Empire Today®

Founded 1959 • With Angi since January 2004

3.8

Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and professional installation let you skip the hassles of home improvement store shopping. We carry quality name brand floors from industry leading brands. Because of our national footprint and manufacturer relationships, Empires great prices include your floor, installation, materials, and more. Empire Today is dedicated to customer satisfaction and has been a leading provider of installed home improvements and home furnishings for over 55 years. Call 877-733-9131 NOW to schedule your FREE In-Home Estimate. For more information, visit EmpireToday.com....

Gotcha Covered of Hudson

Window coverings play a major role in the entire look and feel of your home. At Gotcha Covered of Hudson, we’re committed to helping you get the most out of every single room in your house. We proudly offer custom window treatments, including blinds, draperies, shutters, and more that can take your home from drab to fab!

Plumbing 911

Family owned & operated business with 10 full-time employees (no subs), A+ BBB rated, servicing all NE Ohio. Free Estimates, No Trip or Overtime Charges, Honored Warranties on all services (24/7.) Help us be one of Cleveland's Best!

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Offers by WyattWorks Plumbing  on Angi

03/03/2018

We contracted empire today to install carpet and laminate flooring for the entire first floor of our home. The salesperson was great. Very informative and did not pressure us at all. The carpet installation was performed 3 days later and that went well. The laminate flooring install was performed 2 days after that. We were told it would be a 2 day install and i took the days off work to accoomodat...

Description of Work
Carpet and laminate flooring

Category carpet installation

Dear Customer, We assure you that this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we apologize for the experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more. Thank you.

12/12/2017

First of all, the installers could barely understand English when I spoke to them. They drove their van through my side yard where I just planted grass. They absolutely destroyed my lawn and were laughing about it. I asked them about it and they said nothing. I called Empire and have received no calls back. Absolutely disgusted with your company!

Description of Work
Installing carpet in family room.

Category carpet installation

Dear Customer, We never want our installations to go like this, and we understand your frustration. We'll further review your concerns, and we'll be in touch with you soon. Thank you.

12/08/2017

Totally hate Empire Carpet!!!! The black carpet is the one I wanted and the cream carpet is the one they brought. They said it is the same. REALLY!!!!!! They think $50 off the $1000 I spent was a fair compensation. I don't think we will be returning customers.

Description of Work
Carpet installed

Category carpet installation

We know delays are frustrating, and we're sorry to hear that you've been inconvenienced by this matter. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss the completion of your installation. Thank you.

10/11/2017

In early March I purchased about $9,000 worth of flooring from Empire Today and was told it could be installed as quickly as 1-2 weeks. I purchased Luxury Vinyl Tile, Laminate and Carpet with the LVT to be installed first. The LVT install was done on Monday and the Laminate was scheduled for Wednesday. The evening before we cleared out most everything from the Living and Dining Rooms to prepare fo...

Description of Work
I need to replace about 1000 Square Feet of flooring - Luxury Vinyl Tile, Laminate and Carpet

Category carpet installation

Dear Customer, We're saddened to hear that you feel this way, and assure you that we're currently working on your concerns. We'll be in contact with you soon. Thank you for your patience.

08/29/2017

Because the work was so bad, I was able to get some of it back, so it was about $4000, but it should have been $6000. It took them, instead of 2 days, it took them 2 weeks. My house was torn up for two weeks. They flooded a couple of rooms. They did not replace some tiles that needed it. They did a terrible job on grouting. The other part is kind or personal. They stole something of mine. It's a l...

Description of Work
They replaced our floors.

Category flooring contractor

Empire Today offers quality, name brand Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile Flooring. Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate by calling 877-799-9131. Shop from the comfort of your home, get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. Plus, we’ll professionally install around your schedule. Empire Today is dedicated to customer satisfaction and has been a leading provider of installed home improvements and home furnishings for over 55 years.

Repairs