Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Lewis Center, OH
There are 58 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Lewis Center
- Rogers Basement WaterproofingIt went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement walls read less
- Everdry Waterproofing Of Central OhioI had Everydry Waterproofing excavate my basement nearly ten years ago. The waterproofing company removed old clay drain pipes and replaced them with new pipes. Along with new drain pipes, Everdry also installed a state of the art Sump Pump, thus ensuring my basement will remain dry. Over the past two weeks it has rained practically everyday, and my Sump Pump is performing perfectly, thus keeping my basement as dry as the Sierra Desert. Several neighbors on my block unfortunately can not say the same, as they are experiencing flooding issues with their basements. While I will be the first to admit Everdry Waterproofing is not cheap, it is however the best. I believe my neighbors are now ready to give Everdry a call read less
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We had Ever Dry do some foundation work on our house when we purchased it over ten years ago. One of the basement walls was buckling in, and Ever Dry straightened and solidified it. It appears to be holding up fine. They also built a drain perimeter to help with basement drainage - our basement has been dry so it must be doing its job! We have the warranty plan which has been great for peace of mind. The one time we had to request work, they came out and resolved the issue quickly read less
- Phillips Basement Waterproofing IncRyan Phillips, the owner's son, came out to give an estimate on repairing a cracked bowing foundation as well as repairing water leaking into basement. He was honest and very knowledgeable on the problem and how to repair it. We decided to hire Phillips over many of the other companies that used high pressure sales tactics and had inferior products (drain pipe on top of footer/carbon fiber repairs). The work was done by a crew over two days and overseen by the owner, Bruce. They put up plastic over everything and cleaned up after they were done. They also installed new underground 4" downspout drain line. It's been about a year since the work was done and there hasn't been any leaks. Would highly recommend read less
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.Professional crew, had job complete in 2 days. Basement has not had any water since this was complete. Well worth the price for the lifetime warranty that stays with the property. Highly recommend.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We experienced significant basement flooding and everdry provided us with several options to repair our foundation cracks based on our budget. The work was performed quickly and professionally. Warranty has provided us with continued peace of mind.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We were totally pleased with the work and the results of the basement waterproofing. Our work was completed back in the mid-1980s in order to stop the small streams we had running across our basement floor. Their work has stood the test of time, and we still have a dry basement 35 years later.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe Ohio Basement Authority is top notch and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs basement waterproofing or foundation stabilized. Their team gave us great information and answered all of our questions with honesty. Their service team was efficient, they completed the work timely and clean up was spot on. So impressed by all their employees knowledge and professionalis read less
- Ohio Basement AuthorityBest in the business. They are quick to respond, the only company that did and were out on site during the holiday weekend.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.All of the guys were very friendly and professional, they got the work done quicker than expected (only took a little over a half a day). They had to dig around most of my house to do the waterproofing but you can hardly even tell. They worked with me on financing to make the payments doable for me. The foreman, Aaron was very thorough in explaining everything and walking me through what they would be doing. I have a 91 year old house that requires a lot of fixing up and this was one of the things I was not looking forward to getting done but Everdry made it a lot easier than I thought it would be read less
Basement Waterproofers in Lewis Center
- Business Description:EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.Recent Review:We had Ever Dry do some foundation work on our house when we purchased it over ten years ago. One of the basement walls was buckling in, and Ever Dry straightened and solidified it. It appears to be holding up fine. They also built a drain perimeter to help with basement drainage - our basement has been dry so it must be doing its job! We have the warranty plan which has been great for peace of mind. The one time we had to request work, they came out and resolved the issue quickly read lessM N.
- Business Description:Our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has years of experience helping home owners combat foundation and water intrusion issues. We pride our selves on providing complete repairs and services for every customer and aim to provide a 100% satisfactory customer experience. We are unlike other foundation repair and basement waterproofing companies, our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has services that fit every need. Whether you have basement waterproofing issues in your home or foundation st.. read lessRecent Review:I have never met a more respectful and kind group of gentleman to do work for me. I am a brand new homeowner and they made this so much less stressful. I will be rehiring them here in the future to place support beams. Thank you guys for everything you did ! . read lessTierra K.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust.. read lessRecent Review:Andrew Rothenberger was honest, professional and explained OBA’s encapsulation process thoroughly. He went the extra mile in letting me know that my flooding issue was sewer related and not foundation related. Thanks again Andrew read lessFritz R.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f.. read lessRecent Review:Stay Dry was great. On time, very courteous and professional. In fact, the job got completed earlier than what they thought. It was schedule for the end of January and they called and were able to reschedule it to December 22nd read lessColleen N.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 23 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $374.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is available read lessRecent Review:The company that replaced the driveway quoted $5,480 to replace the sidewalk -- nearly double what we would pay for the entire driveway job. We asked B-Level for an estimate to have the sidewalk leveled. Cost $626.40. We had that work done and they returned about 2 weeks later to caulk the area where the crack was and to caulk the seam between the sidewalk and the stoop. B-Level did a great job read lessBill B.
- Business Description:Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over time read lessRecent Review:Wonderful! So glad we were referred to Basement Remedy after speaking with many unqualified companies for a complicated repair. The owners are top notch, honest, reliable, and highly skilled. Would hire again for future projects and highly recommend to others read lessHeather M.
