You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
Get matched with top moving companies in Ashland, OH
There are 23 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Ashland
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast OhioAn outstanding job! Prompt, arrived exactly when they said they would. Efficient, careful with the furniture. Polite. Reasonable pricing. Covid compliant. I would absolutely recommend this team and would contact them again should I need movers. How refreshing to receive such great customer service.
- ANSHUTZ MOVERSI have used Anshutz movers twice before and was completley satisfied. The movers were very courteous, reliable, and knowledgable. I am looking forward to my upcoming relocation. Thanks Anshutz
- Champion MovingI have never used movers before so this was my first experience, this was by far the most seamless service I have ever used. Every person that I came in contact with was so friendly and accommodating. James was the first person of contact and he was so professional and friendly. Customer service is definitely their first priority. Our move included, moving from our condo, storing everything in their on site storage units, stored our stuff for a couple months then Champion moved us to our new home. I have recommended Champion Moving several times and will definitely use them again if we decided to ever move. Thank you for making a stressful situation like moving not so stressful! Hands down five stars. Jenn and Jo
- Mitchell & Sons Moving & Storage IncSo very happy with Mitchell moving. They came on time, very efficient and careful of our belongings. They were pleasant, professional and very personable. Didn’t mind any requests to move or adjust placement and just overall a great company! Price was exactly as quoted. Would recommend to anyone moving. Would definitely hire again
- Krupp Moving ServicesMatt, Jon and Aaron were all very nice, polite and very professional. Even though they were moving our large household items just around the corner to our new home, they treated every item with respect and were very careful with all items. They worked efficiently and diligently. I would definitely hire Krupp Moving again
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast OhioVery courteous and respectful workers. Always asking questions about what we wanted specifically with items. Hard workers, we never felt like could have worked harder or faster.
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast OhioThey did an excellent job. They're polite, prompt, and do what they say they're going to do. I can't say enough good things about them.
- Moving Ahead Services LLCThey were quick, stayed on task, they were polite too. They were just good. I have recommended them to others and I would use them again.
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & MedinaPerfect. The movers are excellant. One of my glass furniture tops was broken. They replaced it the next day. Would use again in the future.
- Krupp Moving ServicesThe entire move went very smoothly. The movers arrived on time, were respectful to us and our belongings, and worked hard the entire time.
Movers in Ashland
- Business Description:From studio apartments to dream homes or commercial offices, Move It Now is your relocation expert. When you come to us, you can rely on our service and experience to meet your needs. Move It Now has what you need, a truck that's right for the job and professional movers who will make sure your move is trouble-free. All of our employees are trained, insured and bonded. We treat your belongings the way we treat you, with respectRecent Review:I have utilized Canton Move It Now for 3 moves and each move was excellent. TC, BB, and BP assisted me with my recent move and was kind, prompt, and courteous.Elissa S.
- Business Description:Do you need help moving? Moving can be stressful... we can make it easy! At InstaMove we want to make your move as easy as possible. We offer state-wide and out-of-state moves for a great cost! We are a family owned and operated company located in Strasburg OhioRecent Review:InstaMove was reasonable, very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and were very pleasant to talk to! If I have any need in the future I will not hesitate to call them! I am very satisfied with the moving service! Thank you and keep up the great work guysLynn A.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:We are a full-service local and long distance moving company based in Northeast Ohio. Our #1 goal is comprehensive customer satisfaction. With smiles on our faces, we perform every task required to get you from point A to point B. From packing up your junk drawer or custom crating your chandelier to disassembling and safely moving your grand piano, we have you covered. Our movers are professionally trained to complete your move seamlessly. Our moving professionals are experienced, proficient,..
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.
Deals in Ashland for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find moving companies in
- West Salem
- New London
moving companies in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- GPS LLC2143 Colonial Pkwy NE
- GPS LLC
- Krupp Moving Services790 E Hutton RD
- Krupp Moving Services
- Malo Moving Company 1839 Schrock Rd
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mercury Auto Transport (800) 553-18282240 SW 70th Ave H
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Mitchell & Sons Moving & Storage Inc1217 Twp Rd 1153
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Mohican Moving & Storage Inc1225 Township Road 593 # 1153
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & Medina1749 Main St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Malo Moving Company
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics