A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Norwalk, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Norwalk
- David Lawrence IrrigationHe made sure all of the water was out of my sprinkler heads and took the pump with him to store it. He did a good job. I feel safe with him and I have no problems with his work.
- THOMPSON LANDSCAPING INCWork did not start until several phone calls then resulted in partial killing of weeds and poison ivy and a second application again after calling. One truckload of topsoil was never delivered. The wrong tree was cut down and stump not fully removed but was covered over with mulch and tree was subsequently replaced with two trees smaller than promised. The 60 - 24" blocks specified in the contract were replaced with 51 - 18" blocks set so far apart you can't walk on them without leaping. The sprinkler system was not professionally done and they were called to correct several inadequacies - never finished the job to our satisfaction. Back yard is swampy and I believe there is a leak in the system. They did not come back to fertilize and reseeding was not done until Nov. 1st -- too late in the season to be effective. Three lilac bushes appear to be dying. Would never recommend these landscapers
Irrigation Systems Installers in Norwalk
- Business Description:Hi my name is Matthew, I have been landscaping for 18 years. I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream. I offer fair pricing, there's not a price I can't beat. My greatest satisfaction is the smile on your face after your dream turns into reality. I offer grass cutting mowing pavers retention wall irrigation you name it I do it hard to find good workers these days but you can still count on me quick and efficient with qualitRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful and great job. We want them to comeback.Stella H.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGE. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
- Business Description:Serving Toledo / Northwest Ohio Locally Owned (Genoa Oh) Advanced Foundation Waterproofing, Providing Homeowners Reliable ,Affordable, Solutions with New techniques for their Waterproofing & Out door Drainage Problems... *__Basement, *__Crawl Space and *__Out door Drainage =Warning Signs..... -Cracking Walls, -Seepage, -Mold , -Mildew, -Peeling paint, -Damp musty odor, -Stagnant water destroying lawn Etc......... *Single Wall , Two Walls , No job to Small *Poured, Block, Brick, Stone Wal..Recent Review:<br /> <br /> He did a great job for me. He is always out there doing the work himself and never sent a crew out without him. He let me do some personal financing with him and it has been just great. He was always on time. He is extremely professional and curtious. He is just a great worker and guy. No complaints! I would recommend him to anyoneNicki M.
- Business Description:Nature's View Landscape is a full service landscaping company. Offering services from A to Z.Recent Review:Helped with several projects last year and this summer. Revamped two full flower beds including cleanup, weed guard and adding river rock and new decorative bushes. This summer helped created a leveled off pad for my above ground swimming pool. Responsive! Scheduling is dead on and he keeps in touch through the entire process (a lost art, but he's excellent and I will use him againSteve J.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Also accepts cash payments. Additional DBA - Bailey's Tree & Landscape, Bailey's Buds 'N Blooms.Recent Review:Did a nice job and left the area with no debris. All wood was gone and no sticks left behind. Had to call at least 3 times to get an estimate. Signed the contract thru email. We contacted him a couple of weeks later to ask when he would begin and he had misplaced the contract and forgotten about us. He removed the tree the following weekElizabeth T.
- Business Description:From Outdoor fireplaces to Pergolas and Grill Islands to the Outdoor man cave. Let us transform your backyard into a complete extension of your home. Whatever your outdoor visions are, we can help!Recent Review:Kuhl Outdoor Design did a great job in installing retainer walls for 3 basement egress windows. Taking great care not to damage my yard or the neighbor?s yard, the Kuhl crew hand dug 3 window wells 3 x 4 foot wide x 7 foot deep. Once the window company finished the widow installation, the Kuhl crew returned and finished the retainer wall construction. Walls were built with Unilock Pisa 2 blocks. The workmanship was fantastic and the finished product looks great! <br /> <br /> <br /Michael M.
- Recent Review:Wayne Homes helped us pick out home model, features, etc. Construction started in May 2013 and we took possession in September 2013. Some things were high priced such as non-standard doors, other things were surprisingly inexpensive, such as expanding room sizes. I was totally involved with the planning and kept tabs on every step of construction. I believe the quality of the home and the quality of the build is what the buyer puts into the planning and communication with the company. The biggest negative was being told at late in the planning was that I had to find an excavator for the dig and that I had to get the permits for the septic, electric service, water service, etc. A stressful experience since I knew nothing about such things. But I found an excavator on my own who happened to be a regular player with Wayne Homes and he did a great job and saved us money. Everything worked out in the end, but it was very hectic between signing the contract and the first dig date. I could do the process again with more confidence if I had to, but hopefully I will not have to. <br /TIM D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- Bay View
- New London
- South Amherst
lawn irrigation services in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing806 Nottingham Drive
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape Inc3811 Venice Rd
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape Inc
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- KUHL OUTDOOR DESIGNS INC9410 HURON AVERY RD
- KUHL OUTDOOR DESIGNS INC
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Nature's View Landscape6100 W Lakeshore Dr
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Nature's View Landscape
- PATTERSON LANDSCAPE & CONSTRUCTION CO1264 COLUMBUS CIRCLE N
- PATTERSON LANDSCAPE & CONSTRUCTION CO
- Starks Landscaping & More160 Washington Ave
- Starks Landscaping & More
- Wayne Homes10001 Us Hwy 250 N
- Wayne Homes