- Business Description:Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives o.. read lessRecent Review:Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I took multiple bids on my basement project across basement companies in Columbus. Mid state basement systems had the best and most fair pricing. They did not use any scare tactics and were upfront and honest. They were also the only company to use a laser level and show me the sag difference in my joists that I was experiencing. I hired mid-state basement systems to do crawl space support and repair on my load bearing wall in my basement. MY PROBLEM WAS UNIQUE AS LOAD BEARING WALLS NORMALLY DO NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED LIKE THIS! At first, it was not level upon completion (BARELY 1/8 INCH OFF) in ONE spot and I let my sales rep Jiovanni know. the team came back out within 48 hrs and adjusted everything and let me take a look at it. They did a fantastic job. The installation crew even wiped down my floors for me after they were done! They were so polite, and respectful and made sure there was no damage to anything as they were moving steel beams to my basement ( my fridge was an object in the way to the basement door ) Do not let competitors make you question the validity of this business. they were fantastic. Rating of sales 5/5 Rating of the installation crew 5/5 Rating of management 5/5 Rating of mid-state as a company : 10/5 I do not believe I would have received this level of responsiveness of any of the competitors. I would choose mid-state basements for any basement project I had. Please use my review to know that mid-state basement systems will do the job the right way and how you need it to be done. In my experience, they offer the most fair pricing read lesslindsay p.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a.. read lessRecent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement walls read lessJohn B.
- Business Description:We install a complete dead air space interior drain system that never clogs! Financing available!Recent Review:It was good. They showed up on time, they did good work, they cleaned up and everything seemed really good and if I would be needing them I will gonna use them again.Justin C.
- Business Description:Hydra provides honest and expert information on any basement or crawl space problem you may be experiencing. If a problem does not exist we will tell you, and if it does we will provide a fair estimate for repair. Our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair with our very own patented "Smart Brace", and crawl space encapsulation. Veteran and family owned with no high pressure sales. Call two of our competitors, then call us, you'll see the difference read lessRecent Review:Wonderful!! 30 minutes to replace sump pump. That is..... truck arrived, replaced sump pump and drove away. Cleaned up which is appreciated. Explained work. Excellent customer service!! One of a few contractors that doesn't make me nervous when in my house read lessJEAN S.
Deals in Lewis Center for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Shawnee Hills
- Upper Arlington
- New Albany
- Plain City
waterproofing contractors in Lewis Center
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Home Services100 Galloway Rd.
- 360 Home Services
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- AC Water Control4981 Miller Paul Rd
- Advanced Basement Solutions LLC222 Dunbarton Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- A-1 Concrete Leveling
- B-Dry System of Columbus2496 Saw Mill Vlg Ct
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- Basement Remedy6269 Lithopolis Rd
- Basement Repair Pros2868 Stelzer Rd Box 227
- Basement Repair Specialists Inc2974 Valleyview Dr
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BELFOR USA7795 CORPORATE BLVD STE E
Plain City, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BILL'S RESTORATION SERVICES2895 KILBOURNE AVE
- BONE DRY WATERROOFING INC175 Outerbelt St
- Buckeye Basement Solutions 14191 State Rd
- Buckeye Basement Systems2951 US Highway 42
- Buckeye Basements Inc406 Firestone Dr
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B-Dry System of Columbus
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capitol Floors and More4879 Solar Dr
- Carpentry and Construction Service233 Rosslyn Ave
- Casillas Construction2030 County Rd 156
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Choice Contractors & Log Home Co.2100 Calumet St
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Clintonville Custom Renovations622 Northridge Rd
- Columbus Waterproofing2162 Shawbury Ct E
- Cornerstone Masonry Services 1553 Glades Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- Craftsmen Service Co1511 Glenlake Cir
- Creative Home Remedies, LLCP.O. Box 681
- Capital City Property Services
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY6491 Township Rd 66
- D&M Contracting3069 South West Blvd.
Grove City, Ohio
- D.Conley Construction6399 Tussic St
- Daniel Whinnery570 Tresham Rd
- Dee's Painting, Cleaning, and Power WashingPO Box 28364
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Details, Details Inc.3700 Riverside Dr. #801
- DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES186 MEADOW DR SW
- Dino Pezzot Cement Contractors Inc9550 Unionville Rd
- DLM Engineering260 Pampas Ct
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drain ConnectionPO Box 14163
- DRAIN RIGHT1540 PORTER LN
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DWYER CONCRETE LIFTING3B Groveport Rd
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- Eagle Home Services Inc.787 Harmon Ave.
- Eco Construction Services LLC5661 Blacks Road
- Epic Group Ohio180 S Riverview Street
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.4271 Weaver Ct N
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Firelands construction LLC243 N Fifth street
- First Choice Movers990 E 26th Ave
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd1308 Neubrecht Rd
- Foster Floors Plus9110 Waterloo Eastern Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- FOUNDATION FOR ENERGY8724 OLDE WORTHINGTON RD
- FOUNDATIONS PLUSPO Box 130
- Free Flow Builders4608 Indianola Ave Ste G
- Fire Side Homes
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Guys, Inc.2580 Billingsley Rd
- Harker Services LLC1847 Maroon Dr
- HIGGZ HOMEIMPROVEMENTS628 Forestwood Dr
- Hoch's Painting150 Orchard Ln
- Hooper Home Improvement21 Baywood drive
- Hunter Construction Co.2588 Edgevale Rd.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- IN-STAHL'S HOME REPAIR381 Woodmark Run
- IN-STAHL'S HOME REPAIR
- J & J Foundation Repair
- J Leonard Construction, Ltd243 N Harris Ave
- Jb Foundations Llc
South Solon, Ohio
- JF Excavating 4565 Rush Creek Rd NW
- JFR Inc16558 Wheeler-Green Rd
- Jon's Painting / Clintonville Gutter CoP.O. Box 157
- Just Basements7355 Lancaster Circleville Rd SW
- Just D's Concrete1115 Elaine Rd
- J & J Foundation Repair
- K & G Contracting355 Iris Trail Dr
- K & G Contracting