Looking to join the construction industry? Becoming a contractor is a challenging and rewarding career choice. Find out what skills and experience you’ll need to become a successful contractor and how much you can expect to make.
Get matched with top handyman services in Hilliard, OH
There are 150 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Hilliard
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCI am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCIt went very well. We have used this company many times and they always do excellent work, going above and beyond.
- Handyman Van 4 UExcellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work
- ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTIONJob was way bigger than expected. I was told 4 inch deep ended up being 8 inch deep. Way bigger job than they bid on and they kept going and finished. Would definitely give more business of other types too.
- BDJ Handymen ServicesBill the owner of BDJ Handymen Services conducted an initial visit to discuss the project and provide a quote. A time was scheduled for the service to be conducted. Bill and Joey did a great job, they are detailed oriented, prompt, friendly and completed our project to exceed our expectations. We will definitely contact Bill and Joey again and recommend that you contact BDJ Handymen Service as we will be sharing our experience with our neighbors and other homeowners
- Capital City Property ManagementIncredible service! Had several no call/no shows with other contractors but Anthony was prompt to reply to my initial request and had excellent communication through project completion. Prompt, professional, and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
- E & A Painting LLCOutstanding!! I would highly recommend Everett and E&A PAINTING LLC!! We hired E&A to paint the interior of our home (90% & ceilings) After a disastrous experience with another company who we fired after 4 days, Everett came in & not only redid the mess the other painter caused but did an absolutely fantastic job!! Their work is 1st rate, use top quality paint , on time every day, and are super clean! Everett is a quiet guy, but spot on in his estimates, both in cost and time. He is also very accommodating, shifting from planned rooms to adjust to our needs. ( I wanted to surprise my husband when he was traveling to completely have the 3 car garage ceiling, walls and epoxy floor, it turned out beautiful with the coloring!!) painting another room so we could move clothes & art work back and forth. Everett’s approach along with his employee, Rick, is the “customer should never notice that we are here”- he lives up to this!! His his stands are high. They cover everything and their taping is meticulous. After a few rooms were done and we saw the quality work, we quickly had Everett do our garage, additional rooms, inside/outside front door. We commented on that the new paint made our woodwork and stairs especially look worn, I ask them if they do hardwood floors and woodwork, they said “we do wood”( they really like to work on wood!) We had them clean, fill, stain, poly our whole house woodwork. We then mentioned the condition of our countertops and I asked Everett about this, he said they can do that too- clean, polish, wax & reseal kitchen, bar and all bathrooms countertops. We are even having them quite out our basement. Pricing was fair and a great value, material receipts were provided daily to me. Neighbors have been impressed with their work and E&A has gained several more jobs in our neighborhood. They are fantastic and do everything “except plumbing
- Tae's remodelingEverything went well, very satisfied with the quality of the work. They did the work for a great price and were very professional.
Handymen in Hilliard
- Business Description:2 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Call or text for immediate response.Recent Review:Spent 2 hours writing details and taking measurements to provide quote (install of 3 doors and base molding). Was told we would receive estimate in a few days. Did not receive estimate. Followed up a week and 1/2 later, was promised estimate again and again it never came. Ended up setting start date back 3 weeks, and wasted an afternoon off of work to get the estimate which never camDanielle M.
- Business Description:I’m Joe Mazzarello with Mazzarello Home Improvements. I’m a third generation home improvement contractor and handyman proudly serving Dublin and it’s surrounding areas. I’m dedicated to helping people and providing them with quality work for an affordable price. There’s no job too big or too small. Contact me anytime, day or night, by text, email or phone for a free estimate. I look forward to meeting you allRecent Review:Joe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding workmara s.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent as Frank Hughes was timely and explored the problem prior to beginning a repair. Provides explanation of what and why he was doing a particular step. Very professional and polite.robert s.
- Business Description:Capital City Property Management is a licensed and insured general maintenance, remodeling, and cleaning business since 2014. We provide versatile services to help with various home improvements and fixes. We offer cleaning and disinfecting services, handyman services, remodeling of bathrooms and kitchens, toilet replacement, tile installation, and more. We provide both residential and commercial service. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pri..Recent Review:Incredible service! Had several no call/no shows with other contractors but Anthony was prompt to reply to my initial request and had excellent communication through project completion. Prompt, professional, and friendly. Would definitely recommendBen D.
- Business Description:25 years experience in all aspects of construction, work guaranteed. Bathroom vents change outs, ceiling fan installations, exhaust hoods for stoves, appliance installations, kitchen sinks, toilets and bathroom sink installations, tile floor installation and repair, window and door replacements, TV mounting, repair and build new decks, exterior and interior home repairsRecent Review:Excellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.David H.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high..Recent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:Anything you need done on your home, he can do. Charges by the job. Free estimates. We only service Clintonville and Worthington!Recent Review:Bill the owner of BDJ Handymen Services conducted an initial visit to discuss the project and provide a quote. A time was scheduled for the service to be conducted. Bill and Joey did a great job, they are detailed oriented, prompt, friendly and completed our project to exceed our expectations. We will definitely contact Bill and Joey again and recommend that you contact BDJ Handymen Service as we will be sharing our experience with our neighbors and other homeownersTJ J.
- Business Description:Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.Recent Review:These guys are the best! This is not the first time I have hired them and I will continue to hire them when I need help.Joe L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:If I could give 10-stars, I would. Without a doubt the team at SKY was amazing. They are so kind, punctual and meticulous in their work. They treated me with respect and they treated my home with respect. They were amazing to work with and I’m already planning our next renovation with them!!Elizabeth K.
- Business Description:Small owner operated handyman company with a wide background from demo, painting, electrical, plumbing, flooring, carpentry, and more! We have industry experience since 2010 and have rehabbed/ renovated over 1200 apartment buildings. Residential and commercial services available! Looking to earn lifetime customers for any of your needs! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They did a great job. They were professional. I would definitely hire them again.Chris H.
Deals in Hilliard for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Upper Arlington
- Plain City
- Shawnee Hills
- West Jefferson
- Grove City
- Lewis Center
- New Albany
handyman services in Hilliard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- The Wood Fitz
West Jefferson, Ohio
- 19811065 Bluff Vista Dr
- 1A Budget Painting3743 Paris Blvd E
- 1st Choice Glass Block LLC3159 Berlin Station Rd
- 1st Choice Home Repair, LLC246 Lincoln Cir
- 1st Pick Home Improvement LLC
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- 20 lawn care
Grove City, Ohio
- 3 D CUSTOM PAINTING4435 KNICKEL DR
- 360 Degree Remodeling2685 Sherwood Road
- 614 Design and Remodel 250 E Park St
- 614 Property Maintenance
- 911 handyman3871 Oakbrook Ln
- The Wood Fitz
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Adams Construction & Restoration 27729 Caldwell Rd
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- ADM Property Services, LLC5589 Congressional Pl D
- Advanced Surface Finishes & Handyman ServicesPO BOX 682
- Aesthetic Touch Painting110 W Main St PO Box 371
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- All Star Electric2181 S James Rd
- Allen Harpster Ltd186 Amazon Pl
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- AllNOne343 S Warren Ave
- Alpha Omega7345 Havens Rd
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ANCHOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE2578 ELLIOTT AVE
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- Anthony-Paul Handyman & Cleaning Services LLC10821 Wadsworth Ave
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- ARBYDALE'S HANDYMAN WORK1280 CRANWOOD SQ N
- ARC Handyman Columbus8392 Cliffthorne Way
- Arehart Residential Construction369 Orchard Cyn
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- Arrk Handyman Service
West Alexandria, Ohio
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- AT HOME MAINTENANCE1296 SLADE AVE
- At Your Disposal Hauling1603 Miltwood Rd
- ATW Interiors1414 N Hague Ave
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AWESOME JOB, INCORPORATED5942 WHITEHAVEN DR
- A Handyman for All Seasons
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- BandMWoodcraft6475 Firethorn Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- BILL MASSUROS3385 Willowood Pl
Grove City, Ohio
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- Blue Crew Realty Property Maintenance and Repair177 Fox Glen Dr East
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bowers home and lawn177 S Wayne Ave
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR