Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Get matched with top handyman services in London, OH
There are 61 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in London
- Superior Home Maintenanceexcellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru roof
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe was very friendly and always on time. Very easy to work with and always delivered to my satisfaction. I’d definitely recommend him for any home related contracts.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe is the finest craftsperson I've worked with in my eleven years in Columbus and there have been many. He is respectful, kind, responsible and we will not only hire him again and again but we are recommending him to ALL our friends. It's nearly impossible to find someone who doesn't take a job and disappear or do 75% and then do inferior work just to finish and move on. We love his work and he is an even better person. Hire him while you still can
- Handyman Van 4 UExcellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCI am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work
- ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTIONJob was way bigger than expected. I was told 4 inch deep ended up being 8 inch deep. Way bigger job than they bid on and they kept going and finished. Would definitely give more business of other types too.
- Capital City Property ManagementIncredible service! Had several no call/no shows with other contractors but Anthony was prompt to reply to my initial request and had excellent communication through project completion. Prompt, professional, and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCIt went very well. We have used this company many times and they always do excellent work, going above and beyond.
Handymen in London
- Business Description:General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work p..Recent Review:Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him againJeff L.
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250Recent Review:excellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru rooKathy K.
- Business Description:Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business.Recent Review:Best experience EVER! Bernie got here right on time, brought all necessary tools, even brought his own padded blanket to lay on the floor while working on fan. He was here about 45 minutes and found it was a vibration caused by not having the blower motor physically "fixed" to the metal base. Sliding the motor forward under the fire box and adding a couple pieces of two-sided velcro fixed everything! We also talked about possibly adding a second switch to control the fan instead of it being regulated by the fireplace. But after thinking about it we decided it wasn't a good idea to bypass the regulator. Anyway, after all his time, he gathered up his tools and was ready to leave. I asked how much I owed him and he said. "Nothing, because I learned a little today." He literally wouldn't let me give him anything! What a great guy! We got the fireplace fixed, everyone will be happy, and it didn't cast me a thing. We have a new handyman for all our future needs. And we'll refer him to all othersSCOTT W.
- Business Description:General Contracting and Roofing in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. We specialize in shingle roofing, metal roofing, low slope roofing (EDPM & TPO), exterior trim work, structural repairs, and much more.Recent Review:the guy who did work dripped spackling in numerous places on walls, lamp shades and pictures and sanded without any attempt to clean up . he made no attempt to cover hardwood floors, carpet or furniture as such left quite a mess . we advised manager of this but no adjustmenWilliam B.
- Business Description:When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The service was a 100% excellent, I have recommend them to other people.Barbara W.
- Business Description:Drywall, Interior and Exterior Painting, Plumbing, Deck Building, Windows, Doors, Stairs, Electrical, Flooring, Handyman, and even Maintenance. Currently I do all the work myself and I own my own business. I have been doing Maintenance and Construction for 18 years. My brother and I had our own business called J and R Services located in Columbus Ohio. We had to shut down the business due to the economy tanked. I started my own business 3 years ago as solo owner of Rolands Construction and Ma..Recent Review:Roland did a fabulous job. Left the job clean, was easy to work with, and very reasonably priced.Diana Alans Aunt P.
- Business Description:My company consists of myself and on occasion a helper if the job requires it. I focus on roofing and gutters. This allows me to keep it simple, and give my customers the respect that they deserve from start to finish. Also because my company is so small, I do not accept credit cards, but will gladly accept a personal check or cash. I am licensed as a roofer for the city of Columbus, also bonded, and insuredRecent Review:I called James at 7:30 on Monday morning. I explained that after the weekend storms I discovered a leak coming through the roof. James told me he could be out the same day. At 1:00 James called me and arrived at my home. He assessed the leak, took a photo to show me the problem and fixed it in less than 30 minutes. I've seen no leaking since then. James is fast, thorough, and reasonably priced. I will call him again when the need arisesWilliam T.
- Business Description:Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service availableRecent Review:We had some wind damage a couple years ago and we hired Ed and his team to do the replacement. They did a great job then and the price, quality of work, responsiveness and professionalism was excellent. Two weeks ago we had some minor wind damage (one piece of siding came loose) and I contacted Ed and his team to do the repair. Ed came out, provided a free inspection and even was courteous enough to offer the repair free of charge. The repair was completed this week and once again was great work. If we have any additional siding projects in the future, New Look is who I will be calling. Definitely would recommend New Look to any and all who have a siding jobNeil H.
- Business Description:25 years of experience.Recent Review:Myron was very professional and friendly. I had an issue when little bit of rain water would get to my bathroom vent. Myron spotted the problem and removed the old exhaust vent, backing plate, tube and flex tubeJeff S.
- Business Description:My name is Charlie Griffey, owner of Griffey Remodeling. Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I have always had a passion for Architecture and Design. After graduating high school, I worked for two remodeling companies while paying my own way at the Ohio State University. In 1991, I was confident that with my hard work and dedication, I could start my own remodeling company and here we are 21 years later. My company focuses on residential remodeling and we service many cities surrounding Co..Recent Review:Having worked with multiple remodelers and contractors on two different houses, Charlie Griffey is by far the best I've ever worked with. I have high expectations, and Charlie exceeded every one. Charlie had workers at my house every day (including some weekend days) during my project and communicated with me (unsolicited) on a daily basis. This is unheard of for a contractor. Furthermore, his subs do great work. Charlie was not satisfied until we were completely pleased. He even called later after the project was completed to make sure we were happy. He had recommendations for me that I was hesitant to pursue, but he ended up being spot on. Furthermore, we encountered a delay (in shipping--not Charlie's fault), and Charlie remedied the situation himself in order to stay on track. I cannot say enough good things about Charlie's communication, professionalism, efficiency, or attention to detailCaroline S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Find handyman services in
- West Jefferson
- Mount Sterling
- South Vienna
- South Charleston
- Plain City
- Grove City
- Upper Arlington
- Milford Center
- Commercial Point
- North Lewisburg
handyman services in London
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z remodeling 8720 Pippin Rd
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accupro Painters256 Union Ave
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Accurate Heating & Cooling3001 River Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable fix3901 Hendron Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- Arrk Handyman Service
West Alexandria, Ohio
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AWESOME JOB, INCORPORATED5942 WHITEHAVEN DR
- A to Z remodeling
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- BILL MASSUROS3385 Willowood Pl
Grove City, Ohio
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brads OddnEnds
Mt Sterling, Ohio
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- BROOKRIDGE DEVELOPMENT.14817 Robinson Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bruce Home ServicesP.O. Box 95 45 N 4th St
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Budget Blinds of Hilliard & Grove City4694 Cemetery Rd #289
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR
- C & B REMODELING14 ESTATES LN
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- C-M PROPERTY MAINTENANCE1667 LYNNHURST RD
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Cal Zimmerman Painting2696 Cranford Rd
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Daylighting394 E Sycamore St
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Carney Building Systems LLC6631 Commerce Parkway Suite F
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- CENTRAL OHIO PROPERTY SERVICES LTD817 SULLIVANT AVE
- CHARLES KNIGHT CONSTRUCTION508 MURRAY AVE
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- CJ's Commercial & Residential Maintenance342 Donerail Dr SW
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Glass & Mirror Inc1574 Old Leonard Ave
- Cleaning lady and handyman1665 sale rd
- Closets By Design671 Kintner Pkwy
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- C & B REMODELING
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in London, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in London, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.