AK Irrigation

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

8 Consecutive Years of Angie's List Super Service Award! 2009-2016. AK Irrigation is the premier lawn irrigation and sprinkler system service provider in Columbus and Central Ohio. When you think lawn irrigation and sprinkler system service, repair and maintenance… you need to be thinking AK Irrigation! Specializing in Residential and Commercial Lawn Irrigation, Sprinkler Installation and Lawn Sprinkler System Design. AK Irrigation is your premier source to provide and maintain a beautiful and healthy lawn. AK Irrigation specializes in installing and maintaining professional sprinkler system for residential and commercial properties. We design a individualized layout for each yard for optimal water coverage....

Green Mile Lawn Care

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Columbus

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Central Ohio homeowners in Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, Worthington, New Albany, Bexley and more, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Columbus to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

10/06/2021

Stephanie S.

Knowledgable and kind specialist came to our home.

Description of Work
Backflow test for outdoor sprinklers

06/04/2021

Craig B.

I would have given zero stars if I could. Very disappointed in a company we have used for the seven years we have owned the home. Their technician arrived today to summarize our system. The first step was turning on the water. Ours is located in a utility closet off the laundry room as we have no basement. The technician could not locate the turn on and kept saying she found most turn on valves in the basement. We have no basement. After I few minutes I suggested we reschedule if she was not confident about she needed to do. The technician was promptly out of the house and did not acknowledge me calling after her to ask if there was anything I needed to do. I called the office and received no sympathy or apology for the problem. They need a course in customer service. The earliest they had was 18 days away. Both the owner and individual I spoke with first had no interest in trying to work me in sooner. The owner came across to me as irritated by my call. On top of all this they sent me a bill almost immediately after the technician left. They have also sent me a reminder, but say they have canceled the bill. They were great as AK Irrigation.

Description of Work
Summarization Of My System

06/04/2021

Anthony O.

It was fantastic. The lady who came out was fantastic. She knows her stuff. She was extremely professional & courteous. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Turn on my irrigation system as well as make repairs.

10/22/2020

Rob P.

Very professional, I would highly recommend AK irrigation. Their lead representative was very knowledgeable and friendly, work was done on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Irrigation system update

10/08/2020

Mark M.

We got a quote within a week of the request. Everything is electronic and timely. The crew was punctual, very friendly and knowledgeable. They removed several very large rocks from our yard and cleaned up afterward. I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Irrigation system

09/24/2020

Jennifer K.

We had 4 companies come out, conserva (previously aka AK irrigation) was most competitive and most responsive. Crew of 7-8 came out within a week, worked all day and finished our 12 zone install. The guys were all very nice and professional. The owner came in the morning to make sure he lay down the flags and marked to where all the sprinklers needed to go. We signed our contract with them on Thur, they already had electric and gas come out before Sunday to get everything ready to go. I am very pleased with their courtesy and quick response.

Description of Work
New irrigation system installment

08/14/2020

Dirwin C.

I used to love this company. They did a great job installing my entire irrigation system, and did great for the first 5 years of me using them for installation and annual maintenance contracts. So I've invested a lot of money into their business over the years, and they have done a lot of positive work for me. But this is the THIRD year in a row that my backflow test was not submitted. And I ask them every year to make sure they send me a licensed backflow technician. And they assure me they are having the licensed backflow technician do the test, and it will be submitted. But I find out months later when the City of Columbus sends me a warning letter that it hasn't been submitted. And on top of that, when I email their office to ask what happened, I don't get the courtesy of an email response or an apology for the mistake. So I'm very displeased with the customer service with the backflow test submissions since they repeatedly can't get this process done right, and they don't respond to emails for this issue. I suspect it's just one or two employees that is creating this yearly headache, so I don't want to completely knock their entire operations. And I do like their technicians... they are always friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Backflow Inspection

07/30/2020

Matt H.

Awesome experience. Super easy technology for the quote and appointment scheduling. Middle of 4 companies price wise, but were the most easy to deal with and we were super happy.

Description of Work
New irrigation system installed

07/26/2020

William B.

Their price was competitive and the quality of the materials and work were excellent. A crew of 7 arrived at 8:30 and worked diligently led by the very capable Sergio. I walked through with them and they installed the 13 zones, adjusting the design to make sure all was covered. I was very pleased. Love the app that controls everything and provides reports.

Description of Work
Installed new irrigation system.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

07/24/2020

chris P.

Always on time and they get the job fixed the first time. Excellent communication, good pricing and professional.

Description of Work
Irrigation Repair and Service

AK Irrigation

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

10855 Fancher Road

Westerville, OH 43082

Landscape Lighting. Residential and commercial lawn irrigation installation and service, sprinkler turn-on, winterization, backflow testing, lawn aeration, lawn irrigation system design.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available