Having a septic tank system requires some maintenance. In order to avoid hazardous incidents or health problems, read below to learn some key septic tank safety tips.
Get matched with top septic system services in Grove City, OH
There are 23 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Grove City
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLCInspection went well. Sherman explained all aspects that were confusing and unfamiliar in this home inspection. The explanation level and technical information was adapted to our knowledge of the topic and his was patience explaining items was very useful. His patience and professionalism was top notch and I would not hesitate to hire again. The only thing I'd change is in the report, bold, bullet-point, highlight or some other method to emphasize the critical elements that need attention due to safety (perhaps we had none). The thought being, as a new home owner, I can quickly reference this report after moving in and remind note the most critical issues quickly
- Apex Plumbing ProsDue to work performed by a previous contractor, our main sewer line cracked. It was the week of Thanksgiving, and I was hosting, and we had to turn off the water. They promised me they would get our problem fixed before family arrived from out of town. There were unexpected complications the day they worked on it and they called in the other crews to come and help as they finished their respective jobs. They got the job done and we had plumbing and water for our holiday weekend. They worked hard and kept their promise, and stayed late to make sure we were taken care of. They provided excellent service and care!!
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLCFantastic! Top Line was early for the appointment and very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything they had found during the home inspection. The report included clearly defined issues and what they recommended to remedy the same. The report also included many pictures to help explain the issue. I would gladly use Top Line again
- Utility and Septic SolutionsI was recommended by another plumber to have Ty come out and camera scope our cleanout pipe due to it backing up. He came after 5 p.m. to camera scope it and was super honest and courteous. He then came back on a Sunday to clean out the pipe with his hydrojetting tools. We're super grateful for his expertise, know-how using his tools, and honest nature. We'll be sure to go with him again in the future
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairVery well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairIt went very well. Bruce was knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly. Did the job well. Would highly recommend!
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & DrainSteve and Bob were very polite, professional and easy to talk to. They really had a mess on their hands with the 60 year old rotten main septic line. As they were fixing that, they found out why that wall of the basement was always wet. I had a major leak in the sump pump line. And, even though they had been here all day working on the main septic line. They wouldn't leave until the sump pump was fixed too. You just don't find companies or workers that care that much these days. I really made the right choice in AMANDA PLUMBING! If you need a GREAT Plumber that knows what they are doing Call Amanda! All the other guys are just guys looking for a big pay check! You're going to have to get in line though. Cause I've got two more jobs for them
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & DrainAmanda Plumbing was very good to work with! Talked with them over the phone about what the problem seemed to be. They were very professional and asked the right questions which determined other services were needed that they don't provide. they referred us to another Angie's list provider that did a great job which has resolved the issue. Amanda didn't get paid for the conversation, but they certainly provided great service and we will definitely contact them again if needed!
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairThe driver worked quickly in pumping the septic tank. He also provided useful information about maintaining the septic tank and drain field. I will use Wells Septic for future septic and plumbing work.
- Hansel's Septic Tank ServiceAllen and Chuck came out and arrived a little early and were able to be booked in a very timely manner when making the date of service. They were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they went about their cleaning of the tank, splitter box and examining the vent area of the leach field. They hosed down the tank and splitter box during and at the conclusion of vaccuuming both. They had me flush all the comodes in the house to assure all were flushing properly. I was very impressed. The previously used company was no way as thorough as these two gentlemen were. I will definitely use them again to address clean out of my 1,500 gallon tank
Last update on May 5, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Grove City, OH
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Building a house on raw land means paying for trenching, sewer and electrical lines, well digging, and septic installation. Here’s what it will cost.
Your home’s septic system needs a little TLC to keep running efficiently. Follow these tips to extend your septic system’s useful lifespan.
Find septic tank services in
- Commercial Point,
- Upper Arlington,
- Grandview Heights,
- West Jefferson,
- South Bloomfield,
- Mount Sterling,
- Minerva Park,
- Canal Winchester,
Septic Tank Contractors in Grove City, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & B Sanitation Inc5329 Cherry Bottom Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43230
- A-Ace Septic Tank Sewer & Drain Cleaning4210 Groveport Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43207
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVC1876 Mink St SW
Pataskala, Ohio 43062
- Acr Drains220 S Burgess Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43204
- ALLSTATE SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 2118
Heath, Ohio 43056
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43219
- A & B Sanitation Inc
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
Carroll, Ohio 43112
- E. C. BABBERT INC7415 DILEY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
- EGER TRENCHING SERVICE5545 BRAND RD
Dublin, Ohio 43017
- ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC1497 AUTUMN DR
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
- Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air3354 US-23 N Suite A
Delaware, Ohio 43015
- Ericson Environmental ServicesPO Box 266
Galloway, Ohio 43119
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICE6970 Lane Rd
Orient, Alabama 43146
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- PNR Excavation & Services 30226 Jackson Rd
Kingston, Ohio 45644
- PNR Excavation & Services
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
Pataskala, Ohio 43062
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
Centerburg, Ohio 43011
- STRAWSER REEDER EXCAVATING9155 MCCORD RD
Orient, Ohio 43146
- SUBURBAN SANITATION3734 MONTCLAIR DR
Columbus, Ohio 43219
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair1927 Christmas Run Blvd
Wooster, Ohio 44691
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Wind Bender Mechanical Services, LLC784 Ohio 72
Jamestown, Ohio 45335
- Wind Bender Mechanical Services, LLC
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
Ashville, Ohio 43103
- Z&K Excavating
Septic tank companies that service Grove City
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.