Yoder Windows & Siding

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2008

20+ year old company we manufacture, sell and install vinyl windows. We also sell and install steel entry doors and vinyl siding....

Dutch Signature Windows

At Dutch Signature Windows, we are your premier choice for professional window installs and repairs. We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years.

Wallside Windows Inc

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

A-1 Home Improvement

over 25 years experience Free estimates 10% Senior Citizen Discount Fullly Bonded and Insured We do roof repairs Commercial Rubber We handle insurance claims

06/12/2019

Sarah Y.

This company was excellent. After having several estimates, a co worker recommended Yoder and we decided to go with them. Jonas was very knowledgeable and accommodating. The windows are excellent quality and the price was more than fair!! We had all of our windows and our front door replaced with a higher quality product and for cheaper than several other estimates we received. They completed the project in less than one day and when they left the only way you would know they were there were our beautiful new windows. They did an excellent cleanup job. The crew was all very pleasant, respectful, and they even changed their workflow to get my son's room done first so he could nap. I could not be more pleased or recommend this company highly enough.

Description of Work
All windows in home and front door replaced

05/27/2016

Katherine G.

Description of Work
Yoder's replaced six windows. They found rotted sills, and totally replaced without upping the charge. The downside of using this company is that everyone else I have used really pales in comparison. They set a new standard that will be hard for others to live up to.

04/18/2016

Donna W.

They were great to work with, and we really like the finished product -- especially the doors. They have a waiting list, so we had to wait several months until the jobs were done (windows in September and doors in February), but they gave us an estimated date for both, and they held to those dates. We could trust them to be in our home while we were gone.

Description of Work
All new windows, two new entry doors, 4 new storm doors

02/05/2015

T P.

I came onto Angies List looking for someone to install new windows. After reading this one review I was sold, so I called up Yoder Windows and had them install 16 new custom windows. They installed the windows January 2015, took them one day to install all the windows and a half day to finish the outside work. My tenants are very pleased with these new windows. Yoder Windows were very professional, they took all the old windows and screens and cleaned up their work area. Tenants are happy so I'm happy.

Description of Work
Put in new windows

11/02/2013

Kenneth W.

No salesman hype or pressure. They measured and gave a very fair price for quality windows that they make themselves. Installers were on time, clean and finished the job in a day and a half. The craftsmanship was superb and I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced 15 windows, a patio door and added two new windows.

08/05/2013

Karen S.

They got the whole house done is one day, they were efficient, knowledgeable, clean, and very nice. They were quick to get back with us with a quote and had several different window options to choose from.

Description of Work
They replaced all of our windows.

01/22/2013

ted F.

They came out and did measurements in November. They came and did all the work within a day in January except for one window that they measured wrong and they were able to install that within a week. The work was excellent. They were very professional and clean.

Description of Work
They installed 9 windows and a door.

10/28/2011

Angela M.

Yoder Windows have the best windows in this area. They are true when they say what they say. There is no salesman bull!!! I have personally used them three times. They did my personal house in 1996 when my daughter was born. They told me they would be there at 8 am and they was there before to set up there work area. They come in do the work and clean up the mess when done.

Description of Work
Windows installed in old farm house.

06/04/2010

Angela M.

They are the best window people out there. Honest, fair and stand behind their windows.

Description of Work
Yoder Windows has done three houses for me in the past 14 years. They are the best around. I was and am very pleased with everything they have to offer their customers. They are fast, efficient and stand totally behind their windows.

09/07/2008

Jason N.

In short, it went really well. We had numerous quotes done from all sorts of different vendors, and Yoder was the cheapest by quite a bit. Each company had their own special thing that you just had to make sure your windows did or had, and we called Yoder back at the end of all of our quotes and went over each one of these items with them. Yoder's windows met or exceeded every single quality concern that we had. These are top quality windows! The installation went smoothly, though it took a bit longer to perform then they had originally thought. We had several non-opening windows that wound up being *very* difficult to remove. The installation crew was very nice and professional. They worked hard and efficiently and took great care in their work. The end result shows their professionalism. The windows look great! It is amazing what a difference they make. We had the windows installed in July and since installing them we've ran the A/C twice and that was due to humidity. We have a one year old and when we lay him down for naps we shut the windows in his room and all outside sound is instantly silenced. A huge difference over our old windows. Yoder re-did the windows at my grandfather's home and he recommended them to us. After they had finished both my parents and my wife's turned around and called Yoder for their own quotes.

Description of Work
We had all of the windows in our home replaced, 18 in total. The old windows were removed by Yoder, and the new ones installed in their place.

Category replacement windows

Doors, glass and mirrors, siding & windows.

roofs, interior remodeling