A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Nova, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Nova
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsIt went very well. Service was completed professionally and in a timely manner. I would recommend to anyone.
- AUSTIN DECK & FENCEAustin Deck and Fencing was absolutely fantastic to work with! Brad was very professional and courteous. He was willing to work with our HOA policy and make sure it was done to their standards. He was not pushy at all like some companies can be. We looked at two different options, metal and wood. We ended up choosing wood. It was more cost effective and it’s a new type of wood that does not require maintenance! We are so pleased with our fence! It is absolutely gorgeous and our puppies love the freedom!! I would absolutely use the company again if the need arises in the future
- Fredericksburg BuildersOver the years we have undertaken many renovations to the homes in which we have lived. To do the renovation of our patio room into an all-season room, we spent a month interviewing six different builders and getting estimates. We liked how thorough Fredericksburg Builders were in discussing with us our ideas for our all-season room. We were also impressed with how they itemized and presented the contract to us. They offered ideas, and listened to our ideas and revisions throughout the planning period. When we finally decided upon the plans for the renovation their construction supervisor was very thorough in going over the contract to make sure that we were all on the same page. Their estimate of the cost was the most economical of all the contractors we interviewed. Once the construction started, the crews arrived on time to begin the demolition of the old patio enclosure. From that point forward, all materials for the construction were delivered on time and on site for the crews to promptly begin work. All of the crews that worked on our project had a good work ethic, were polite, and cleaned up the site after their workday. Crews were diligent about not damaging our rubberized surface around the pool area by having plywood covering the area throughout the project. The heating system was somewhat of a challenge. We had hot-water radiant heat in the floor of the existing family room. For the new addition, we wanted to extend the radiant heat to the new portion of the all-season room. The heating contractor, Alpine Heating, evaluated the existing system and devised a means of connecting the radiant floor heating to the existing water boiler. All the crews were knowledgeable and efficient. They did an outstanding job laying the new tile after they had ripped up the old. The siding, doors, and windows were installed skillfully. But, what was really impressive was that they retrieved some of our old exterior bricks to finish off the fireplace in a manner we never expected so that it is a feature of the new all season room. The gate to our fence around the pool which the new all season room faces when finished looked like the original. What was exceptional was how the construction supervisor was always on top of things, willing to listen, and was concerned with how the end result would meet our expectations! We can only say that the addition of the new all season room far exceeded our expectations
- Fence MastersWe called fence masters for an estimate on a fence for our farm. Josh came out and gave us a price, he was very nice and polite and listened well. we decided to go with Josh and fence masters. they came out and put up a great fence for us. They were very neat and concerned with not damaging any landscaping. They dug very deep holes, to prevent frost heave, as Josh explained. Every thing was done very professionally and looks great. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and have already recommended them to two of my friends
- Ace Fence & Deck LLCWe were moving to a new house. We have three dogs and did not want to move in without a fence. We worked with Ace to get it installed by move in. They completed the installation in two days and had it complete as the moving trucks pulled up. They did an outstanding job and are highly recommended.The estimate was prepared after walking the job and staking it. Suggestions for the best way to install were made and improved on our conceptual layout.. It turned out great and exceeded our expectations
- Lowe'sdidn't show up on scheduled days, drug it out way too long, drilled holes in panels in the wrong places and tried to leave them up, left screws out of brackets, did not use the post caps I had picked out and ordered, put up warped and stained panels that had to be replaced, brought a pallet of 2 x 4's they didn't use (had not been ordered and had to be refunded off the bill) and left in the yard for weeks which killed the grass. I've been through enough home improvement projects to know they are not fun and always have glitches, (I used Lowes to remodel my kitchen and my bathroom) but this was a much easier project and should have gone a lot smoother than it did. We should not have had to tell them to replace the damaged panels (warped, stained, drilled wrong). Although when we called the head installer, he did apologize for his workers bad judgment and had them replace the panels, it was still surprising to me that anyone on a professional crew would even consider leaving those panels up. I was disappointed in Lowes (if it is your subcontractor, you share the blame) I decided to not push the post cap issue (I'd told the salesman I wanted gothic post caps by the gates- not a big enough deal to push, by then I just wanted it to be done) So I give them an average rating
- LONG'S FENCE DECKS & REMODELThey came out to measure our front yard and they claimed to have forgotten their chalk line measurer. So they looked around and said they would be back in the morning to take the needed measurements with their chalk line but they never showed up. We called them several times but they refused to answer their phone and or return any of our phone calls/messages. Very very poor service the fence was suppose to be for our children and for our dogs to make a safer enviroment for them to play away from the road
Fencing Contractors in Nova
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Dog guard is a proven underground fence system that is known within the industry for its reliability, quality and excellent service that comes with every sale. In fact, there is no better way to protect your dog than with dog guard. Professional installation. Year round service & support, professional dog training, containment guarantee, free in-home estimates, fencing for any size or number of dogs or cats. We also offer 6 months same as cash financing and except all major credit cards. Loca..Recent Review:This company was very professional, punctual and friendly. They did a great job of communicating when the product would be installed, how to use the product and continually checked in with me to see if modifications need to be made. When I asked for some adjustments to the system, they responded immediately and had the modification done within days of my request. Highly recommendedJill L.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:There are three words used consistently in our profession: design, build and maintain. Aura Concrete & Landscaping's foundation is built on making these come together for you, the client. Our loyal base of residential and commercial customers are the foundation of our success. Through personal recommendations by our satisfied customers, Aura has grown into a comprehensive concrete & landscape design, & construction company that can meet your every needRecent Review:My husband and I decided to expand our existing driveway to make room for his work truck and to give the kids more room to play. I called Brian to get a quote which he was able to go out immediately and call me with a quote. As with most major purchases, we got a few different quotes from a few other companies. Brian was right in the middle when it came to pricing. I have seen his work and was really impressed so I was excited to work with him. He told me that his schedule will allow him to get to us mid-September or early October which was great for us. He recently came over to the house and told me that he would be able to get me into his schedule the following week - which was amazing! When he and one of his guys came over to measure and spray paint my lawn (which is still there), I mentioned to him that we have received a price from another company that is $1,000 lower than him. As soon as I said that, his whole demeanor changed. Almost as if he was appalled that I got another quote. Mind you, I did not sign the contract. Brian told me that he would not budge on the pricing and he would not honor the contract that stated he would cut the curb - he would only expand the driveway. Later in the day, speaking with my husband about what Brian had told me about the layout of the driveway, my husband had more questions. I had asked if Brian could talk with my husband since I was the middle man. My husband called and spoke with Brian and told him that instead of him cutting the curb (which was listed in the contract), we would want to get a price for him redoing the entire driveway including the expansion. Brian told my husband he would pull the dimensions of the driveway and get back to him. The next day, Brian sends my husband a text message (not even a phone call) saying he has work to do in Columbus and his pricing would never beat the other company. He never gave us a chance to use his services. He got defensive about us getting a new company quote. He was very unprofessional by texting and not calling. I would NOT recommend him - regardless of his workkelly w.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated! Trust, hustle, and quality are what we bring to every single project. We love what we do and take great pride in our foot print in the field! Reach out anytime for questions comments or concerns! Buy overbuilt, not overpriced!Recent Review:Please reach out to me for pictures/videos and copies of all communications with the “owner” Jerrad Barski. March 10 began a kitchen renovation that was supposed to take 3 weeks. I just “got rid” of them May 28. I say “got rid” because this job is not done. I paid to get rid of them and hire someone else that can actually do quality work. Over $20,000 I paid them. They messed up my electrical and my plumbing. They did send someone to fix my electrical after about a month of not being able to use my basement outlets. I had to pay my plumber $200 to fix the plumbing. My walls are a disaster, do not allow them to touch your walls or paint. My backsplash looks like a teenager completed it. My brand new ceiling has dips and grooves all throughout it. My dishwasher was not even hooked up to the hot water nor was it hooked into the drain properly. They covered my plumbing with silicone. My cabinets were installed in the wrong places and I had to have them move them. A full day of work for them is from about 11 to 3 if you are lucky and they don’t work Monday’s or weekends no matter how far behind they are. Jarred Barski attempted to bully me out of paying in full when the job was not done and also told me “I have no more time to commit to your job”. The workers used my shop vac, broke my broom and continued to use my items without even asking. Only one of the workers would clean up his mess when he was here and that was Colton. I saved for 10 years for this, worst financial decision ever to use this company. I am a single mother and a breast cancer survivor. He also promised me he would install one additional cabinet that I bought. Once I paid him he said they were going to the store for supplies for the cabinet and they would return to install it. Never returned. Shocking. Do not use this company!!!!!!! Message me for videos, pictures and copies of all text communicationsMelissa P.
- Business Description:Handyman service
- Business Description:We a Veteran owned company that can preform Gravel/stone/milling Driveway repair. Culvert or other exterior drainage instance or replacement and a variety of other outdoor services ranging from tilling to basic landscaping. Our goal is to be competitive with other companies while not sacrificing quality for quantity. Your work will be our number one focus while on site and will remain in contact with our customers while getting the project completed in a timely manor. We are the Atchison brot..
- Business Description:Free Estimates and price match guarantee for legitimate estimates. 10% Discount to new customers.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Nova
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central Ohio Premier Stain1268 Township Road 1706
- Central Ohio Premier Stain
- Global Home Solutions LLC1333 Twp Road 608
- Global Home Solutions LLC
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Lance's Hidden FencingPO Box 20040
- Lance's Hidden Fencing
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC