Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Westerville, OH
There are 72 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Westerville
- Rogers Basement WaterproofingIt went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement walls
- Everdry Waterproofing Of Central OhioI had Everydry Waterproofing excavate my basement nearly ten years ago. The waterproofing company removed old clay drain pipes and replaced them with new pipes. Along with new drain pipes, Everdry also installed a state of the art Sump Pump, thus ensuring my basement will remain dry. Over the past two weeks it has rained practically everyday, and my Sump Pump is performing perfectly, thus keeping my basement as dry as the Sierra Desert. Several neighbors on my block unfortunately can not say the same, as they are experiencing flooding issues with their basements. While I will be the first to admit Everdry Waterproofing is not cheap, it is however the best. I believe my neighbors are now ready to give Everdry a call
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We had Ever Dry do some foundation work on our house when we purchased it over ten years ago. One of the basement walls was buckling in, and Ever Dry straightened and solidified it. It appears to be holding up fine. They also built a drain perimeter to help with basement drainage - our basement has been dry so it must be doing its job! We have the warranty plan which has been great for peace of mind. The one time we had to request work, they came out and resolved the issue quickly
- Phillips Basement Waterproofing IncRyan Phillips, the owner's son, came out to give an estimate on repairing a cracked bowing foundation as well as repairing water leaking into basement. He was honest and very knowledgeable on the problem and how to repair it. We decided to hire Phillips over many of the other companies that used high pressure sales tactics and had inferior products (drain pipe on top of footer/carbon fiber repairs). The work was done by a crew over two days and overseen by the owner, Bruce. They put up plastic over everything and cleaned up after they were done. They also installed new underground 4" downspout drain line. It's been about a year since the work was done and there hasn't been any leaks. Would highly recommend
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.Professional crew, had job complete in 2 days. Basement has not had any water since this was complete. Well worth the price for the lifetime warranty that stays with the property. Highly recommend.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We experienced significant basement flooding and everdry provided us with several options to repair our foundation cracks based on our budget. The work was performed quickly and professionally. Warranty has provided us with continued peace of mind.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We were totally pleased with the work and the results of the basement waterproofing. Our work was completed back in the mid-1980s in order to stop the small streams we had running across our basement floor. Their work has stood the test of time, and we still have a dry basement 35 years later.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe Ohio Basement Authority is top notch and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs basement waterproofing or foundation stabilized. Their team gave us great information and answered all of our questions with honesty. Their service team was efficient, they completed the work timely and clean up was spot on. So impressed by all their employees knowledge and professionalis
- Ohio Basement AuthorityBest in the business. They are quick to respond, the only company that did and were out on site during the holiday weekend.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.All of the guys were very friendly and professional, they got the work done quicker than expected (only took a little over a half a day). They had to dig around most of my house to do the waterproofing but you can hardly even tell. They worked with me on financing to make the payments doable for me. The foreman, Aaron was very thorough in explaining everything and walking me through what they would be doing. I have a 91 year old house that requires a lot of fixing up and this was one of the things I was not looking forward to getting done but Everdry made it a lot easier than I thought it would be
Basement Waterproofers in Westerville
- Business Description:EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.Recent Review:After paying a $3,000 deposit and agreeing to finance over $18,000 we asked them to add DuraShield to our order. We had to pay over $2,200 cash. This was hard to do but we wanted the basement to look more finished after the waterproofing was done. Nice guys but poor quality, dishonest work process and TERRIBLE follow up from the office. The crew was to excavate outside on 3 sides of the house and put in all new drainage inside along with a new sump pump. The week we had our waterproofing done was rainy, so 1/2 of the crew didn't show on the first and last day. The crew really needed another full day to finish - which we would have gladly been available to do if we had been asked. We were told the basement would be clean…what was left behind was a disaster. Mud and concrete dust all over the floor and walls. Concrete was rough and had water pooling all over. Handle on the sink in basement was 'lost', pipe cracked on sink that caused dripping and water issues before concrete was dry. There were gaps and holes in the DuraShield. Outside is where it got interesting. The drainage from the house was only 3 feet away. A pop-up drain was used that would come off every time the pump ran (Every 20 min) The ground was soon saturated. In the front of the house, they roughed up the mulch to appear AS IF they had done the work – however, when we dug down 3 feet, found it had NEVER BEEN DONE. We had to wait 4 weeks for a new crew to fix the issues - they sanded down the concrete to make smooth transitions, fixed the sink and had to re-dig and fix 2 places in the basement. They moved the drainage to about 10 feet from the house...In addition, they did the work that was not done the first time in the front of the house. However, the drainage outside is STILL NOT RIGHT. We have a swamp and can't mow the grass and this is on the top of a hill. The sump pump is still running regularly and is getting louder. I asked for some type of refund for my trouble and for the fact that the crew was dishonest by saying work was done that had never been done. (Breach of contract?) If we had not dug down in the ground, we would never have known. I have called more than 6 times since June 17 and have been assured that 'someone will get back to me'. I've talked to Danielle, Amanda and Kenny. Still, NO RETURN CALL. Yet, I am expected to make regular payments on a job not done to my satisfactionStacy D.
- Business Description:Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives o..Recent Review:Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I took multiple bids on my basement project across basement companies in Columbus. Mid state basement systems had the best and most fair pricing. They did not use any scare tactics and were upfront and honest. They were also the only company to use a laser level and show me the sag difference in my joists that I was experiencing. I hired mid-state basement systems to do crawl space support and repair on my load bearing wall in my basement. MY PROBLEM WAS UNIQUE AS LOAD BEARING WALLS NORMALLY DO NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED LIKE THIS! At first, it was not level upon completion (BARELY 1/8 INCH OFF) in ONE spot and I let my sales rep Jiovanni know. the team came back out within 48 hrs and adjusted everything and let me take a look at it. They did a fantastic job. The installation crew even wiped down my floors for me after they were done! They were so polite, and respectful and made sure there was no damage to anything as they were moving steel beams to my basement ( my fridge was an object in the way to the basement door ) Do not let competitors make you question the validity of this business. they were fantastic. Rating of sales 5/5 Rating of the installation crew 5/5 Rating of management 5/5 Rating of mid-state as a company : 10/5 I do not believe I would have received this level of responsiveness of any of the competitors. I would choose mid-state basements for any basement project I had. Please use my review to know that mid-state basement systems will do the job the right way and how you need it to be done. In my experience, they offer the most fair pricinglindsay p.
- Business Description:Our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has years of experience helping home owners combat foundation and water intrusion issues. We pride our selves on providing complete repairs and services for every customer and aim to provide a 100% satisfactory customer experience. We are unlike other foundation repair and basement waterproofing companies, our team at Buckeye Basement Solutions has services that fit every need. Whether you have basement waterproofing issues in your home or foundation st..Recent Review:I have never met a more respectful and kind group of gentleman to do work for me. I am a brand new homeowner and they made this so much less stressful. I will be rehiring them here in the future to place support beams. Thank you guys for everything you did ! .Tierra K.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f..Recent Review:Stay Dry was great. On time, very courteous and professional. In fact, the job got completed earlier than what they thought. It was schedule for the end of January and they called and were able to reschedule it to December 22ndColleen N.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:We had a leaking basement. They came and did the work quickly and professionally. We are so pleased to now have a dry basementSteve C.
- Business Description:EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.Recent Review:We had Ever Dry do some foundation work on our house when we purchased it over ten years ago. One of the basement walls was buckling in, and Ever Dry straightened and solidified it. It appears to be holding up fine. They also built a drain perimeter to help with basement drainage - our basement has been dry so it must be doing its job! We have the warranty plan which has been great for peace of mind. The one time we had to request work, they came out and resolved the issue quicklyM N.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 23 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $374.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is availableRecent Review:The company that replaced the driveway quoted $5,480 to replace the sidewalk -- nearly double what we would pay for the entire driveway job. We asked B-Level for an estimate to have the sidewalk leveled. Cost $626.40. We had that work done and they returned about 2 weeks later to caulk the area where the crack was and to caulk the seam between the sidewalk and the stoop. B-Level did a great jobBill B.
- Business Description:To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfactionRecent Review:One of the best contractor experience I have had. Came out immediately vs not being able to get a hold of any other contractors. Sunjeet the owner was extremely professional and his work was second to none. Highly Highly recommend! Steve Carnevale-Remax Victory 513-777-SOLSteve C.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim MurraJim M.
Deals in Westerville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Plain City
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- North Lewisburg
- Shawnee Hills
- South Vienna
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- West Mansfield
- Grove City
waterproofing contractors in Westerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&A WaterproofingPO Box 351
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- AC Water Control4981 Miller Paul Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- allstar construction911 hamlet dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- AUBURN ROSE drywall finishing110 Colonial Circle
- A to Z Remodeling LLC
- B-Dry System of Columbus2496 Saw Mill Vlg Ct
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- Basement Help928 State Rte 28
- Basement Remedy6269 Lithopolis Rd
- Basement Repair Pros2868 Stelzer Rd Box 227
- Basement Repair Specialists Inc2974 Valleyview Dr
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BELFOR USA7795 CORPORATE BLVD STE E
Plain City, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Campbell Waterproofing9763 Bellbrook Rd
- BILL'S RESTORATION SERVICES2895 KILBOURNE AVE
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- BONE DRY WATERROOFING INC175 Outerbelt St
- BRADLEY HAJOST ENTERPRISES, LLC424 E Mulberry St
- Buckeye Basement Solutions 14191 State Rd
- Buckeye Basement Systems2951 US Highway 42
- Buckeye Basements Inc406 Firestone Dr
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B-Dry System of Columbus
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capitol Floors and More4879 Solar Dr
- Carpentry and Construction Service233 Rosslyn Ave
- Casillas Construction2030 County Rd 156
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Choice Contractors & Log Home Co.2100 Calumet St
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Clintonville Custom Renovations622 Northridge Rd
- Columbus Waterproofing2162 Shawbury Ct E
- Cornerstone Masonry Services 1553 Glades Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- CPG Contracting LLC4030 Sharon Ave
- Craftsmen Service Co1511 Glenlake Cir
- Creative Home Remedies, LLCP.O. Box 681
- Curtis Painting & Home Repair814 N Market St
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- Capital City Property Services
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY6491 Township Rd 66
- D&M Contracting3069 South West Blvd.
Grove City, Ohio
- D.Conley Construction6399 Tussic St
- Daniel Whinnery570 Tresham Rd
- Dee's Painting, Cleaning, and Power WashingPO Box 28364
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES186 MEADOW DR SW
- Dino Pezzot Cement Contractors Inc9550 Unionville Rd
- DLM Engineering260 Pampas Ct
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Double Tilt Sash & Door Co.7142 Salem Rd
- Drain ConnectionPO Box 14163
- DRAIN RIGHT1540 PORTER LN
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DWYER CONCRETE LIFTING3B Groveport Rd
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- Eagle Home Services Inc.787 Harmon Ave.
- Eco Construction Services LLC5661 Blacks Road
- Environmental Doctor438 Windsor Park Dr
- Epic Group Ohio180 S Riverview Street
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati9814 Harwood Ct
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.4271 Weaver Ct N
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Firelands construction LLC243 N Fifth street
- First Choice Movers990 E 26th Ave
- Five Star Disaster Recovery39 S Jefferson St
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd1308 Neubrecht Rd
- Foster Floors Plus9110 Waterloo Eastern Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- FOUNDATION FOR ENERGY8724 OLDE WORTHINGTON RD
- FOUNDATIONS PLUSPO Box 130
- Frank's Home Solutions343 Madolin Dr
- Free Flow Builders4608 Indianola Ave Ste G
- Frisby Construction1375 State Route 131 Ste D1
- Fire Side Homes