Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Grove City, OH
There are 8 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Grove City
- Buckeye Mower RepairThe guys at Buckeye mower did a bang up job. My 20 year old Bunton now runs as good as when I bought it used 17 years ago. Zips though 7 inch tall grass like it was nothing. (of course, it really depends on the mower…) They did troubleshoot the problems with the mower and informed me that the voltage regulator was not charging the battery. They did not have one with them but told me how to fix it if I wanted to go the less expensive route and fix it myself, which I will do. Also, what I wanted from them was an honest evaluation of whether or not to keep the 62” old beast, hoping for a yes answer. I was not disappointed, telling me to sharpen the blades and change the oil once a year. Maybe I’ll get vintage plates for the Bunton! The visit, advise and tune up were well worth the money. I highly recommend their service
- MDS SHARP N LUBEIt went well as ususal. I've been using MDS for several years and everything has always gone well. This year was just the standard tune up and cleaning. Mark was on time and did the job quickly.
- BroKEN EZ-Fix Lawn Mower and Small Engine RepairKen is a great guy. He'll fix your small machine on the spot or he can take it and repair at his place. He's friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I can't recommend him strongly enough.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairBarry is great. He is one of very few businesses who will respond to messages left at their phone numbers. We have used him two times. When you call, he has a message that he will return your call in the evening, which HE DOES! That is such a rarity; to have a business owner actually have the courtesy to respond. He does excellent work from his truck so you don't have to worry about transporting your lawn mower if you don't have the means to do so. We would recommend Barry to everyone. He is very trustworthy and very reasonably priced
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairI was very impressed with the service. He spent over an hour in his truck tuning up my mower. It would hardly start before now it starts with 1 pull. He also replaced some bolts from my handle that were missing. Very through job! The price was very good also. I will use again and recommend that you do as well
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairNew part was ordered, came within days, service tech Barry returned and repaired mower. Also adjusted mowing height, and sharpened blades on my trim mower. Excellent service and value.
- SCOTTS REPAIR SERVICEShawn returned my voicemail promptly, discussed the issue I was having with my riding mower over the phone, and I scheduled him to come and replace the head gasket the following week. He arrived on time, had everything he needed to get the job done, and even sharpened my blades before wrapping up within an hour. My mower is running good as new again. I will definitely use Scott's Repair Service for any future needs
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairWonderful. My mower starts better than it ever has and he does the work in his van at your home. I thought he was very reasonably priced.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairQuick, efficient and did an excellent job. Highly recommend. Nice to have someone come to your house rather than having someplace either pick up your mower or you having to take it in yourself. I'm a senior and the latter is just not feasible.
- Buckeye Power SalesAwesome customer service! My husband purchased a chain saw last night, and when he got it home, he couldn't get it to start. I brought it in this morning, and the cashier lady ( very sweet but forgot to get her name) took me back to the service desk. Kaleb showed me the steps of how to start it, but it wouldn't start. Ron came out, took it with a smile and went around the corner and in a couple minutes, got it fired up again. (It was flooded) THEN, he came back ,showed me how to work it. They were SO friendly and genuinely happy to help. I appreciated my visit so much! Kudos to this store! Happy and eager employees are a result of owner/manager treating them right. THANK YOU!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Grove City
- Business Description:Buckeye Mower is a full service, mobile outdoor power equipment repair business serving the greater central Ohio area.Recent Review:The guys at Buckeye mower did a bang up job. My 20 year old Bunton now runs as good as when I bought it used 17 years ago. Zips though 7 inch tall grass like it was nothing. (of course, it really depends on the mower…) They did troubleshoot the problems with the mower and informed me that the voltage regulator was not charging the battery. They did not have one with them but told me how to fix it if I wanted to go the less expensive route and fix it myself, which I will do. Also, what I wanted from them was an honest evaluation of whether or not to keep the 62” old beast, hoping for a yes answer. I was not disappointed, telling me to sharpen the blades and change the oil once a year. Maybe I’ll get vintage plates for the Bunton! The visit, advise and tune up were well worth the money. I highly recommend their serviceKarl H.
- Business Description:Sell, Service, and Rent outdoor power equipment. John Deere, ExMark, Stihl, Honda, Cub Cadet and Others. We have 2 stores, one in Powell, Ohio and the other in Sunbury, OhioRecent Review:Lance was both professional and knowledgeable. I have worked with Voss Brothers and Lance several times before, so this did not surprise me. However, the automated lawn mower requires a complicated wiring system be installed first, and Lance did this perfectly. Except for the few small issues that were easily resolved (mower gets stuck on branch) it has worked very well. Indeed, it cuts the lawn much better than I can with the zero radius mower I have AND it of course makes no skid marks, which is important with all the rain we have haGerard N.
- Business Description:Shop where the pros shop. Our Columbus Showroom has the largest multi-brand inventory in Central Ohio–and a knowledgable, friendly staff backing each and every sale. As a leading premier lawn and garden equipment dealer BPS offers a full lineup of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment, parts, service, and rentals. We carry parts and service most major brands. We are a dealer for Honda, Toro, Stihl, Cub Cadet, Echo, Exmark, Scag, Snapper Pro, and many other brands. Buckeye Power S..Recent Review:They do a great job, are very professional, and friendly.PATRICIA G.
- Business Description:We do it all, that is metal repair. From Half Tracks to lawn mowers. We do it right, we're old school.... 40.00 minimum People have been coming to me from Dayton, Troy, Millersburg, Marion, Circleville, a lot from all over Ohio, because we work with you and do it right look on Google Dietz/Lewis Center Welding Shop we have a 5 star rating. I work for you! We also have Mobile Welding the price on that is 250.00 an hr. we don't hide the price, and you get what you pay forRecent Review:The gentleman that answered the phone was very polite. I explained what I needed done. He said to drop off the chair and that depending on the work needed, I could wait on the premises. I was pressed for time so returned later to pick up the chair. He welded the chair leg AND painted the area to match the rest of the chair. A positive experience in every aspectLAURA L.
- Business Description:Sharper Edges wants to take the headache out of Mower Blade Sharpening by coming to you, removing your blades, professionally sharpening and balancing the Mower Blades, clean out all the grass on the underside of your deck, greasing the spindles, and re-installing the Blades. Don't be without your mower for days, when we can come to you and have you back mowing in no timeRecent Review:It went well. David called ahead of time to say he could come earlier. He cleaned and sharpened the blade on our mower. He was friendly and professional.Patricia g.
- Business Description:factory trained tech with 20 years in service industry. have been in buisness for 7 years as sole owner operator. its just me and my truck. all services completed at your home. no pick up services offered. i come to you complete repairs on sight. no charg untill repairs are completeRecent Review:Shawn returned my voicemail promptly, discussed the issue I was having with my riding mower over the phone, and I scheduled him to come and replace the head gasket the following week. He arrived on time, had everything he needed to get the job done, and even sharpened my blades before wrapping up within an hour. My mower is running good as new again. I will definitely use Scott's Repair Service for any future needsIsrael M.
- Business Description:I have been sick and unable to run service calls per doctors request. Not sure when I'll be able to run again. Thank you! Please call 614-209-1935 & leave message for faster scheduling and to get on my list. Thank You! Home care for your lawn equipment. All work done at your location. Serving Franklin County & surrounding areas. Owner operated. No subs. Mobile service only! $89/hour with a one hour minimum for repairs per call/repair. Tune-ups done on flat rate basis listed below. No trav..Recent Review:Excellent. Has his own repair truck that he takes the equipment into. Very nice and knowledgeable.scott k.
- Business Description:We sell robotic lawnmowers to homeowners and businesses of all sizes. We also offer a unique Lawn Care Service. This combines a lease of an autonomous mower, with regular visits to maintain the lawn and mower. Finally, if requested, we install and service the robotic mowers we sell. Special financing is availableRecent Review:The modification was quick and simple. The initial installation went over the sidewalk to get that strip of grass between the sidewalk and the curb. Come to find out that strip is mowed by the city where I live (would not have suspected that!). They were able to adjust the boundary line within the week of my request and he even looked over my mower settings to give me some suggestions and make sure I was up-to-dateMarc P.
- Business Description:Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 614-539-4870 to let us know how we can help you! Please don’t ask for a quote over the phone , e-mail Just bring the car to the shop Additional contact names - bill..Recent Review:My situation came up suddenly over the weekend. I knew what I needed. I emailed my needs through their website and received a response within an hour or two. I dropped my car off Monday morning. Their shop is clean and orderly. I was given an estimate that was fair and reasonable. I was notified in the afternoon that my car was ready. Everything was as I expected. I can be somewhat picky when it comes to my car. ThanksMarty G.
- Business Description:Sears Heating and Cooling has been local owned and operated since 1950. For over 70 years, we have been servicing Columbus and the surrounding areas, supplying the highest quality in Heating and Cooling repairs and installations. We were founded on the principle of excellence, and to this very day, we have never lost sight of that standard. Award WinningRecent Review:They have been excellent, reliable, and are very polite and knowledgeable. They are very responsive and I would highly recommend them.Diane F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Commercial Point
- Upper Arlington
- West Jefferson
- South Bloomfield
- Mount Sterling
- Canal Winchester
lawn mower repair shops in Grove City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BEACHY'S SMALL ENGINE LLC9420 AMISH PIKE
Plain City, Ohio
- Beechwold Ace Hardware4591 N High St
- Bending Automotive5604 US Hwy 42
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- Big H's Lawn Mower and Small Engine Repair778 Stockbridge Rd
- Bill's On Broadway4326 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Bob's Better Repair LLC.354 N Chillicothe St
Plain City, Ohio
- Boyd's Marysville Tire & Service Center703 South Maple Street
- Brads OddnEnds
Mt Sterling, Ohio
- Broadway Tool Rental2871 Harrisburg Station Ln
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Mower Repair5272 Township Rd 179
- Buckeye Power Sales6850 Commerce Court Dr
- BEACHY'S SMALL ENGINE LLC
- Harter-Ray Truck and Equipment Services LLC1283 Brice Rd
- Harter-Ray Truck and Equipment Services LLC
- JD Equipment5740 Zarley St
New Albany, Ohio
- JD Equipment1660 US-42
- JD EQUIPMENT HILLIARD3727 Park Mill Run
- JD EQUIPMENT INC1200 Delmont Rd. SW
- JD Equipment Inc London1660 us route 42
- Jeff's Lawn Care and More232 Schryver Rd
- Jobs By Jen3548 meadow valley st
- JD Equipment
- Kennedys landscaping
- Kennedys landscaping
- POP & SONS281 SPRING ST
- POP & SONS
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Sauer Power Tools1164 Dornoch Dr
- SCOTTS REPAIR SERVICEPO Box 638
- SealMaxx of Columbus LLC1396 King Ave Ste 200
- Sears Heating & Cooling3981 Cleveland Ave.
- Smithco Equipment7271 National Rd SW
- SOUTH SIDE CYCLE & MOWER1038 PARSONS AVE
- SRC Lawn Care3832 Yew Dr
- Sauer Power Tools
- Voss Brothers Sales & Rentals10136 Sawmill Rd
- Voss Brothers Sales & Rentals