase Brick Paving2728 N County Line Rd
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Brown Cement LLC833 Bowman Ave.
- Citizen Construction Group7593 Lake Dr
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- Classic Cement Contractors12185 Milnor Road
- CLASSIC HANDYMAN SERVICES620 TAYLOR STATION RD STE I
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Columbus Concrete Construction1255 N Hamilton Rd # 101
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd