If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Reynoldsburg, OH
There are 56 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Reynoldsburg
- Ohio Basement AuthorityMitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great job
- Ohio Basement AuthorityInitially I met with Jordan Wilson who walked me through every aspect of the proposed work and the contract. He answered all my concerns and was professional. Jordan was accessible during the various phases of the work. Justin & his crew were responsible for the drain install, the carbon fiber straps and the sump pump. They arrived on time each day and outlined the planned work for the day. They were efficient and professional. David Reid was the lead for the crew that would tear out the basement foundation wall and rebuild the wall. Each day David would explain what work was planned for the day. David’s crew Larry Greathouse and Brad Ferguson were professional and always courteous when answering and explaining their work. They were diligent in managing the debris each day on site and mindful of safety and security
- Rogers Basement WaterproofingIt went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement walls
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We have not had water issues since the work was completed. We chose the life time guarantee service and whenever we have questions they are quick to respond.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We had our basement waterproofed over 20 years ago which comes with a lifetime annual renewable warranty (for a modest fee). Over the years we have used our warranty to replace our sump pump and to replace some drainage tile. Every Dry has always been very responsive and professional. Having the lifetime warranty is really good peace of mind
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.The work was performed over a decade ago - all work was done professionally. When we had a shift in the foundation, they came out again and fixed the crack and leak - no issues, no charge. When our sump pump sounded "off", they have come and replaced it. Their warranty program has really worked for us
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.When a friend sought recommendations on a Facebook post recently, I was happy to recommend Everdry of Columbus. They did a complete basement waterproofing in 2012 for us which was one of the most professional experiences we've had with a contractor of any kind in over 40 years of home ownership--including repairs, remodeling, and maintenance that goes with a house of this age
- Everdry Waterproofing Of Central OhioI had Everydry Waterproofing excavate my basement nearly ten years ago. The waterproofing company removed old clay drain pipes and replaced them with new pipes. Along with new drain pipes, Everdry also installed a state of the art Sump Pump, thus ensuring my basement will remain dry. Over the past two weeks it has rained practically everyday, and my Sump Pump is performing perfectly, thus keeping my basement as dry as the Sierra Desert. Several neighbors on my block unfortunately can not say the same, as they are experiencing flooding issues with their basements. While I will be the first to admit Everdry Waterproofing is not cheap, it is however the best. I believe my neighbors are now ready to give Everdry a call
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We had Ever Dry do some foundation work on our house when we purchased it over ten years ago. One of the basement walls was buckling in, and Ever Dry straightened and solidified it. It appears to be holding up fine. They also built a drain perimeter to help with basement drainage - our basement has been dry so it must be doing its job! We have the warranty plan which has been great for peace of mind. The one time we had to request work, they came out and resolved the issue quickly
- Phillips Basement Waterproofing IncRyan Phillips, the owner's son, came out to give an estimate on repairing a cracked bowing foundation as well as repairing water leaking into basement. He was honest and very knowledgeable on the problem and how to repair it. We decided to hire Phillips over many of the other companies that used high pressure sales tactics and had inferior products (drain pipe on top of footer/carbon fiber repairs). The work was done by a crew over two days and overseen by the owner, Bruce. They put up plastic over everything and cleaned up after they were done. They also installed new underground 4" downspout drain line. It's been about a year since the work was done and there hasn't been any leaks. Would highly recommend
Basement Waterproofers in Reynoldsburg
- Business Description:Our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has years of experience helping home owners combat foundation and water intrusion issues. We pride our selves on providing complete repairs and services for every customer and aim to provide a 100% satisfactory customer experience. We are unlike other foundation repair and basement waterproofing companies, our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has services that fit every need. Whether you have basement waterproofing issues in your home or foundation st..Recent Review:I have never met a more respectful and kind group of gentleman to do work for me. I am a brand new homeowner and they made this so much less stressful. I will be rehiring them here in the future to place support beams. Thank you guys for everything you did ! .Tierra K.
- Business Description:EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.Recent Review:We had our basement waterproofed over 20 years ago which comes with a lifetime annual renewable warranty (for a modest fee). Over the years we have used our warranty to replace our sump pump and to replace some drainage tile. Every Dry has always been very responsive and professional. Having the lifetime warranty is really good peace of mindWayne R.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f..Recent Review:Stay Dry was great. On time, very courteous and professional. In fact, the job got completed earlier than what they thought. It was schedule for the end of January and they called and were able to reschedule it to December 22ndColleen N.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:Mitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great jobMatt D.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 23 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $374.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is availableRecent Review:The company that replaced the driveway quoted $5,480 to replace the sidewalk -- nearly double what we would pay for the entire driveway job. We asked B-Level for an estimate to have the sidewalk leveled. Cost $626.40. We had that work done and they returned about 2 weeks later to caulk the area where the crack was and to caulk the seam between the sidewalk and the stoop. B-Level did a great jobBill B.
- Business Description:Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over timeRecent Review:Basement Remedy is a great company. I had asked for referrals for a crack and crumbling brickwork on my garage from Angi and when "Basement Remedy" came up, I selected them for a quote by accident. But, Todd was one of the very few people who responded to my request and came out to give me an estimate. To my surprise, what I thought was a brick facing on my garage was something else entirely. Even though it is not something they usually work on, they came out and fixed the problem the next day. They were very professional and the repair looks great. They do much more than basements, so definitely give them a callKarla A.
- Business Description:Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives o..Recent Review:Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I took multiple bids on my basement project across basement companies in Columbus. Mid state basement systems had the best and most fair pricing. They did not use any scare tactics and were upfront and honest. They were also the only company to use a laser level and show me the sag difference in my joists that I was experiencing. I hired mid-state basement systems to do crawl space support and repair on my load bearing wall in my basement. MY PROBLEM WAS UNIQUE AS LOAD BEARING WALLS NORMALLY DO NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED LIKE THIS! At first, it was not level upon completion (BARELY 1/8 INCH OFF) in ONE spot and I let my sales rep Jiovanni know. the team came back out within 48 hrs and adjusted everything and let me take a look at it. They did a fantastic job. The installation crew even wiped down my floors for me after they were done! They were so polite, and respectful and made sure there was no damage to anything as they were moving steel beams to my basement ( my fridge was an object in the way to the basement door ) Do not let competitors make you question the validity of this business. they were fantastic. Rating of sales 5/5 Rating of the installation crew 5/5 Rating of management 5/5 Rating of mid-state as a company : 10/5 I do not believe I would have received this level of responsiveness of any of the competitors. I would choose mid-state basements for any basement project I had. Please use my review to know that mid-state basement systems will do the job the right way and how you need it to be done. In my experience, they offer the most fair pricinglindsay p.
- Business Description:Hydra provides honest and expert information on any basement or crawl space problem you may be experiencing. If a problem does not exist we will tell you, and if it does we will provide a fair estimate for repair. Our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair with our very own patented "Smart Brace", and crawl space encapsulation. Veteran and family owned with no high pressure sales. Call two of our competitors, then call us, you'll see the differenceRecent Review:Wonderful!! 30 minutes to replace sump pump. That is..... truck arrived, replaced sump pump and drove away. Cleaned up which is appreciated. Explained work. Excellent customer service!! One of a few contractors that doesn't make me nervous when in my houseJEAN S.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:Martinez Basement Repair (MBR) has been serving Ohio since 2015 with the goal of making your home safe from all water damage and create an efficient basement for your home. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.Recent Review:MBR Basement Repair is a company that provides quality work at a reasonable price. I hired them to fix up my backyard to help drain water away from the house along with installing a new fence and gate. They are friendly and were quick to respond to my inquiries about their services. When they arrived at my house to look at my backyard they were professional, on time and they listen and ask questions to really understand what I need for my backyard. They were patient with me, walking me through on what they would do and even made suggestions that would help serve my backyard needs better such as ,in my case, installing an underground downspout. The job was done quick and timely manner and of good quality and very reasonable pricing. Then end result was sturdy gate and fence and a clean and well graded backyard new downspout to drain water away. Will definitely look forward to using their services again when the time comes in the futureKadisha T.
Deals in Reynoldsburg for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Albany
- Canal Winchester
waterproofing contractors in Reynoldsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Home Services100 Galloway Rd.
