THE ANDERSONS GENERAL STORE

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2000

300 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE APPLIES FOR ON-SITE ESTIMATES. ...

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi
Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi

06/15/2012

I use them for just about everything, usually for hardware. Their wine department is really great. The prices are pretty good. Their people are really friendly. The quality of their products is excellent. I will definitely use them in the future. They are a good place to go to.

Description of Work
I visited The Andersons General Store. I use them all the time.

Category home improvement stores

03/31/2011

Overall, my experience with them has been excellent. I like their selection - their selection is unique in just about everything they deal in. The employees are very friendly and helpful, certainly a lot more helpful than some other stores that I’ve been to. Their prices, quality and professionalism are good. I would continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I purchase home improvement material from The Andersons General Store.

Category home improvement stores

12/06/2010

They sent out people to install everything and it went very well.

Description of Work
I went to Andersons and bought a variety of different plumbing items including a hot water heater, toilets, and sinks.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/08/2010

We got all the services we needed there. Overall, they were good.

Description of Work
We went to The Andersons General Store for school uniforms.

Category alterations

07/22/2009

Very pleased with the contractors that we found through them to install the cabinets that we purchased.

Description of Work
Purchased cabinets.

Category

10/03/2007

OF COURSE THIS WORK TURNED OUT WELL. THEY TAILORED THE DOOR TO THE GARAGE BECAUSE THE STANDARD DOOR WAS BIGGER THAN MY GARAGE.

Description of Work
PUT IN A SIDE GARAGE DOOR.

Category window installer

10/31/2006

The salesman was very helpful in recommending the correct compressor for my needs. Anderson's is a great source for high quality, low price, and refurbished tools (still under the factory warranty).

Description of Work
I purchased a refurbished air compressor.

Category []

04/30/2003

NOT THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE OF NURSERIES, BUT THEIR PRICES ARE GOOD AND THEY HAVE A GOOD RETURN POLICY (WHICH I''VE HAD TO USE WITH DEAD PLANTS).

Description of Work
NURSERY - PURCHASED PLANT MATERIAL.

Category greenhouse

10/09/2002

MEMBER WILL NOT USE THEM IN FUTURE IF THEY CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO CHARGES LESS. THE TURN AROUND TIME WAS IN THREE DAYS FOR A TUNE UP( INCLUDES SHARPENING OF THE BLADE). THE MOWER IS A 1983 MODEL.

Description of Work
LAWN MOWER TUNE UP

Category lawn mower repair service

08/27/2002

VERY HELPFUL SERVICE TO DO BUSINESS WITH. THEY ARE VERY REASONABLE AND KIND. SERVICE IS FAST AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY

Description of Work
REPAIRED LAWN MOWER THAT HAS NEVER WORKED RIGHT SINCE SOMEONE REPAIRED IT.

Category lawn mower repair service

KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, WINDOWS, WATER HEATERS, LAWN & POWER TOOL REPAIR. ALSO RETAIL STORE: HOUSE WARES, FITNESS EQUIPMENT, PLAYGROUND SYSTEMS, LAWN AND GARDEN, NURSERY, SPORTING GOODS.

PICK-UP & DELIVERY FOR LAWN & POWER TOOL REPAIR.

ASK FOR DETAILS