Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Greenville, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Greenville
- CJS Heating & AirExcellent response time. The technician explained everything as he went. No surprises. He was very professional, courteous, and helpful. Highly recommend!
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationThey showed up on time, went right to work. Were finished fairly quickly. This is the second time I've used Teasdale Fenton.
- City Wide Appliances & More llcCalled ahead like they said they would, showed up when they said they would. Troy went right to work, offered to let me watch (no thanks, lol), showed me what was wrong, gave me an estimate before doing further work, all wrapped up in under an hour at a very reasonable price.
- Logan A/C & Heat Servicesthe repair went very well, Logan repairmen showed up and went immediately to work, within an hour my furnace was repaired. Will Use Logan for my next need, Thank You Angie for your recommendation.
- City Wide Appliances & More llcWe had a great experience with CityWide. Our technician was prompt, experienced, and made his repair very quickly; he knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it (he had seen it many times, as he told us). There was no way we could have fixed it on our own without significant headaches because we don't know what we are looking at...so bring in the experts! We saved hundreds of dollars off the cost of a new dishwasher by getting our older one fixed with CityWide read less
- A To Z Appliance ServiceVery well. Zack was prompt, efficient and worked quickly, yet took the time to explain the problems and the solutions.
- DEANS PLUMBINGDeans Plumbing is amazing. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Their customer services is always on point, the plumbers are on time, efficient, friendly, and have a good sense of humor. They have done most of our plumbing, from cleaning drains to replacing our water heater. They have even been able to accommodate same day when needed. They are the only plumber we will use at this point, and encourage every one else to use them too read less
- A To Z Appliance ServiceWe live in Miamisburg and had been having bad condensation problems with our eight-year old Kenmore Elite refrigerator for a couple months. Lots of condensation on the outside of the fridge around the in-door ice maker--and ice forming in the interior door seam. Condensation was so bad at times, it ran down the front of the fridge and collected on our hardwood floor--required constant mopping. We first called a local Miamisburg appliance repair company--who sent out a technician to scope out the problem. After about 45 minutes, he couldn't figure it out. So, we called A to Z Appliance Service, and they scheduled a service call within a couple days. Their technician/Mark arrived early within the projected arrival window and went right to work. Within a half-hour he had diagnosed the problem and ordered the required replacement parts (the ice door chute assembly and a door seal). Mark returned several days later (9/16/20) when the ordered parts arrived. And, again within a half-hour, he had swapped out the parts. On both occasions, he was very professional, meticulous, knowledgeable, and personable. This guy knew his stuff! As of this writing (9/21/20), we've had no more condensation problems with the fridge. Great job A to Z! read less
- City Wide Appliances & More llcSky, Todd and Dewayne were wonderful. I have them in my contact list so if I or anyone else needs an appliance or one fixed I can call them. Truly it was a pleasure to work with them especially Sky.
- City Wide Appliances & More llcCompany was very responsive and quick to schedule services. Greg was very detail oriented and explained everything. Awesome experience!
Appliance Repair Experts in Greenville
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Neill Stemen, Nathan Stemen. Additional DBA - A To Z Service.Recent Review:Very well. Zack was prompt, efficient and worked quickly, yet took the time to explain the problems and the solutions.Rex D.
- Business Description:Financing available. Additional phone numbers - (937) 426-4807, (937) 426-6534, (937) 476-7697, (937) 426-6563. Additional email - email@example.com. Award winning Installations view website at www.extremesonehour.co read lessRecent Review:Very good service at a fair price. Service Manager Nick gave no pressure options for my situation. I elected for a new install which was performed within two days. Nick was very knowledgeable and responsive to my questions and concerns. Joe and Kaleb did an amazingly good job integrating the new furnace. Thrown together old systems now look like one streamlined unit. It doesn't just "work," it was put in with some craftmanship (HVAC art). Will definitely continue to use this company read lessDoug R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Rely on our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more abo.. read lessRecent Review:Logan declined the work via text, stating "due to the heat, we are unable to perform work at this time." Was able to get others to come out and do work two days later when it was 5 degrees warmer. Really not sure what to make of this read lessTimothy S.
- Business Description:2012 was our 75th Year. We must be doing something right. We will work hard to make sure ANGIE'S LIST customers are pleased with our service. Our Experts are Experienced and ready to solve your Home's problems. read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:Called Toms Washer and Dryer Repair after seeing good reviews on several sites. My washer is in need of repair. I have a Samsung Front load washer that shakes too much during the spin cycle. I replaced the absorber shocks myself (paid $60 through Amazon for the parts) and it lasted about 6 loads of laundry when the shaking started again. Tom came over and said it needs shock absorbers and that he needs to order them will take 4 days to come in. After I mentioned that I just replaced them we both thought maybe I bought defective parts. He mentioned this should fix it and if it didn't he would eat the price of the shock. So I had to pay almost $200 for shocks (not including labor). He replaced the shocks (they looked identical to the ones I purchased) and it seemed to work. 6 load of laundry later and the problem is back. Called him to let him know the problem is happening again, he was puzzled why it was doing it again, said he doesn't know why it's doing it and the parts he put in should have worked. He called someone who mentioned it might need another part (springs). Said it would cost me around $70 for parts. Well I just spent a lot of money for him to fix a problem that didn't get fixed and he wanted to charge me more for something he doesn't know will fix the problem. Sorry, not happening read lessJuan S.
- Business Description:Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is.. read lessRecent Review:We absolutely do not recommend Teasdale Fenton. The pet odor in our rug came right back. They had said to call them if we had any issues and they would return, which we did. Upon return, the employee said we had not opted to add on an additional $50 pet deodorizing service and that way why the smell returned. I had explained to the initial employee that the primary reason for the cleaning was because our dog had gotten sick on the rug and there was now an odor. He never once offered an additional pet deodorizing treatment so I assumed the cleaning being performed was just that, given I had explained the reason for the cleaning. So when they returned a week or so later, they said they would have to charge me to re-clean the rug since the initial cleaning didn’t include a pet deodorizing treatment - apparently the only cleaning service guaranteed to eliminate pet odor. It would have been nice if they had explained all of that upfront. My husband explained all of this to Charlene, the manager, and she still insisted we should pay to have them recleaned even knowing that the initial employee never offered us a pet treatment and instead cleaned them with what they said is a less effective treatment. We would have obviously opted for the pet treatment. Very disappointed. Do not recommend them at all read lessClaire R.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Union City
- New Madison
- Union City
- Pleasant Hill
- Ludlow Falls
- New Paris
- West Milton
appliance repair services in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & S Heating & Plumbing2136 Belvo Rd
- A To Z Appliance Service600 E Dayton Dr
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- Allied Services, Inc.2710 Linden Ave Ste H
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Armada Air Care2601 Circle View Dr
- Authorized Service Inc712 S Keowee St
- A & S Heating & Plumbing
- Extreme's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning712 N Fairfield Road
- Extreme's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- GE Factory Service740 East National Road
- GE Factory Service2060 Heller Drive
- GE Factory Service950 Forrer Boulevard
- GE Factory Service8251 Expansion Way
Huber Heights, Ohio
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1709 N BECHTLE AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2907 CENTRE DR
- Geek Squad Best Buy131 Mall Woods Dr
- GE Factory Service
- JD Enterprises Inc7670 Bigger Rd
- JD Enterprises Inc
- Next Level Home SolutionsPO Box 752214
- Next Level Home Solutions
- Proficient Home Care Services630 Hulbert St
- Proficient Home Care Services