- 360 Home Services
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Advanced Basement Solutions LLC222 Dunbarton Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- Arbor Works, Ltd.940 Woody Lane
- A-1 Concrete Leveling
- B-Dry System of Columbus2496 Saw Mill Vlg Ct
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- Basement Remedy6269 Lithopolis Rd
- Basement Repair Pros2868 Stelzer Rd Box 227
- Basement Repair Specialists Inc2974 Valleyview Dr
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BELFOR USA7795 CORPORATE BLVD STE E
Plain City, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BILL'S RESTORATION SERVICES2895 KILBOURNE AVE
- BONE DRY WATERROOFING INC175 Outerbelt St
- BRADLEY HAJOST ENTERPRISES, LLC424 E Mulberry St
- Buckeye Basement Solutions 14191 State Rd
- Buckeye Basement Systems2951 US Highway 42
- Buckeye Basements Inc406 Firestone Dr
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B-Dry System of Columbus
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capitol Floors and More4879 Solar Dr
- Carpentry and Construction Service233 Rosslyn Ave
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Choice Contractors & Log Home Co.2100 Calumet St
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Clintonville Custom Renovations622 Northridge Rd
- Columbus Waterproofing2162 Shawbury Ct E
- Cornerstone Masonry Services 1553 Glades Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- CPG Contracting LLC4030 Sharon Ave
- Craftsmen Service Co / 1 Stop1511 Glenlake Cir
- Creative Home Remedies, LLCP.O. Box 681
- Capital City Property Services
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY6491 Township Rd 66
- D&M Contracting3069 South West Blvd.
Grove City, Ohio
- D.Conley Construction6399 Tussic St
- Daniel Whinnery570 Tresham Rd
- Dee's Painting, Cleaning, and Power WashingPO Box 28364
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES186 MEADOW DR SW
- Dino Pezzot Cement Contractors Inc9550 Unionville Rd
- DLM Engineering260 Pampas Ct
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drain ConnectionPO Box 14163
- DRAIN RIGHT1540 PORTER LN
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DWYER CONCRETE LIFTING3B Groveport Rd
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- Eagle Home Services Inc.787 Harmon Ave.
- Eco Construction Services LLC5661 Blacks Road
- Epic Group Ohio180 S Riverview Street
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.4271 Weaver Ct N
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Firelands construction LLC243 N Fifth street
- First Choice Movers990 E 26th Ave
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd1308 Neubrecht Rd
- Foster Floors Plus9110 Waterloo Eastern Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- FOUNDATIONS PLUSPO Box 130
- Frank's Home Solutions343 Madolin Dr
- Free Flow Builders4608 Indianola Ave Ste G
- Fire Side Homes
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Guys, Inc.2580 Billingsley Rd
- Harker Services LLC1847 Maroon Dr
- HIGGZ HOMEIMPROVEMENTS628 Forestwood Dr
- Hoch's Painting150 Orchard Ln
- Hooper Home Improvement21 Baywood drive
- Hunter Construction Co.2588 Edgevale Rd.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- IN-STAHL'S HOME REPAIR381 Woodmark Run
- IN-STAHL'S HOME REPAIR
- J Leonard Construction, Ltd243 N Harris Ave
- Jb Foundations Llc
South Solon, Ohio
- JF Excavating 4565 Rush Creek Rd NW
- JFR Inc16558 Wheeler-Green Rd
- Jon's Painting / Clintonville Gutter CoP.O. Box 157
- Just Basements7355 Lancaster Circleville Rd SW
- Just D's Concrete1115 Elaine Rd
- J Leonard Construction, Ltd
- K & G Contracting355 Iris Trail Dr
- K & G Contracting
- M & T Concrete1442 E 20th Ave
- Mastroianni Home Solutions4081 Veley Rd
- MBR basement repair1823 Penfield Rd
- McCarty Customized Improvements158 Southgate Drive
- McDermott Plumbing2804 N High St Ste 82271
- Mid-State Basement System2219 Westbrooke Dr Suite E6
- MIDLAND GROUP LLC515 Executive Campus Dr Ste 160
- M & T Concrete