All Around Home Maintenance

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 1999

2 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees....

Precision Excavating & construction LLC

Specializing in excavation! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Reed's Home Solutions

Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call today!

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi

11/21/2011

He talked with us about what needed to be done & our options. He's very straight forward about things. He didn't pressure us one way or the other but allowed us to decide how we wanted the job done. He arrived when he said he would, did what he said he was going to do. We are very happy with his work and intend to hire him for other jobs around our house in the future.

Description of Work
Built retaining walls and benches around our deck.

Category basement waterproofing,woodworking,ceiling fans

06/09/2011

The best thing to do is to avoid using this man. He used a blank invoice and when he wrote his company name on the top it was different than his company name in the phone book. He had a very large impressive advertisement in the phone book but he can not live up to what the ad says.

Description of Work
We had a chimney leak and his repair work was terrible. He had to do ceiling repair and paint and oh my...I could have done a better job blindfolded. I would NEVER recommend this individual to anyone. He was supposed to come back and make corrections and he never did. What a BUM! The paint on the ceiling did not match and he brushed it instead of rolling, this caused the texture to be way wrong.

Category drywall,chimney repair,interior painters

08/20/2010

I felt the estimate was too high. I have multiple properties. This work was for the property which was very much battered by the tenants that had moved out. I think he discussed about the bad condition of the property. However, I have other beautiful properties in other neighborhoods. I wanted him to do some work on these properties, but he didn?t call me back. I think he must have thought the oth...

Description of Work
All Around Home Maintenance gave me an estimate for drywall.

Category drywall

09/26/2008

We had a very good experience with them. They were prompt and we liked them a lot. We referred them to my daughter. He is honest and straight forward. We liked him.

Description of Work
They did a lot of interior painting, they replaced a ceiling, they laid tile in our bathroom and put in a new sink, they built a back porch and resealed our driveway.

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters,driveway pavers

08/20/2008

They are a small company of two people and give a lot of personnel attention. They show up on time and stay on the job until it is done. They clean up after them selves.

Description of Work
They remodeled the house I did bought. They did all the remodeling.

Category woodworking

Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, basements, general remodeling, roofing, windows, decks, privacy fences, home improvement and maintenance & carpentry work.

Heating, cooling & home additions.