Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Greenville, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Greenville
- Quality Pools for LessThis man was extremely rude to me. He was not happy that I got his number from angies list! However he did say he does not do above ground pool installation.
- A Final Touch Decks & PoolsBEWARD!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! It all started so well. Jason came to the house and worked with us to pick out the perfect pool. Jason sent a known drug addict to install the pool. The drug addict requested payment up font and never completed the work. We ended up staining the deck ourselves........ The pool did get installed, but after after a few months the filter began to leak. Jason said he would replace the filter whereas it was under warranty. We scheduled the work to be done and he never showed up. Then he began not returning our phone calls. He repeatedly made appointments, but never showed up to complete the work. The filter is unusable and we had to close the pool early this season. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
Swimming Pool Companies in Greenville
- Business Description:As a 2016 Super Service Award winner, AJ’s Tree Service is a family owned and operated local business who specializes in personalized and thorough attention to all of your tree service needs. It is our goal to bring back the personal approach to customers. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is the personal approach we take with all of our estimates and service. We take the time to answer all of your qu..Recent Review:There was a huge Bradford pear tree that had some branches hanging over the roof that we wanted to remove. First, Aldo came to give us a quote. We wanted that tree to be cut from the middle. He recommended we remove the whole tree and grind the stump. After he explained the problem with these pear trees, he showed us another tree that may cause problems in the future. He also inspected another two trees (one dying pear and one dead birch) and recommended removing all four. So we agreed with his professional knowledge. He gave us a good quote. Services 1. Removed 2 pear trees and ground stumps 2. Removed dead birch and dying small pear tree and ground stumps 3. Removed all debris from the job site 4. Restored the ground on all four stumps Total Cost: $2,240.49 We highly recommend Aldo and his teamGayan W.
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs occasionally. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges.Recent Review:This man was extremely rude to me. He was not happy that I got his number from angies list! However he did say he does not do above ground pool installation.Elizabeth T.
- Business Description:pool sales and service spa sales and service fireplace sales and service patio furniture salesRecent Review:If I could give Watson's of Dayton a score of 0 stars I would at this point. I have shopped at Watson's over the years, and I continue to run into customer service issues. We first bought our pool there and the pool was was incorrectly manufactured, and it was a battle and to get them to agree even though it was obvious that the holes were punched on one side incorrectly as half of one bolt hole was completely open and when the wall went together it would not fully set in the track. STRIKE ONE. Now we ordered a Bull Frog spa that was already on order when we purchased at the end of April. We were told that COVID would not affect us receiving the spa so we went with that one instead of one that was already in stock. We continued to have to call for updates after a month and a half of no news and expecting to get a call for delivery, to find that due to COVID the spa still had not even started being manufactured. Which I have no issue with and understand that COVID is causing delays everywhere but to have to call to find out this info was my first issue, I should have been notified of the delay. We were then given a date of July for it to be completed the day after I still had heard nothing so I again called to find out it still not in production yet. We were again give another date, again no update from Watson took me calling again to find out it again is still not in production. All I asked for is a little customer service post the sale especially for something that cost as much as this spa. Watson assigned someone to keep me updated which started out well but then again nothing until I was told it would deliver on the following Wednesday. I was told I would get a call Monday to schedule, Tuesday at 4PM I finally called to find they just put us on a deliver list at a time that would not work for us. I told them that it had to be before 5PM which I was told it would be delivered by 4PM and they would have time to get it in and be gone before I need to leave which I agreed to. It is now Wednesday and at 5 till 4PM I called since I had heard nothing, to find that they were doing an install and then had another and would not be at our home until after 6PM which is still even after what we were originally told. With all of the issues getting this spa we were told we would be first on the deliver list the day it arrived.. Look that just appears to be another lie... Now I call back in to tell them it needs to be delivered the following morning which I am told they don't deliver spas on Thursdays. BUYER BEWARE... Watson like all company's has been affected by COVID which is not an issue the issue is instead of just being honest they continue to lie to a customer, and I am sure I am not the only one. Watson's should be ashamed of their poor customer support, and in ability to communicate with a customer that paid in full. DO NOT PAY IN FULL until you get your product from Watson's then maybe they will work better with you. ***UPDATE*** Sales manager Drew called to tell me they could not deliver and then told me he called me on Monday which again was a lie it was Friday. He began to argue the point (extremely rude poor customer service) so I spoke with my wife and we canceled our order. We will take our money elsewhere and that will be the last time I ever do business with Watson's and I will continue to tell everyone that I ever speak with about this.. I hope this make to look elsewhere for your products as well after readingMatthew L.
- Business Description:Our one piece in-ground fiberglass swimming pools are constructed using only the most proven gel coats and vinyl ester resins available. This, combined with an average thickness that is greater than industry standards, allows us to produce what we believe is one of the strongest and most reliable in-ground fiberglass swimming pools on the market today. Our confidence in our fiberglass swimming pools is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, in addition to a 10 year non-prorated internal finish warr..
- Business Description:One stop contractors is driven by integrity. My name literally explains my buissness itself I do home improvement, home remodeling, flooring, drywall, painting, counter tops, cabinets, fencing, tree work, landscaping, concrete, decks, trash removal, ill even haul things away. Ect.. I am a self contractor that takes pride in my work. And no job will ever go unfinished. There is really nothing I can't do. I'm here to meet whatever needs ur home is in need of.. i work in a professional and time..
- Business Description:ElectriCity LLC is an electrical contractor in Dayton being build with service excellence in mind. We are a small company with desire to grow and still keep customer service our first priority with electrical safety
- Business Description:We accept all major credit cards.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Crestwood Pools Inc.
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Liapis Landscape & Design3159 Encrete Lane
- Liapis Landscape & Design
- Patriot Pools USAP. O. Box 891
- Patriot Pools USA
- Quality Pools for Less5575 Chesapeake Way
- Quality Pools for Less