Ecohouse Solar

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

Ecohouse helps homeowners and small business owners in Central Ohio reduce their utility bills and impact on the environment by installing high quality Solar Energy systems. Since 2008, Ecohouse has designed and installed hundreds of Solar Energy systems and has helped many families and small businesses reduce their utility expenses. We are committed to great customer service and the professional solar installations. Ecohouse solar installers are NAPCEP certified. Ecohouse offers financing with interest rates as low as 2%....

Holloway HVAC And Home Repair, LLC

Holloway HVAC And Home Repair, LLC

Single Owned and Operating LLC We accept cash, check or credit cards $50 service calls We perform most home repairs and also service and install HVAC systems

Offers by Holloway HVAC And Home Repair, LLC on Angi

11/12/2019

Excellent service. Very professional staff. Work was done efficiently. All questions were answered. I did not solicit quotes from multiple providers so I cannot comment on price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of solar panels on house roof

10/18/2019

The team at Ecohouse solar were fantastic to work with! There was no pressure from Keith, instead he provided multiple options to us, answered a slew of questions and we never felt like he was trying to 'over sell' a single thing. I don't often write reviews, but I'll write as many as possible for this company because it was truly that great of an experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel Installation

09/09/2019

They were professional and highly knowledgeable from start to finish. No surprises, and the system is performing as projected. Everyone should go solar if they can finance the system -- it will save lots of money in the long run. And Ecohouse is a great company to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6.83 kWp system

01/25/2019

I very highly recommend Ecohouse Solar if you are located in central Ohio. We contracted with them in 2018 to provide our rooftop photovoltaic system. General Manager Keith Dimoff was exceedingly patient, helpful and accommodating through several design iterations, as I dove deeper into available technologies, and changed my mind about what to optimize. (Beyond simply payback time, or rate of retu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and installation of PV solar system

01/07/2019

Total project was $38K. Involved running new main wire to house and upgrade Electric Panel. Panels installed on the Pole Barn and backfed to house. Great process, start to finish. Used Key Bank (Dublin, off Avery rd Branch) for financing. They do alot of the loans so they know what they are doing. We got 2.5% interest rate for 7 year loan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
39 commercial grade Solar Panel System

CATEGORY solar panels

Solar Electric and Solar Panels.

Ask for details.