Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Greenville, OH
There are 29 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Greenville
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsDan and his co-worker did an outstandingly excellent job!!! They were professional, courteous and worked with me on everything. I can't say enough good things about them!!! My faith in eco Plumbers has been restored Thanks to them.
- United PlumbingMike installed my Ring devise and put a light on my garage. He was professional and his work was efficient. I will hire him again!
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesThe team at Logan was great. They were on time, professional, and kept me up to date throughout the day on their progress of replacing my entire unit. Great financing options as well.
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesExcellent! Completed in one day. Professional technicians. Logan has cared for our HVAC systems for 13 years.
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesIt went well. They had a small issue with the thermostat connecting but made sure the issue was resolved before they left.
- Logan A/C & Heat Servicesservice guys were very friendly, efficient and careful. They cleaned up after each step, and explained how things worked on a level us over 65 could understand. There was a problem and they came back to check it out. The problem was in a factory part. They fixed it right away so we would be comfortable in warmer weather
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesVery well. My service man was timely, polite and thorough. He also took Covid precautions which I appreciated.
- Logan A/C & Heat ServicesLogan is always so attentive to details and professional in their services. I am especially fond of their efforts to continually educate while servicing
- T and R ServicesHe went over and above to help me resolve my issues. Helped me diagnose and recommended possible solutions. Calling me promptly several times to make sure our issues were fixed. He did all this while tied up with a current customer, which most would not have bothered with us! 5 Star
- Jeff Bonham Electric IncWe wanted a backup generator for our house. For living in an industrialized area (Dayton), we lose power about as often as many 3rd world countries. When the power goes out, we can't get water (we have a water well in B'creek), we can't get heat (even though it's a gas furnace), and hot water (we have a power-vent gas water heater), among the other normal electric things in the house. I had no idea where to start to get this process going. Out of frustration, I simply called Bonham Electric, since they installed Kohler generators (I preferred those over Generac). Jeff Bonham himself, came out to the house in November 2020, checked our house, did a full electric load calculation (I was wanting a whole house generator - 18KW), explained to me what was needed, and advised me on what size generator was needed and also strongly suggested two "load sheds" for the stove and A/C. (These load sheds hold off power to those two components for 5 minutes after the generator kicks in to reduce the initial power load to the generator, allowing it to "catch-up" with everything else before those items turn on - HIGHLY recommended!) I also asked for a new electric panel, since mine had the older "Push-Matic" breakers. They're difficult to find and expensive if you CAN find them when one breaks or you need an additional circuit run in the house. Jeff advised me it would take until May 2021 before they could get the generator installed due to supply issues under COVID. He quoted me a price of $12,400, to include all equipment, the concrete base for the generator, the plumbing changes (gas line run for the generator), all inspections, and the labor. We agreed and paid half the cost up front. May 2021 arrived and I received a call from them about a week before they arrived. The day of the install meant we were without power for the better part of the day (about 5 hours - we fully expected this). Levi and the other guy that was sent with him worked diligently through the whole process. I offered each of them soft drinks or water and even offered to get them lunch since they worked right through lunch! They denied it all and kept at their tasks. The plumbers (NewPath Plumbing) arrived about an hour and a half after the electricians showed up. They did a full gas line calculation to make certain the gas supply to our house would support the generator along with our other gas appliances (Jeff estimated it would since he's done estimations on probably a couple thousand generator installs). After that was done (about 20 minutes) they set right to work installing a flex-line that exited to the outside, about 4' from the generator. This was somewhat of an ingenious solution instead of running large "hard" pipe through our basement from one end to the other. Within minutes, that flex gas line was run through the basement and connected with a shutoff to the house supply line! No joke! They also worked through lunch, and denied my offering of any drinks! By about 3:00PM we had power restored, a new breaker box installed with new breakers, a new transfer switch installed outside, new power lines run into the house from the meter to the breaker box, a new gas-line run to the generator, and the whole reason for this work - a new generator. Levi and his co-worker from Bonham explained the operation of the generator, what was done, how it was connected and asked multiple times through the explanation if I had any questions. He was really thorough, not to mention very polite! The same applied to both NewPath Plumbing techs that were there too! They were ALL courteous, well informed about what was needed, and explained when I asked Q's about the process as they went along. I tried to back off and let them do their work as much as possible. About 10 days or so after the installation, the plumbers came back for the plumbing inspection (which was done "virtually" by phone with the inspector). About a week later the electrical inspection came up and the electrical inspector showed up physically. We passed both inspections with flying colors. While Levi was here for the inspection, I asked him to change the day of the "generator exercise" to a different day, since the original time set interfered with meetings my wife and I typically have, while we work from home. He changed that within a couple minutes and asked if I had any other Q's. Nope. Real live test: DP&L had people trimming trees along the power lines in our back yard and through our neighborhood. About a week later while my wife and I were working in the house and about 1:30PM, the power dropped. I saw my monitors go black and the room light go off. I looked at my wife and said we just lost power. And just about the time I finished that sentence, the generator kicked on and power came back up! Dang, that was sooooo nice. About 10 minutes later, I walked out on our back patio to see what was going on and I heard a loud POP. That was the transfer switch putting us back on line power. The generator continued to run for a few more minutes to cool down and then shut off. Everything worked as advertised and perfectly! I HIGHLY recommend Bonham Electric to install a generator for you. If they're this good for an install like this, I would trust them with all your electric needs. Outstanding work. It's all neat, clean, works perfectly, and their employees are enjoyable to work with
Electricians in Greenville
- Business Description:Schoen Electric is a local owned and operated residential Electric service company. With over 15 years experience! Estimates are always free! No job to small. Let's start your project today.
- Business Description:I have been doing low voltage electric for three years now. Including fire alarm, security systems, data, cameras, and more. Able to setup network for businesses, or homes. Also able to do sound systems for home theatres and or speaker systems for businesses. Always thrive for quality and good customer service. Have enough knowledge to do minor electricalRecent Review:They did a great job and was very professional and cleaned up any mess that was made and kept me in the loop about all work being done.Jake B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly ..Recent Review:Loved my installers and the finished product! Will certainly let help to sell my home ! The acrylic is sleek and durable, easy to clean and looks like a whole new bathroom! I’d do this again in a heartbeat, great investmenSandra H.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Two locations to serve you best. We have technicians in the Indianapolis & Dayton/Cincinnati markets, as well as surrounding areas. We are available for most, if not all low voltage needs. In Ohio, call: (937) 903-7479 In Indiana, call: (317) 867-4626 Toll Free call: (877) 542-6066 While we may not be the cheapest company out there, but there is a reason for it. The work we do is top notch, something we would NOT be embarassed to have our name on. We have report after report from clients that..Recent Review:Very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent outcome.Ray R.
- Business Description:HVAC/R, Air conditioner tune up, Furnace tune up, Air conditioner installation, Furnace installation, Thermostat installation, HVAC inspection, Whole house humidifier installation, service call, Air purification system installation, Heat pump installation, Dehumidifier installation, full house duct cleaning, mini split installation and service, Home and business power washing, handyman service.Recent Review:Very professional and does great work. Did the job quickly and efficiently but definitely done well. 5/5 would recommend!Lukas C.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:Mitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great jobMatt D.
- Business Description:Rely on our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more abo..Recent Review:Logan declined the work via text, stating "due to the heat, we are unable to perform work at this time." Was able to get others to come out and do work two days later when it was 5 degrees warmer. Really not sure what to make of thisTimothy S.
- Business Description:Servicing areas from Just North of Dayton Ohio all the way down to Lexington & Louisville KY areas. We have a radius of 120 miles of Cincinnati OH. & Northern KY . OnthewallTVinstall.com offers TV wall mounting & Home theater installs, our pricing is NOT the average pricing scale. We have re-designed the way TV wall mounting & Home theater installs are sold. In 2002 We separated from an exclusive contract with one the nations largest electronics stores just before they went out-of-business..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Union City
- New Madison
- Union City
- Pleasant Hill
- Ludlow Falls
- New Paris
- West Milton
Electricians in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 123 ABSOLUTE SERVICE3939 cabot dr. apt G
- 123 ABSOLUTE SERVICE
- A & S Heating & Plumbing2136 Belvo Rd
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Ag-Pro Power Division1660 US-42 NE
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- AL'S COMPLETE HEATING & COOLING2504 N Main St
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Armada Air Care2601 Circle View Dr
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A & S Heating & Plumbing
- B & D ELECTRIC10547 GREEN APPLE RD
- B. A. T. Electric LLC3160 Ferry Rd
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Bond & Sons Construction Services, LLC859 S. Detroit St
- Brain Lumber Co409 E St
- Brians electrical service 3 Eisenhower Dr
- BROOKSIDE GARAGE43 N MAIN ST
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- Butler Remodeling Restoration & Maintenance 1123 Kensington Ln
- B & D ELECTRIC
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- Calvin Electric LLC4957 Hursch Rd
- CGC LLC707 E Canal St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Choice Comfort Services150 N Dixie Dr
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCPO Box 242
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- CKM Contracting LLC643 Franklin Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Cornerstone Home Energy Inc1016 W Nimisila Rd
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.
- D & A Handyman Service LLCPO Box 60564
- Danco Enterprises Inc6220 Knollwood Rd
- DARRELL'S HOME INSPECTIONS5012 SILVER ARROW DR
- Dillard Electric106 Quinter Farm Rd.
- DM Electrical Service Inc7960 Chambersburg Rd
- DNR Electric1228 McCook Ave.
- DON MYERS ELECTRIC3915 VANCO LN
- Douglas Construction6312 Rosecrest Drive
- DRYWALL WIZARD7211 Taylorsville Rd.
- D & A Handyman Service LLC
- Ed's Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric4025 Gibson Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- ELECTRIC WERKES1938 W ALEX BELL RD
- Electrical Services408 Main St
- ElectriCity LLC3195 Plainfield road
- Evans Electric Co, IncPO Box 122
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- Ed's Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric
- Gallihar Electric LLCPO box 191
- Garber Electrical Contractors, Inc.100 Rockridge Rd
- Gardner Restoration20 Webb St .
- Garland construction 300 Front St
- Genuine Construction Llc93 High Street
- Gilbert Construction5157 Beamsville-Union City Rd
- GL Dart General Contracting - A1 Roofing & Construction74 E Franklin St
- Grant General Contractor LLC
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Gallihar Electric LLC
- J and B Custom Painting10993 North Shore Dr
- J&J Custom Construction LLC1855 Bellbrook Ave
- JAHN ELECTRIC LLC1250 W Dorothy Ln 209
- JD Enterprises Inc7670 Bigger Rd
- Jeff Bonham Electric Inc3521 Wrightway Rd
- Jeff's Handy Services 2180 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Joe Center Home Improvement LLC2255 Pine Knott Dr.
- JOHN DAVIS3611 Ridgeway Rd
- JOHN HINKLE ELECTRIC5019 ROOSEVELT AVE
- Johnny's Mechanical Service1898 Wikel Rd
- J and B Custom Painting
- Larkin Electric Co LLC408 Lexow St
- LEDFORD ELECTRIC LLC227 S MAIN ST
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Lees Home Remodeling6565 Woodbriar Lane
- Lehmkuhle Home Improvement909 Bellaire Ave
- LENTZ'S ELECTRICAL SVC INC4829 W BROWN RD
- LeVeck Lighting Products, Inc.P.O. Box 24063
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida
- LIGHTNING ELECTRIC INC3992 GETTYSBURG PITSBURG RD
- Lindons Electric6075 Somers Gratis Rd
- Logan A/C & Heat Services9181 N Dixie Dr Ste A
- LONG ELECTRIC3166-B Lytle Rd
- Larkin Electric Co LLC