We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Ripley, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Ripley
- Quality Drywall & Plaster LLCDid a complete new front porch and laundry room shower of the home I rented. Work is dont neatly and professional and never leaves a mess behind
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- A Brush Away PaintingHorrible. Hired for an $18,000 drywall job, paid 20% upfront, and after one day, he quit without telling me! We had to have a hearing for me to get my money back (he had the audacity to say non-refundable!). During the hearing, he constantly lied about every aspect of scope of work he performed. Luckily, I had photo evidence and arbitrator ruled in my favor
Drywall Contractors in Ripley
- Business Description:We are a general service company, we can service your needs in everything from changing a light bulb to building a garage! great quality work and very courteous and professional team. we can help communicate and guide you through getting your project done efficiently and as cost effective as possibleRecent Review:Andrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need ariseBrian B.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:We work 9 to 5 M-F sometimes Sat. I also take phone calls or text til 9 pm 7 days a week for free estimateRecent Review:Amazing! The went over and beyond our expectations of how my house could look! I was so happy w every detail . When finished everything was put back in place and cleaned up better then when they began. I was so pleased they are starting another major project on mon. Installing new flooring in most our house. Highly recommendJodi & Ron H.
- Business Description:Hughbanks Remodeling is an Experienced General Contractor in all phases of both Interior and Exterior Remodeling. Offering a premium service with exceptional quality, allow us to help bring your vision to life!Recent Review:Josh not only met our expectations but far exceeded them! Very professional and quality of work is absolutely stunning!Ashley H.
- Business Description:We offer 20 yrs of roofing and siding experience,we accept cash and cashiers checks only,very professional
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. ..Recent Review:unknownKenneth K.
- Business Description:We are a Family owned and operated business. I am a 3rd generation wall specialist. I have 12 years in the wall trade. We specialize in all your wall needs such as: hanging finishing textures and painting. You wouldnt let a mechanic play doctor stop letting these other guys play wall specialist. For all your wall needs call me at Hole in the wall construction 740319872
- Business Description:Established in 1985, J & K Contracting provides detail-oriented, customer-friendly services you can count on. We are licensed and fully insured general contractors. All of our of craftsmen are professional and experienced. We have an idea-filled showroom that allows you to get a good idea of the possibilities for your property. We offer in house financing and accept all major credit cards. We also offer bank financing done from our office and free computer imagery of your project before contr..Recent Review:Contractor gave us a written estimate - after work was done came back and said too much gravel was ordered and wanted me to pay an additional 400 dollars for the excess. I asked him what was the point of having a written estimate if the price went up due to their mistake. Paid the additional 400 dollars and he gave me back 200 dollars. Worker used grease gun that was hanging on pole barn wall and left it outside. Also, workers threw cigarette butts and pop cans all over the place. The concrete floor is nice thoughLisa F.
- Business Description:Does the best job possible the first time. May hire 2 other employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges.Recent Review:Overall I would say that his schedule was too busy to take on this small job and he could have told me that at the begining and saved time for both of us. Nice guy and probably does good work.Raymond F.
- Business Description:Home remodeling and demolition
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- West Union
- Mount Orab
- New Richmond
drywall contractors in Ripley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adams county construction1605 Lloyd road
West Union, Ohio
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- AM Smith Construction LLC108 Pleasant St
Mount Orab, Ohio
- Adams county construction
- Famous Construction596 w maumee ave.
- Famous Construction
- Keith Edwards Roofing400 Mccann Lan
West Union, Ohio
- Keith Edwards Roofing
- R & T Quality Construction LLC630 Narrow Gauge Rd
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Reliant Home Improvement, LLC104 Elizabeth Dr
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Rick's Restoration Inc5130 Lake Shore Dr
- R & T Quality Construction LLC
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thorp Drywall31836 St. Route 41
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- West Construction and Renovation6724 State Route 770
- West Construction and Renovation
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE