Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Grove City, OH
There are 26 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Grove City
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairVery well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairIt went very well. Bruce was knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly. Did the job well. Would highly recommend!
- Hansel's Septic Tank ServiceAllen and Chuck came out and arrived a little early and were able to be booked in a very timely manner when making the date of service. They were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they went about their cleaning of the tank, splitter box and examining the vent area of the leach field. They hosed down the tank and splitter box during and at the conclusion of vaccuuming both. They had me flush all the comodes in the house to assure all were flushing properly. I was very impressed. The previously used company was no way as thorough as these two gentlemen were. I will definitely use them again to address clean out of my 1,500 gallon tank read less
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairThe driver worked quickly in pumping the septic tank. He also provided useful information about maintaining the septic tank and drain field. I will use Wells Septic for future septic and plumbing work.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCColt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient company read less
- Ericson Environmental ServicesAbsolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesThey diagnosed some complicated problems we are having. They gave us an estimate for repairs which have been scheduled. Explained the problems very well. They are more than a tank cleanout company which is what we needed.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCAce Septic in Obetz came out (James) He had great communication and let me know exactly when he would be here. He was professional and work hard. I was completely satisfied with his work and pricing. I would absolutely use them again.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesI have been absolutely delighted with the results - we have not had an issue since the installation - I highly recommend this company!!
- Chuck's Septic Tank ServiceWe had neglected our septic system. It was full and then caused the main line from the house to clog. Since we missed any warning signs, the issue surfaced a few days before Thanksgiving - guests soon to arrive. Not only was Chuck's able to service our system the same day we called, they sent TWO techs out to first evacuate and then unclog our septic system. All for a very reasonable price. Thanksgiving indeed. Much appreciated!! read less
Septic Tank Companies in Grove City
- Business Description:We are excited to announce that we have expanded to include Heating and Cooling Services. Emergency Plumbing Service is now officially Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air. Our name has changed, but our quality service has not. We continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards in the Plumbing and HVAC Industries. Since 1977, our family-owned and operated business has provided outstanding customer service by being reliable, prompt, and professional. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.. read lessRecent Review:Took his time checking all the components and explained what and why. Got it running again.ROBERT W.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated company that has served the local residents for over 30 years. Our company is EPA Certified, with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. That is the result of our high standards of professionalism and impressive levels of customer satisfaction. When you call us, you’ll get to speak to a friendly professional and work directly with our family business staff. Safety is our number one priority on every job, and we will show up on time, every time. Addit.. read lessRecent Review:Absolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come read lessRobert K.
- Business Description:Z&K Excavating specializes in down spouts, waterline drainage, new septic systems and septic repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:I can't recommend them highly enough. Very efficiently and prices beyond believable.John M.
- Business Description:A & B Sanitation is a small, female owned corporation that has been in business 40 + years serving Columbus and surrounding areas, providing domestic septic services and commercial gas and oil spill recovery.Recent Review:Excellent service. The Estimated cost was $380.00 for drainage of the 2000 gallon unit and a $25.00 charge for traveling over 25 miles - total: $405.00 Jason and Ed arrived on time and drained the Septic Tank, took about an Hour. They took the time to explain their work and provided me with a great deal of information; my cabin and the septic system -- built in 1978. I will definitely use them in the future -- I will be replacing my Septic tank built in 1978 with one of their current/modern Septic tank systems next summer read lessMary M.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or sm.. read lessRecent Review:Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommend read lessDENNIS M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs day or night with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and .. read lessRecent Review:They were great and trustworthy. They sent email and tell you who is coming.Karen H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated.Recent Review:It went very well. AWESOME customer service! Shane and Juan are the BOMB! They were the 4th plumbing company to come service my sewer line. They were the FIRST to remain persistent until my line was completely open. Shane and Juan remained professional, compassionate, understanding and informative of the process. Shane explained the purpose of the different blades he was using to snake out my line. They pulled out enough roots for me to make a full length wig! Haha SIMPLY AWESOME GREAT young men. I would used them again! I SO APPRECIATE YOU SHANE AND JUAN!!! :- read lessMs. G.
- Business Description:Whether your project is an intricate drainage design and installation, home remodel or repair, or a custom build, SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC will provide you with an end product that we will be proud to put our name on. Besides being the best at downspout and underground drainage/sewer services, we are also experts in Home Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Foundation repairs, Floor Installations, Granite and Tile, & many more. Our mission is to guarentee for our customers the highest lev.. read lessRecent Review:Small company with lots of experience laying drain pipe. Skilled and efficient, respectful of property and neighbors. Exceptional job.Marti A.
- Business Description:My name is Josh Branham and I am the Owner and Lead Inspector of By-Lions Home Inspections, LLC. I completed my course work at Hondros College of Business for Home Inspections. I have extensive training in home inspection services, as I completed several hundreds of hours with Forrest Lines. I am an active member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors), as well as a local member of the Ohio Chapter. Home inspection is my passion and I enjoy educating the buyer on safety, maintenance and.. read lessRecent Review:Very well! Josh was very informative and professional. I was a little nervous about using a company based solely off of other people’s opinions but I was more than impressed! I would certainly recommend By-Lyons read lessConnie W.
- Business Description:Providing complete Home Inspection Service. Home Inspection Services of Lancaster, LLC is member of the American Association of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and follows or exceeds the standards set by the organization. Lead inspector, Merwyn Bowdish, has earned the ASHI CRI designation. Foundation, structure, exterior, electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning, windows, roof, porches, decks, grading, garage, insulation, appliances, and more are inspected. Complete written report with photos is.. read lessRecent Review:We had a really good experience working with Merwyn at Home Inspection Services. He was quick to respond and did a very thorough inspection. He walked us through everything he found and answered a lot of questions for me. The written report was thorough, easy to follow, and included a lot of photos to document and illustrate the condition of the house. Thanks read lessClinton D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Commercial Point
- Upper Arlington
- West Jefferson
- South Bloomfield
- Mount Sterling
- Canal Winchester
septic tank services in Grove City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Sanitation Inc5329 Cherry Bottom Rd
- A-Ace Septic Tank Sewer & Drain Cleaning4210 Groveport Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVC1876 Mink St SW
- Acr Drains220 S Burgess Ave
- ALEXANDERS EXCAVATING8463 BENNER RD
- ALLSTATE SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 2118
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- A & B Sanitation Inc
- D & D LAND SERVICES6023 W LONDON GROVEPORT RD
Grove City, Ohio
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Drain Busters275 Old County Line Rd Suite Q
- Drain Kings LLCPO Box 795
- Drain MasterP.O. Box 28798
- Drain Specialists1366 Sheridan Drive Apt 54
- D & D LAND SERVICES
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E. C. BABBERT INC7415 DILEY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- EGER TRENCHING SERVICE5545 BRAND RD
- ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC1497 AUTUMN DR
- Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air3354 US-23 N Suite A
- Ericson Environmental ServicesPO Box 266
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICE6970 Lane Rd
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICES INC5959 HAUGHN RD
Grove City, Ohio
- EXPRESS PLUMBING SYSTEMSPO BOX 1535
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- OYO Sealcoating LLC4061 Forest Edge Dr
- OYO Sealcoating LLC
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
- STRAWSER REEDER EXCAVATING9155 MCCORD RD
- SUBURBAN SANITATION3734 MONTCLAIR DR
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
- Z&K Excavating