Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Greenville, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Greenville
- Magnetic Home ServicesWe had a full front porch and 2.5 garage built, Magnetic Home service was great at keeping the work going even through the COVID-19 pandemic. Their choice of contractors was excellent. Magnetic kept quality and price in my best interest and within budget. I will use Magnetic Home Service on my next project and would highly recommend them
- Mowery Construction IncEverything was top notch! Jason & his crew have excellent skill & design ideas. I highly recommend Jason Mowery for any project. Their goal is to do what you ask & help embelish your ideas. I am beyond pleased!
- Security Roofing IncGreat! Was doubtful if they would get the roof on the house the day it was scheduled due to a light snowfall, but they came out first thing checked out the surface of the wood and blew off the snow and got to work. Comment by one of the other contractors was that does roofing was they would have gone home, but Security was there to put on a roof and they did. Put in a good long day and got a lot done then returned the following day to finish up. Cleanup post installation was good. Wish all the contractors building our new home would have been this determined to get the job done right and cleanup afterwards
- Paul A Maiden Construction LTDThey came in and did the renovation work, dry wall, carpeting, flooring. He's very personable, conscientious, and followed through on warranty when repairs needed to be done.
- BEAVER CONSTRUCTIONGreat! Frank came out two days before Thanksgiving, tore out the old concrete, poured the new section and had it all done before the holiday. The whole job was finished within 10 days of the first time I contacted him.
- JP Frizzell Construction LLCWe had a bedroom addition added onto our house by JP Frizzell construction and the experience was great, timely, professional, and well built. Very happy with the job.
- JD Enterprises IncThe contractor showed up Saturday morning, assessed the job, gave me a firm estimate and then came back Saturday afternoon with a qualified electrician. They removed a pendant light, installed the vent fan in the existing opening, attached it to the duct work, and then installed the pendant light in a kitchen light outlet over the sink. The jobs took about 2 hours to complete and were performed very professionally
- Mowery Construction IncWe called a bunch of companies and Mowery was the company that got back to us. Mowery did an amazing job. They were wonderful. Mowery came out in a timely manner. They were very professional and they gave us a great price.
- DUNNINGTON CUSTOM BUILDERSTHIS COMPANY WAS VERY RESPONSIBLE AND HELPED US GET ACQUAINTED WITH OUR NEW NEIGHBORS. THE BUILDERS WERE GREAT PEOPLE ALL AROUND. THEY WERE HONEST AND MADE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.
- Dan Devol ContractingMy wife and I want to commend Dan DeVol Builders for the outstanding custom home they built for us in Bellbrook Ohio. Construction began in October 2013 and was completed, on time in June 2014. His skilled and dedicated subcontractors worked steadily through that very harsh winter to get it all done. The first step was getting a good plan together that incorporated the unusual lot size/shape, conformed to the local housing association covenants/codes and most importantly gave us what we wanted. We selected a Craftsman style, similar to others that Dan has done in the past. He and his designer did a fine job with that, letting us make modifications and warning us against others. Once we agreed on the design, Dan provided a very accurate cost estimate. He also gave us a list of local mortgage brokers he has worked with over the years. We went with Kathy Shaw who was excellent. She got us a very fair building loan and a really good final mortgage. Construction started with the foundation. The foundation guys encountered a significant cavity under the site (an old debris dump). Dan took the time and expense to solve that problem. Our foundation is SOLID. The sump pump almost never goes off. Next up were the Amish framers who worked steadily (and safely) during a very cold winter. Dan was able to pretty closely supervise the construction since he normally has only two to four jobs going at a time. Thus he was able to catch and rectify small errors and deviations from the plan. As building continued we were called upon to make choices: shingle, brick, stone and grout color, tile or wood flooring, electrical and plumbing fixture types and much, much more. It was a lot of work. Be prepared to make lots of decisions if you want a custom home. Some sub-contractors of special note were: the German Baptist cabinet maker (wow); the wood floor guy (hard to get hold of but outstanding workmanship); and the finish carpenters who did exquisite detail work on the front of the house as well as interior work to include the stair case and coffered ceiling. Dan?s brother made our front door and casement. We were able to move in on time. The house has exceeded our expectations. Dan told us to expect/look for problems or discrepancies as we occupied the house. These have been taken care of in the year plus we have lived here. Bottom line: Building a custom home is not an easy process and it?s not for everyone. You get what you want but you have to put in lots of your own effort. But if you?re committed, Dan and his team are really good. They?re easy to work with, do high quality work and give you what you pay for; in other words, EXCELLENT VALUE
House Builders in Greenville
- Business Description:At Faith Built, our name says it all. We are a company built on faith. We know that every gift and blessing comes from the Lord. We take those gifts and talents he has given us and use them to be a blessing to others. Our ultimate goal is to be a blessing to everyone involved. We strive to one day fully fund mission trips and outreaches. We provide a large variety of services from small remodeling to new construction, and are members of the BBB. Blessing people in Dayton and surrounding areas..Recent Review:Faith Built was hired to complete a master bathroom remodel for our home. From start to finish, this company has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Cory and Rob (co-owners) were prompt in all of their communication with us, and the team that worked in our home did spectacular work and were always professional and courteous in their interactions with us. The project was fairly extensive- ripping out an old cast iron tub, taking down old subway tile and baseboard heaters, and installing new light fixtures, a shower, painting, flooring, etc. Throughout the project they kept me up to speed on progress, discussed any unknowns they had run into and how to resolve it (like old plumbing that needed fixed), etc. I could not be more pleased with how the master bath looks nowAmanda K.
- Business Description:We offer remodeling from interior to the exterior. We build decks install siding build fences build pole barns, add additions to the existing house, remodel bath rooms, kitchens, or any room in your house. We install flooring, we can do it all. We all build . We have been in business for 3 years but have been doing this type of work for 15 years. We are owner operatedRecent Review:They did and excellent job. They were friendly and had a great pricing.Robert J.
- Business Description:Family owned businessRecent Review:McAaron and his team were very professional and got the job done quickly. Our old stone wall in our backyard was in shambles and needed significant repair. McAaron's estimate was lower than other bids and his team's workmanship was fantastic. The wall looks great now! So glad we called himMegan J.
- Business Description:Bonham Electric, Inc., one of the most established electrical contractors in Dayton, OH, offering residential service, commercial service, new construction, generator service, and much more.Recent Review:We wanted a backup generator for our house. For living in an industrialized area (Dayton), we lose power about as often as many 3rd world countries. When the power goes out, we can't get water (we have a water well in B'creek), we can't get heat (even though it's a gas furnace), and hot water (we have a power-vent gas water heater), among the other normal electric things in the house. I had no idea where to start to get this process going. Out of frustration, I simply called Bonham Electric, since they installed Kohler generators (I preferred those over Generac). Jeff Bonham himself, came out to the house in November 2020, checked our house, did a full electric load calculation (I was wanting a whole house generator - 18KW), explained to me what was needed, and advised me on what size generator was needed and also strongly suggested two "load sheds" for the stove and A/C. (These load sheds hold off power to those two components for 5 minutes after the generator kicks in to reduce the initial power load to the generator, allowing it to "catch-up" with everything else before those items turn on - HIGHLY recommended!) I also asked for a new electric panel, since mine had the older "Push-Matic" breakers. They're difficult to find and expensive if you CAN find them when one breaks or you need an additional circuit run in the house. Jeff advised me it would take until May 2021 before they could get the generator installed due to supply issues under COVID. He quoted me a price of $12,400, to include all equipment, the concrete base for the generator, the plumbing changes (gas line run for the generator), all inspections, and the labor. We agreed and paid half the cost up front. May 2021 arrived and I received a call from them about a week before they arrived. The day of the install meant we were without power for the better part of the day (about 5 hours - we fully expected this). Levi and the other guy that was sent with him worked diligently through the whole process. I offered each of them soft drinks or water and even offered to get them lunch since they worked right through lunch! They denied it all and kept at their tasks. The plumbers (NewPath Plumbing) arrived about an hour and a half after the electricians showed up. They did a full gas line calculation to make certain the gas supply to our house would support the generator along with our other gas appliances (Jeff estimated it would since he's done estimations on probably a couple thousand generator installs). After that was done (about 20 minutes) they set right to work installing a flex-line that exited to the outside, about 4' from the generator. This was somewhat of an ingenious solution instead of running large "hard" pipe through our basement from one end to the other. Within minutes, that flex gas line was run through the basement and connected with a shutoff to the house supply line! No joke! They also worked through lunch, and denied my offering of any drinks! By about 3:00PM we had power restored, a new breaker box installed with new breakers, a new transfer switch installed outside, new power lines run into the house from the meter to the breaker box, a new gas-line run to the generator, and the whole reason for this work - a new generator. Levi and his co-worker from Bonham explained the operation of the generator, what was done, how it was connected and asked multiple times through the explanation if I had any questions. He was really thorough, not to mention very polite! The same applied to both NewPath Plumbing techs that were there too! They were ALL courteous, well informed about what was needed, and explained when I asked Q's about the process as they went along. I tried to back off and let them do their work as much as possible. About 10 days or so after the installation, the plumbers came back for the plumbing inspection (which was done "virtually" by phone with the inspector). About a week later the electrical inspection came up and the electrical inspector showed up physically. We passed both inspections with flying colors. While Levi was here for the inspection, I asked him to change the day of the "generator exercise" to a different day, since the original time set interfered with meetings my wife and I typically have, while we work from home. He changed that within a couple minutes and asked if I had any other Q's. Nope. Real live test: DP&L had people trimming trees along the power lines in our back yard and through our neighborhood. About a week later while my wife and I were working in the house and about 1:30PM, the power dropped. I saw my monitors go black and the room light go off. I looked at my wife and said we just lost power. And just about the time I finished that sentence, the generator kicked on and power came back up! Dang, that was sooooo nice. About 10 minutes later, I walked out on our back patio to see what was going on and I heard a loud POP. That was the transfer switch putting us back on line power. The generator continued to run for a few more minutes to cool down and then shut off. Everything worked as advertised and perfectly! I HIGHLY recommend Bonham Electric to install a generator for you. If they're this good for an install like this, I would trust them with all your electric needs. Outstanding work. It's all neat, clean, works perfectly, and their employees are enjoyable to work withDavid J.
- Business Description:The Team at Eagle Fence & Construction Inc is dedicated to Installing only the best American-made Fencing products to protect your home, Business, or Farm. Regular customers payment on completion for standard fencing and other terms for special ordered materialsRecent Review:My experience with this company was extraordinary! They came out within a few days of me initially contacting them to get an estimate for my yard. They have high-tech tools to help figure out property lines and they were thorough to make sure the property lines were correct; as a new home owner, this was very comforting! Eagle Fence & Construction promised me that the "estimate" would be the final price, even if they encountered difficulties or unforeseen obstacles, which gave me peace knowing what my final price would be. Within a few weeks of their initial visit, they were out working on my fence. It was a rainy, wet week, but they came out anyway and worked so hard to get the job done. The team was professional, worked really hard, and took care of my yard; nothing was torn up or damaged, in fact, they left my yard even nicer than it was before! After the job was done, I was so absolutely thrilled. I now have a beautiful, sturdy fence to complete my backyard and it's all thanks to this company. The price was fair, the work was exceptional, and the quality is unbeatable. If you are looking to invest in a fence, I would highly recommend working with Eagle Fence & ConstructionSarah D.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Specializing in wood and composite decks under 200 square feet, privacy fences under 250 linear feet, laminate flooring, trim and case work, interior painting. The job won't be complete until your are 100% satisfied. No excessive down payments.Recent Review:Vaughn was dependable, on time and did everything to the ultimate perfection. Pleasant to be around and trustworthy.Debi S.
- Business Description:We realize knowing how to build a successful relationship with our clients is just as important as knowing how to perform quality work. We do not believe in "High pressure sales tactics" and will never attempt to force you into a decision that you are not comfortable making. We will provide you with all of the information necessary for you to make an informed decision and we are available to answer any questions that you may have at any time. Our dedication to customer satisfaction h..Recent Review:We are so happy with our new roof! This company was outstanding from start to finish. They worked seamlessly with our insurance company to make sure we were taken care of according to our policy. The men who put the roof on worked diligently for 12 hours. They were on time, and did outstanding work. The end result was a phenomenal new roof. We are so glad after a few different quotes from different companies that we went with Security RoofingEmily S.
- Business Description:Quality Home Improvement Of Richmond Indiana Inc is a home improvement company that provides home improvement, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, electrical works, painting, plumbing, flooring, add-on, and room addition. We are a family business that has been serving the area Richmond, IN for more than 20 years. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us for more information. fl..Recent Review:Wonderful! Mike, the owner, was so helpful as I am a widow and my husband used to take care of all of the “man things” so I’m certainly not knowledgeable on renovating and I pretty nervous at the very beginning. The nerves went away on day 1 and things just got better every day! Mike had many suggestions and steered me away from things that he knew I wouldn’t like in the end. I also kept adding things, like painting the entire basement, bathroom, entryway and hallway, removing paneling and other smaller things which added quite a bit of time to the project which may have messed up his schedule, but he didn’t let on if it did. Everyone was very nice about it and I’ll have to say, I really got to know and became quite fond of all of the guys and I enjoyed having them here. They are all very good at what they do. They did a remarkable job and Mike knows that I’ll be calling him when it’s time to start the changes to the upper level of my house. You should definitely contact Quality Home Improvement if you have work to be done�LeeAnn H.
- Business Description:Interior Painting, Wallpaper Removing, Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service, Home ImprovementsRecent Review:Gabriel and his crew were excellent. They were very professional and knew what they were doing.. We could not be more pleased with their work. Bill who did the drywall repairs did an excellent job. He found cracks in drywall and repaired that we did not see in cathedral area. They did not try to cut corners. They seemed to take pride in a job well done. The cost was very fair for the amount of work and time they put in. I highly recommend Gabriel and hos companyCharles F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Union City
- New Madison
- Union City
- Pleasant Hill
- Ludlow Falls
- New Paris
- West Milton
home builders in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN HOMECRAFT2093 HILLTOP RD
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- ARCHITECTURAL RECLAMATION312 S RIVER ST
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A E Fickert
- BAYER BUILDERS INC3830 RENCH RD
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bon Builders, Inc.4283 Old Springfield Rd
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- BREWER'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2592 old springfield rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- BRUNS GENERAL CONTRACTING INC3050 S TIPP COWLESVILLE RD
Tipp City, Ohio
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- BAYER BUILDERS INC
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- Castlebrook Builders1734 Parker Dr
- Centerville Construction Inc91 Gershwin Dr
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Cleary Building - Troy1201 Barnhart Rd
- CORNERSTONE CONSTRUCTION6222 STATE ROUTE 571
- Cox Construction Co. Inc.4800 Hoover Avenue
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.1098 Parkway Dr
- Eagle Fence & Construction3836 Twin Township Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.
- Garber General LLC6814 Milton Carlisle Road
- Gerald W. Matthews Contractor & Builder LTD331 Dayton Avenue
- GL Dart General Contracting - A1 Roofing & Construction74 E Franklin St
- Global Natural Stones LLC485 N Main Street
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- GSM construction2909 Wylie Dr
- Garber General LLC
- J&J Custom Construction LLC1855 Bellbrook Ave
- JB Elite Construction5784 Thomas Dr
- JD Enterprises Inc7670 Bigger Rd
- Jeff Bonham Electric Inc3521 Wrightway Rd
- JOHN DAVIS3611 Ridgeway Rd
- JP Frizzell Construction LLC1727 N Barron St
- J&J Custom Construction LLC
- LARRY FOURMAN CONSTRUCTION3904 DREW RD
- LARRY FOURMAN CONSTRUCTION
- Masonry Scientist3443 Linwood Ave
- Mauk Cabinets By Design N131 W. Main Street
Tipp City, Ohio
- MCAARON MARTIN CONSTRUCTION CO2256 RICE ST
- Miami Valley Construction Group, LLC1355 Enterprise Lane
- MIAMI VALLEY MECHANICAL515 Michigan ave.
- Miami Valley Security, LLC.217 North Main St.
- MK Construction3213 Dahlia Dr
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Masonry Scientist
- Ohio Elite Construction90 upper hillside dr
- Ohio Elite Construction
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC1862 Russet Ave
- Scott's Construction127 Cherry St.
New Madison, Ohio
- Security Roofing Inc4420 Taylorsville Rd
- Select Kitchen Design2741 Lyons Rd Suite B
- Spalla Real Estate Property ServicesPO BOX 41084
- Spectrum Contracting4118 Eckworth Dr
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Swartsell Construction507 W. Main St
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC