Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Ashland, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Ashland
- JCPenneyIt went very well. The installers were quick, polite and careful. I like the fact that the installers were older and experienced and have been with the company for a long time.
- NANCY'S DRAPERIESThey do custom draperies and blinds. Their quality of work is none other. Their quality, their collection, they don't impose their ideas, they let you choose.
Window Treatment Services in Ashland
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo.. read lessRecent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less Paint read lessLinda R.
- Business Description:Hansen Restoration, Inc. Is a full-service family owned and operated remodeling & restoration company that specializes in high quality home remodeling, as well as restoration. Our company stays at the forefront of not only quality craftsmanship, but design trends as well. As a family-owned and operated business located in Northeast, Ohio, we offer over 90 years of combined experience in the field. Whether you're looking to update your kitchen or bath, build a new addition, or restore your hom.. read lessRecent Review:I can’t praise this company enough! They transformed my family room from a dark dungeon to a light and airy room. They replaced old paneling with white bead board and whitewashed the fireplace, making the room look like new in an old house read lessKathleen M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio read lessRecent Review:My frustration could not be any greater at this point. We ordered windows in January, they arrived in June, but without screens. Then they brought screens weeks later but most of those did not fit, despite the fact that the windows had now been measured TWiCE. And each time they come it requires taking a day off work. Can you imagine having no screens in the summer?! And it gets worse. They came again today, they only had 3 screens, and NONE OF THEM FIT, AGAIN. It is now Sept. the entire summer has passed with no screens. I will NEVER buy windows from them again with this kind of customer service read lessDonna R.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbus! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati.. read lessRecent Review:they scheduled our gutter job for 3/1/2021 - we received email text notifications - that our was scheduled for that day - they did not show up to do the work - and did not contact us we had to contact them, the job was rescheduled for 3/15/2021 - same result no call -no show - we tried from 3/16/2021 until 04/02/2021 contact them left message - and emails to the companies ceo with no reply - we had financed the job with them through Green Sky - on 04/02/2021 - I contacted Green Sky to complain - finally today 4/21/2021 we contacted champion again and finally we received a call from champion - just alot of lame excuses - I told them I would find someone else to do the work and wanted to cancel the contract - and was told there would be a 30% cancelation charge - not acceptable - they wasted no time in receiving there money from Green Sky - seems that once they had the money - actually doing the work we had contracted with them - became an after thought for them - I understand that we live in trying times - but to schedule my job twice and no show - no call is ridiculous- and another 6 weeks went by until we received any contact from this company - and would still be waiting - if we had not called them over and over again - and finally contacted their finance company to complain- about all the statements for payment - on work that had never been preformed - stay away from this compan read lesstee D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr.. read lessRecent Review:We contracted empire today to install carpet and laminate flooring for the entire first floor of our home. The salesperson was great. Very informative and did not pressure us at all. The carpet installation was performed 3 days later and that went well. The laminate flooring install was performed 2 days after that. We were told it would be a 2 day install and i took the days off work to accoomodate the install. They finished in one day instead of 2. After they left, we found out why. They didnt do a final walkthrough or inspection. The flooring in the doorway separating the kitchen and dining room has a huge bubble to where there is noticable give every time you step on it. They also left our entire kitchen without baseboard so the wall looks awful. They claimed the carpet installers didnt apply padding all the way to the transition by our front door and that they would need to come back with the padding to close the gap. The next day, a carpet installer came out with the padding, but couldnt complete the job because the laminate flooring was unevenly cut and since it was a clean line across, he could not install the piece to finish the flooring. So we had to call yet again to have someone come back out. We spoke with tommy dooley (the installation manager) who assured us it would get fixed. So they sent another guy out who showed up, and told us the entire floor would need to be redone because of the bubbling, but they were not allotted a full day to do it, and thats how long it would take. So they left without doing anything. So we had to call yet again, and after having to call over and over to finally get mr dooley to call us back, they scheduled us for today. It is now 3pm, nobody has called us or showed up. They supposedly allotted a full day appointment slot to fix this, and thats obviously not going to happen today. We have now taken a total of 6 days off of work and nothing is resolved. The product itself is nice, but the install and customer service have been nothing short of atrocious. I am not normally someone who writes complaints, but this has gone on for too long without resolution to not voice my opinion read lessNick H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
- Business Description:I am a home maintenance company and I have been in business since 2002. I pride myself on being honest and dependable and I take pride in my work. I do not believe in creating more of a problem for my customer than they have or leaving my mess behind. If I can't do the job, I tell my customer up front and recommend another honest, dependable contractor. I do use subcontractors - BUT I am always on the job and I only use those who I have done business with for many years. I offer free estimate.. read lessRecent Review:He and his 2 helpers were very prompt and cleaned up everything, but the quality of work was poor. Boards left too long or cut too short. Lattice work was terrible. We will need to redo. They were very rough on our other deck wood, leaving gouges. They used a nail gun that left splinters instead of deck screws. Daryl said he would return to look at it but we haven't seen him. All we want from him at this time is one board removed that he cut short, and a new 16' board, and we will put it down with deck screws and cut it to the correct length. We will eventually fix the shoddy lattice work ourselves. Too bad he didn't come back to at least do that much for us. Lost all faith in him read lessJames F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Bailey Lakes
- West Salem
- New London
window treatment in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus
- Daryl's Home Maintenance1100 STATE ROUTE 314 N
- Daryl's Home Maintenance
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Hansen Restoration Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- NANCY'S DRAPERIES57 S MAIN ST
- NANCY'S DRAPERIES
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR