Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Dalton, OH
There are 14 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Dalton
- Blind And Sons LLCIt went great! They always are professional and very friendly! They always bring booties to cover their shoes without being asked!
- Blind And Sons LLCThey come out every year to inspect my furnace and air conditioner. They are the only company I use. I give them all A's. I have been using them for about ten years.
- Blind And Sons LLCHis results were great. He dealt with us in a very professional, personable manner. He answered my questions very well. he had good clean-up, but there was a tad bit of residue left over in the work space. It was an all-around great service though. I would definitely recommend them.
- Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingPerfect! This is my second experience with the people at Geisel and from my initial call with Joel until the install, I couldn't have been happier or more satisfied. These are good, ethical people who are concerned about getting the job done right.
- Aire Serv of WoosterAire Serve is a great company with great employees. Our air conditioner went out at 7 pm, and they responded immediately the next day. They opened our unit and found chunks of ice in and around our condenser, fan motor, and such. They defrosted all the ice, and then damage to the lines, where a leak was at. Our furnace and ac unit were 18 years old, and beyond their expected life expectancy. They added freon to the unit, and explained that they could not determine how long it would last. A sales representative came the next day, and suggested several options. The idea was to replace the ac unit, but due to the age of the furnace, we requested a quote on it as well. We selected a great package that was much less than we expected, including discounts for being a retired US Navy veteran. They discounted the service fee for the original call from the cost of the furnace and ac unit. Aire Serve assisted us with financing at a great rate, and then within 3 days were able to return to our home, remove the old units and install the new units all in about 8 hours. Before the installers showed up to perform the installation, we received a phone call from Aire Serv to let us know that someone was on the way. Within 1 hour of the completion of the installation of the units we received a phone call from Aire Serv to inform us that a service rep was on their way to ensure proper installation and answer any questions. They set up a follow up visit to ensure that the unit was working properly. All in all, my wife and I would like to thank Aire Serv for their professionalism, concern for our specific needs, attention to detail, and follow up on a job well done. We have purchased a service package from them, and the first three visits are free
- Aire Serv of WoosterAire Serv is phenomenal. From my very first contact through the day of installation of our AC and furnace, and follow up with an updated same day service call and a call from Gordon, our rep to make sure all was well, I can't say enough about the customer care, the care to small details, the expertise and professionalism. I was a consultant to HVAC companies across the US for several years. I have seen the bad and ugly as well as the excellence of professionalism. The Excellence of Service, Professionalism and Customer Care is what Aire Serv of Wooster embodies. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with them. They saved us from a very bad situation and have a customer for life now
- Advanced Air Solutions LLCI called Mark on a Tuesday about my old furnace which was acting up. He came over THAT AFTERNOON and with the information he gave me, I decided that it was time to replace it. On Thursday of that week I came home from work and the new unit was installed! Mark and his crew are professional, clean and knowledgeable. I have great peace of mind knowing that they did the work and that I paid a fair price
- Aire Serv of WoosterI called Aire Serv Heating and Cooling who had recently acquired the company that previously serviced this heating unit. The serviceman arrived promptly and diagnosed the problem (the motor on the exhaust fan had failed.) He arranged for a new motor to be shipped. Within a day or two, he returned with the motor, installed it and had the unit running. The serviceman was professional, answered all my questions, showed me the burned-out motor and explained the difficulty in installing the new one. It was in an extremely awkward place to work. I really appreciated the effort he showed in getting the replacement part so quickly since my tenant was without heat
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLCThe drain for the air conditioner was plugged and water was coming out of the top of my furness and I couldn't fix it. Al tried to help me over the phone and when that didn't help, He came out to the house and was able to get the drain unplugged.
- Aire Serv of WoosterThey showed up and completed the work as expected. It was a fairly straight-forward job so no surprises. They called a week or two later to make sure we were satisfied. Would recommend to a friend.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Dalton
- Business Description:Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as eff..Recent Review:From the initial call to set up the quote through the installation itself, Blind & Sons was nothing but professional. The salesman was knowledgeable and worked with me on the various options for the job. We arrived at what turned out to be the best price of the 4 contractors i interviewed. The installation as well went off without a hitch. The installers arrived on time, walked me through a review of the job and cleaned up after they were finishedTed W.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:It went great from Matt the sales men to Brett and his crew and Sean Z. And his crew they all were great professionals.They went over everything and always made sure to ask me if everything looked great which it always did they did a wonderful jobJohn P.
- Business Description:We are a full service heating and cooling installation and service company. We have 15 employees, we do not use sub-contractors in our normal everyday operation, we do however use a sub-contractor for drilling geothermal wells. We are fully licensed and insured. We give 1 or more options for repair or replacement of your heating and cooling products. For service we charge a diagnostic fee for the technician to properly diagnose the problem, we then offer an upfront price to repair the problem..Recent Review:Rep called and showed up early, that's not a problem. He immediately saw that the coils were iced over and said the A/C would have to be shut off so the coils would thaw out and that he would then come back. This diagnosis cost $80 which is exactly what was quoted to me, so, not a problem. <br /> Before he left he scheduled an appointment for the next day to come back. He came back, said the A/C needed about 3 lbs of charging that cost around $320. That $320, plus the $80 for the Service Call put my total at $400 which I am pleased with. Especially since they had prompt service and came out the same day I called them. The first company I called said they couldn't come out until the following week. <br /> I would say the only thing that was unprofessional is that the guy smoked outside when charging the A/C unit. I thought that inconsiderate, but hey, I wanted my A/C to work. And aside from the smoking the guy was very cheerful and pleasant. <br /G S.
- Business Description:Started in 1960 by Myron Shanklin, Shanklin Heating and Cooling has been servicing Ohio's Heating and Cooling needs for over 50 years. Now in its third generation after being passed down to Myrons' son Harold, and now owned and operated by Derek and Kip Shanklin. Shanklin Heating and Cooling is composed of individuals who believe in providing customers with friendly, quality service for any job large or small. We hope you give us a call so that our team of friendly service professionals can..Recent Review:Very well. It needed some fine tuning which was done and maintenance was performed. It's great piece of mind to know everything is working properly. I was also given some guidance on a feature I never knew how to test. Now I knowjames a.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discountRecent Review:Everything went exceptionally well. Stars and Stripes was there every day bright and early and worked long days into late nights to ensure my outdoor drainage issue was handled. The crew was extremely professional and responsive to all wants/needs & any questions my family had. It was an absolute privilege working with theGeoff s.
- Business Description:Dog guard is a proven underground fence system that is known within the industry for its reliability, quality and excellent service that comes with every sale. In fact, there is no better way to protect your dog than with dog guard. Professional installation. Year round service & support, professional dog training, containment guarantee, free in-home estimates, fencing for any size or number of dogs or cats. We also offer 6 months same as cash financing and except all major credit cards. Loca..Recent Review:We had a wonderful experience from start to finish! Heather, Chelsea and Sarah worked together to train our puppy and us, to make sure we all understood how to best use this equipment. Our 4 month old puppy figured it out quickly, and two weeks later can run around the back and front yard freely. They provided us with all kinds of effective tricks to make the training process quickly and easily. There was no waiting period - they installed and trained one week after the sales visit. They came back within two days to provide a little extra front yard training, and demonstrated how to use the indoor system to keep him from going up dangerous steps. We highly recommend this companyKim S.
- Business Description:Owned by James Scherer, Scherer Quality Construction LLC is a business based on integrity. We offer upfront pricing, honest service, and high-quality craftsmanship. Throughout the years, we have gained a reputation for going the extra mile for homeowners which is what our customers should expect with our family’s 50+ years of experience. From small repair projects to extensive renovations, we give every project our full attention. Contact us today for a Free Estimate!Recent Review:Supplies delivered and sat on my roof for 2weeks. Roof was completed in one day but the gutter covers were not done. It took a week and persistence on my behalf to finally get the gutters taken care of a week later. Someone dropped the ball and communications were weak until I got the ball rolling. The job seems to have been completed without complications but it's only been less than a week since completionJeff M.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaning
Deals in Dalton for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Dalton, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Doctor Heating & Cooling75 Maple St
Doylestown, Ohio 44230
- Aire Serv of Wooster11191 E Lincoln Way
Orrville, Ohio 44667
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLC1738 COTTAGE ST
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- All Type Heating & Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing5201 Tuscarawas St W
Canton, Ohio 44708
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Ashland Comfort Control805 E. Main Street
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- Air Doctor Heating & Cooling
- Conservation Services Group Inc50 Washington St Ste 3000
WESTBOROUGH, Massachusetts 01581
- Conservation Services Group Inc
- Dog Guard Ohio196 Westview Ave
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281
- Dog Guard Ohio
- M W Robinson5980 ashland Rd
Wooster, Ohio 44691
- M W Robinson
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
Centerville, Ohio 45458
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement
- Same Day Services Inc.239 ROXBURY AVE. NW
Massillon, Ohio 44646
- Scherer Quality Construction170 S River Rd
Munroe Falls, Ohio 44262
- Schmid's One Hour258 S Columbus Ave
Wooster, Ohio 44691
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning2026 Alabama Ave SW
Dalton, Ohio 44618
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Stars and Stripes Lawn Service790B County Road 801
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- Swartzentruber Plumbing And Heating297 S Millborne Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio 44606
- Same Day Services Inc.
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc997 State Rte 93 NW
Sugarcreek, Ohio 44681
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc