It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Get matched with top handyman services in Grove City, OH
There are 127 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Grove City
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCI am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCIt went very well. We have used this company many times and they always do excellent work, going above and beyond.
- Handyman Van 4 UExcellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.
- BDJ Handymen ServicesBill the owner of BDJ Handymen Services conducted an initial visit to discuss the project and provide a quote. A time was scheduled for the service to be conducted. Bill and Joey did a great job, they are detailed oriented, prompt, friendly and completed our project to exceed our expectations. We will definitely contact Bill and Joey again and recommend that you contact BDJ Handymen Service as we will be sharing our experience with our neighbors and other homeowners read less
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work read less
- ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTIONJob was way bigger than expected. I was told 4 inch deep ended up being 8 inch deep. Way bigger job than they bid on and they kept going and finished. Would definitely give more business of other types too.
- Capital City Property ManagementIncredible service! Had several no call/no shows with other contractors but Anthony was prompt to reply to my initial request and had excellent communication through project completion. Prompt, professional, and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
- E & A Painting LLCOutstanding!! I would highly recommend Everett and E&A PAINTING LLC!! We hired E&A to paint the interior of our home (90% & ceilings) After a disastrous experience with another company who we fired after 4 days, Everett came in & not only redid the mess the other painter caused but did an absolutely fantastic job!! Their work is 1st rate, use top quality paint , on time every day, and are super clean! Everett is a quiet guy, but spot on in his estimates, both in cost and time. He is also very accommodating, shifting from planned rooms to adjust to our needs. ( I wanted to surprise my husband when he was traveling to completely have the 3 car garage ceiling, walls and epoxy floor, it turned out beautiful with the coloring!!) painting another room so we could move clothes & art work back and forth. Everett’s approach along with his employee, Rick, is the “customer should never notice that we are here”- he lives up to this!! His his stands are high. They cover everything and their taping is meticulous. After a few rooms were done and we saw the quality work, we quickly had Everett do our garage, additional rooms, inside/outside front door. We commented on that the new paint made our woodwork and stairs especially look worn, I ask them if they do hardwood floors and woodwork, they said “we do wood”( they really like to work on wood!) We had them clean, fill, stain, poly our whole house woodwork. We then mentioned the condition of our countertops and I asked Everett about this, he said they can do that too- clean, polish, wax & reseal kitchen, bar and all bathrooms countertops. We are even having them quite out our basement. Pricing was fair and a great value, material receipts were provided daily to me. Neighbors have been impressed with their work and E&A has gained several more jobs in our neighborhood. They are fantastic and do everything “except plumbing read less
- Tae's remodelingEverything went well, very satisfied with the quality of the work. They did the work for a great price and were very professional.
Handymen in Grove City
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:If I could give 10-stars, I would. Without a doubt the team at SKY was amazing. They are so kind, punctual and meticulous in their work. They treated me with respect and they treated my home with respect. They were amazing to work with and I’m already planning our next renovation with them!! read lessElizabeth K.
- Business Description:All work is done by Eric Schirtzinger. There are no employees. Only work that is subcontracted out is work that I am not licensed to do.Recent Review:Eric was the only contractor that showed up on time to give me an estimate. His work was top notch and reasonably prized. He paid attention to details and always cleaned up. I am very happy with his work and will definately hire him again read lessSheri N.
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250 read lessRecent Review:James, Doug and the rest of the crew did an excellent job over a 2 day period.DELLA P.
- Business Description:I’m Joe Mazzarello with Mazzarello Home Improvements. I’m a third generation home improvement contractor and handyman proudly serving Dublin and it’s surrounding areas. I’m dedicated to helping people and providing them with quality work for an affordable price. There’s no job too big or too small. Contact me anytime, day or night, by text, email or phone for a free estimate. I look forward to meeting you all read lessRecent Review:Joe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work read lessmara s.
- Business Description:Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a home read lessRecent Review:Fred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.Patrick D.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high.. read lessRecent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work p.. read lessRecent Review:Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him again read lessJeff L.
- Business Description:Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.Recent Review:These guys are the best! This is not the first time I have hired them and I will continue to hire them when I need help.Joe L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Excellent as Frank Hughes was timely and explored the problem prior to beginning a repair. Provides explanation of what and why he was doing a particular step. Very professional and polite.robert s.
- Business Description:Small owner operated handyman company with a wide background from demo, painting, electrical, plumbing, flooring, carpentry, and more! We have industry experience since 2010 and have rehabbed/ renovated over 1200 apartment buildings. Residential and commercial services available! Looking to earn lifetime customers for any of your needs! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. They were professional. I would definitely hire them again.Chris H.
Deals in Grove City for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Fall is a perfect time to take care of all of your home’s routine home maintenance needs, including small tasks that could become big issues. This detailed checklist will break down exactly what you should be doing as the temperatures begin to drop.
Find handyman services in
- Commercial Point
- Upper Arlington
- West Jefferson
- South Bloomfield
- Mount Sterling
- Canal Winchester
handyman services in Grove City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- The Wood Fitz
West Jefferson, Ohio
- 19811065 Bluff Vista Dr
- 1A Budget Painting3743 Paris Blvd E
- 1st Choice Glass Block LLC3159 Berlin Station Rd
- 1st Choice Home Repair, LLC246 Lincoln Cir
- 1st Pick Home Improvement LLC
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- 20 lawn care
Grove City, Ohio
- 3 D CUSTOM PAINTING4435 KNICKEL DR
- 360 Degree Remodeling2685 Sherwood Road
- 614 Property Maintenance
- 911 handyman3871 Oakbrook Ln
- The Wood Fitz
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A Touch of Class4500 Dale Dr
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accurate Heating & Cooling3001 River Rd
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Adams Construction & Restoration 27729 Caldwell Rd
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- ADM Property Services, LLC5589 Congressional Pl D
- Aesthetic Touch Painting110 W Main St PO Box 371
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- All Star Electric2181 S James Rd
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- AllNOne343 S Warren Ave
- Alpha Omega7345 Havens Rd
- AMERICA'S CHOICE3405 S HAMILTON RD
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ANCHOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE2578 ELLIOTT AVE
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- ARBYDALE'S HANDYMAN WORK1280 CRANWOOD SQ N
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- Arrk Handyman Service
West Alexandria, Ohio
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- AT HOME MAINTENANCE1296 SLADE AVE
- At Your Disposal Hauling1603 Miltwood Rd
- ATW Interiors1414 N Hague Ave
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- A Handyman for All Seasons
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- BandMWoodcraft6475 Firethorn Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- Blue Crew Realty Property Maintenance and Repair177 Fox Glen Dr East
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bowers home and lawn177 S Wayne Ave
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brads OddnEnds
Mt Sterling, Ohio
- Brent Williams Masonry & Construction417 Oak St
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brookewood Construction Co Inc120 N High St
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bruce Home ServicesP.O. Box 95 45 N 4th St
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR