Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Greenville, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Greenville
- CJS Heating & AirExcellent response time. The technician explained everything as he went. No surprises. He was very professional, courteous, and helpful. Highly recommend!
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationThey showed up on time, went right to work. Were finished fairly quickly. This is the second time I've used Teasdale Fenton.
- City Wide Appliances & More llcCalled ahead like they said they would, showed up when they said they would. Troy went right to work, offered to let me watch (no thanks, lol), showed me what was wrong, gave me an estimate before doing further work, all wrapped up in under an hour at a very reasonable price.
- Logan A/C & Heat Servicesthe repair went very well, Logan repairmen showed up and went immediately to work, within an hour my furnace was repaired. Will Use Logan for my next need, Thank You Angie for your recommendation.
- City Wide Appliances & More llcWe had a great experience with CityWide. Our technician was prompt, experienced, and made his repair very quickly; he knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it (he had seen it many times, as he told us). There was no way we could have fixed it on our own without significant headaches because we don't know what we are looking at...so bring in the experts! We saved hundreds of dollars off the cost of a new dishwasher by getting our older one fixed with CityWide
- A To Z Appliance ServiceVery well. Zack was prompt, efficient and worked quickly, yet took the time to explain the problems and the solutions.
- DEANS PLUMBINGDeans Plumbing is amazing. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Their customer services is always on point, the plumbers are on time, efficient, friendly, and have a good sense of humor. They have done most of our plumbing, from cleaning drains to replacing our water heater. They have even been able to accommodate same day when needed. They are the only plumber we will use at this point, and encourage every one else to use them too
- A To Z Appliance ServiceWe live in Miamisburg and had been having bad condensation problems with our eight-year old Kenmore Elite refrigerator for a couple months. Lots of condensation on the outside of the fridge around the in-door ice maker--and ice forming in the interior door seam. Condensation was so bad at times, it ran down the front of the fridge and collected on our hardwood floor--required constant mopping. We first called a local Miamisburg appliance repair company--who sent out a technician to scope out the problem. After about 45 minutes, he couldn't figure it out. So, we called A to Z Appliance Service, and they scheduled a service call within a couple days. Their technician/Mark arrived early within the projected arrival window and went right to work. Within a half-hour he had diagnosed the problem and ordered the required replacement parts (the ice door chute assembly and a door seal). Mark returned several days later (9/16/20) when the ordered parts arrived. And, again within a half-hour, he had swapped out the parts. On both occasions, he was very professional, meticulous, knowledgeable, and personable. This guy knew his stuff! As of this writing (9/21/20), we've had no more condensation problems with the fridge. Great job A to Z!
- City Wide Appliances & More llcSky, Todd and Dewayne were wonderful. I have them in my contact list so if I or anyone else needs an appliance or one fixed I can call them. Truly it was a pleasure to work with them especially Sky.
- City Wide Appliances & More llcCompany was very responsive and quick to schedule services. Greg was very detail oriented and explained everything. Awesome experience!
Appliance Repair Experts in Greenville
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Neill Stemen, Nathan Stemen. Additional DBA - A To Z Service.Recent Review:Very well. Zack was prompt, efficient and worked quickly, yet took the time to explain the problems and the solutions.Rex D.
- Business Description:Financing available. Additional phone numbers - (937) 426-4807, (937) 426-6534, (937) 476-7697, (937) 426-6563. Additional email - email@example.com. Award winning Installations view website at www.extremeheating.co
- Business Description:Rely on our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more abo..Recent Review:Logan declined the work via text, stating "due to the heat, we are unable to perform work at this time." Was able to get others to come out and do work two days later when it was 5 degrees warmer. Really not sure what to make of thisTimothy S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:2012 was our 75th Year. We must be doing something right. We will work hard to make sure ANGIE'S LIST customers are pleased with our service. Our Experts are Experienced and ready to solve your Home's problems.
- Business Description:Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is..Recent Review:They were quick with service and able to able to pet stains out .sharon E.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:30 + yaers experieince
Deals in Greenville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & S Heating & Plumbing2136 Belvo Rd
- A To Z Appliance Service600 E Dayton Dr
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- Allied Services, Inc.2710 Linden Ave Ste H
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Armada Air Care2601 Circle View Dr
- Authorized Service Inc712 S Keowee St
- A & S Heating & Plumbing
- Extreme Heating And Air Conditioning 712 N Fairfield Rd
- Extreme Heating And Air Conditioning
- GE Factory Service8251 Expansion Way
Huber Heights, Ohio
- GE Factory Service2060 Heller Drive
- GE Factory Service740 East National Road
- GE Factory Service950 Forrer Boulevard
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2907 CENTRE DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1709 N BECHTLE AVE
- Geek Squad Best Buy131 Mall Woods Dr
- GE Factory Service
- JD Enterprises Inc7670 Bigger Rd
- JD Enterprises Inc
- Proficient Home Care Services630 Hulbert St
- Proficient Home Care Services