Green and Clean Home Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7575 TYLER BLVD

Mentor, OH 44060

We are an essential service and can definitely help with house sanitation, air ducts cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, chimney/fireplace cleaning & inspection & repair. We take all the precautions necessary with "PPE" (Personal Protective Equipment) & sanitize our equipment

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Air Duct And Vent Cleaning

Air Duct And Vent Cleaning

air duct cleaning202044060
Clean and sanitize the entire ducts and vents in the house.

Best "Angie" service award winner for two years in a row (2019 and 2020)!! , the former name was "Angie's List", now it's "Angie". Our website is - www.greenandcleanhomeservices.com our phone number is - 216-446-2626 Toll Free: (888) 886-4305 Emergency - 216-312-6371 COVID-19 Update- All of our staff and technicians have received the Covid-19 vaccine. WE ARE UP AND RUNNING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), WE TAKE ALL THE PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY SO YOU CAN TRUST US AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR SERVICES- - All our staff and technicians took the COVID-19 vaccine! - Our technicians maintain social distancing regulations, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control, on and off duty. - Our technicians wear face masks, gloves, and shoe covers while in your home. - Our employees will wipe down all surfaces they were in contact with. - Our employees will sanitize our equipment before and after each job and wash their hands regularly. Green and Clean Home Services is a one-stop-shop for air duct and vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweep (chimney & fireplace cleaning), chimney & fireplace inspection, chimney & fireplace repairs, chimney cap installation, carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. We found that top-notch customer service and uncompromising quality of service are an absolute necessity for true customer satisfaction. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Click on the link below- this is the link to our youtube channel, with all our videos. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNIZQ8knp5yT3MmYqQz6e9A Note - Minimum visit is $91/$99, depending on location. Coupon prices may vary depending on customer location. Air duct cleaning coupon is for $189 up to 1,400 sqft house....

air duct cleaning (246)chimney sweep (198)dryer vent cleaning (188)carpet cleaning (181)chimney repair (107)upholstery cleaning (80)chimney cap repair (67)oriental rug cleaning (9)house cleaning (35)

06/16/2021

great service, would definitely use again!

Description of Work
chimney sweep and cap installation

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/15/2021

The service was done very well, I could see the difference now, He showed me before and after the work was done. He was very timely, professional, punctual and I would use him again in the future

Description of Work
Chimney and Vent Cleaning Service

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/14/2021

Really well! He was very informative and helpful. We will use them again!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

05/27/2021

Excellent. David was very good with scheduling and the cleaning went very well. He explained everything clearly and continued to show me his progress. Very pleased that I hired this company.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

05/18/2021

Had my dryer vent, chimney, carpet and upholstery cleaned by this company and they did a superb job. From start to finish, they were real professional and the price was reasonable. If you need any service, I’d suggest you give them a call. I highly recommend Green and clean!

Description of Work
Chimney sweep, dryer vent cleaning and carpet and upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/08/2021

Green and clean did a great job! Arrived right on time and did a very thorough clean of our air ducts. Aloo helped give a helpful recommendation that ultimately will save me money in the long run. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Air duct and vents cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/04/2021

The process was well communicated. They assessed what needed to be done and provided a quote based upon the task. A date was set, and a confirmation of the date and time was received as we got closer to the appointment. After the task was done, I was asked to review the work. They cleaned up afterwards, so there was no trash left on the premises. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Chimney cap installation

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

04/19/2021

I'm a return customer and I'm very pleased with Green and clean every time I hire them. I was amazed how much junk and dirt came out from my ducts and vents. Also, they cleaned my chimney and made some repairs inside the fireplace. Very reasonable price, honest and reliable. That's why I keep hiring them. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and chimney sweep

Category carpet cleaners,chimney sweep,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning,chimney caps,chimney repair,dryer vent cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

04/03/2021

Had a very good experience with Green and clean. The service was exactly I needed, the technician arrived on time, was very professional and friendly. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Chimney sweep, fireplace cleaning, and inspection

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/25/2021

Very satisfied! The tech cleaned 4 carpets, an area rug, a sofa and recliner. Many times during the process he asked us to take a look to be sure was to our satisfaction - we were impressed by that. He worked hard the entire time. He was very respectful of our home to not dirty anything. When we asked, he gladly showed us the cleaning solutions he uses. It was a pleasure to work with him from star...

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Chimney & fireplace services - Chimney sweep (chimney & fireplace cleaning), chimney & fireplace inspection, chimney & fireplace repair, chimney caps (covers) installation. - Air duct and dryer vent cleaning. - Carpet and upholstery cleaning.