When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Ashland, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Ashland
- Joyce Factory DirectAfter getting a total of 5 estimates for our 17 windows, 2 entry doors and a patio door, we choose Oasis and we are SO GLAD we did! They showed up for the initial appointment on time, were very informative and Not pushy (like some of the other companies), listened to our needs and came up with great solutions for our home that was built in the 50's. The thing that really made Oasis stand out from the rest of the companies, is that they manufacturer their own windows and sun rooms right in Berea. My husband and I went to their showroom and actually were shown their factory, which was quite interesting. Our windows and doors were ready when Oasis said they would be, the installers were the best of any of the contractors we have used in our home over the years and the clean up was wonderful! Except for the beautiful new windows and doors, you would never know that we had major remodeling done on our home! Lastly, Oasis's price was not the lowest, but the quality is outstanding and it was the best value of any of our quotes! Great job Oasis and my husband and I will definitely refer you to others
- Fredericksburg BuildersOver the years we have undertaken many renovations to the homes in which we have lived. To do the renovation of our patio room into an all-season room, we spent a month interviewing six different builders and getting estimates. We liked how thorough Fredericksburg Builders were in discussing with us our ideas for our all-season room. We were also impressed with how they itemized and presented the contract to us. They offered ideas, and listened to our ideas and revisions throughout the planning period. When we finally decided upon the plans for the renovation their construction supervisor was very thorough in going over the contract to make sure that we were all on the same page. Their estimate of the cost was the most economical of all the contractors we interviewed. Once the construction started, the crews arrived on time to begin the demolition of the old patio enclosure. From that point forward, all materials for the construction were delivered on time and on site for the crews to promptly begin work. All of the crews that worked on our project had a good work ethic, were polite, and cleaned up the site after their workday. Crews were diligent about not damaging our rubberized surface around the pool area by having plywood covering the area throughout the project. The heating system was somewhat of a challenge. We had hot-water radiant heat in the floor of the existing family room. For the new addition, we wanted to extend the radiant heat to the new portion of the all-season room. The heating contractor, Alpine Heating, evaluated the existing system and devised a means of connecting the radiant floor heating to the existing water boiler. All the crews were knowledgeable and efficient. They did an outstanding job laying the new tile after they had ripped up the old. The siding, doors, and windows were installed skillfully. But, what was really impressive was that they retrieved some of our old exterior bricks to finish off the fireplace in a manner we never expected so that it is a feature of the new all season room. The gate to our fence around the pool which the new all season room faces when finished looked like the original. What was exceptional was how the construction supervisor was always on top of things, willing to listen, and was concerned with how the end result would meet our expectations! We can only say that the addition of the new all season room far exceeded our expectations
- Holmes Painting and Remodelwe just bought a house and didn't like how the previous owners finished the back porch. They used paneling and we like dry wall A friend of my husbands referred John Whitman, John came to look at what was to be done and quickly got to work. He showed up every day when he said he would and kept the area clean as he was working. He found a water damaged spot over the back door and fixed it. Even made repairs to the spouting and siding to make sure it wouldn't happen again. We were so happy with the finished porch. Especially with the quality of how the dry wall was done, seams were absolutely invisible
Patio Builders in Ashland
- Business Description:Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discountRecent Review:We built a new house and the yard was in poor condition due to the clearing that was done. Stars & Stripes contoured the yard, brought in topsoil for an almost acre and seeded it. They also moved stone and used it in some artistic landscaping and bedding. The yard looks great despite the dry hot summer. Eric followed up several times during the summer and came back in the fall to add topsoil in a few places and reseed. He went beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend Eric and Stars & StripesSandra W.
- Business Description:General Contractor, Builder, Remodeling,Recent Review:We searched for over a year for a contractor we could afford and one we felt comfortable with. Custom Touch Homes was recommended by a friend of a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our original project was a complete remodel of our master bath. Steve (Hale) made suggestions on our design that we had not considered with fantastic results. We were so pleased we hired them to do our second bath with the same awesome results. Steve & Jason are easy to work with and take pride in their work. The other guys on the job were also very conscientious. I would not hesitate to use Custom Touch Homes againJames O.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Since its inception by co founders William Barr and Michael Strmac in 2002, Universal Windows Direct has lived by the philosophy of CANEI - "Constant and Never Ending Improvement". This philosophy holds true in all aspects of our business, from sales and marketing to installation and service and has catapulted UWD from a small, local home improvement company to one of the largest exterior remodeling companies in the country. Every one of our employees strives continuously to be the best in t..Recent Review:After many communication failures which included being woke up in the middle of the night on vacation it took 4 months to be told that we could not have what we paid for. Our door was supposed to be blue on the outside and white on the inside. Instead it was white on both sides. Installers saw the problem, person who checked out the issue saw the problem, the people who we talked to on the phone afterwards said there was a problem and that another door had been ordered. Door never came and instead got three phone calls from accounting wanting us to pay the last money we had withheld until the issue was resolved. In the third and final phone call from accounting they finally told us that the color we wanted was not available in that model door..???. They presented a document that we had signed earlier when the measurement guy came thinking it was to show he had come to the house and to correct the type windows he said we needed for the basement. No mention that the door color was changed. We also did not receive a copy of that document at that time that we know of. The only time there was any communication about door color was a phone call to tell us we could not have blue on both sides of the door, but we could have White on the inside of the door and blue on the outside of the door. The only response from accounting was that we had signed a document changing the door color to something we did not want and offered to create another quote for another door after we already spent thousands. No apologies at all. Complete breakdown of communications throughout the process between their departments and individuals. We sent them a check for the remainder. Very disappointed. Had terrific experience with them a few years ago when we had several large windows installed and that is why we went with them againRic J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbus! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:Nothing about our experience with this company has been good. I am still waiting on a solution to the multitude of issues we have had with our window install. It has been over 6 months and I still don't have all my windows or hardware and no one in this company seems to care about my concerns. I didn't even get any other estimates because of a recommendation from my mother. She had windows installed in 2014 and had nothing but good things to say about her experience. Obviously things have changed in 7 years. She regrets ever suggesting Champion to my husband and me and says she will never recommend them to anyone ever again. Do yourself a favor and get multiple estimates and stay away from a company that requires you to sign a contract that day or you lose out on the sale. A measure tech had to come out to my house 3 times (each time at least 3 weeks between visits) to measure a single window which was the start of the delay. I was told that first they couldn't read the writing, then the measurements didn't match. The install "professionals" broke a new window which had to be reordered. End of August was the install and I was told it would take at least 4 weeks to get the replacement window. There is a 3 inch scratch down to the metal on my big living room picture window. The caulking job would have been better done by a 2 year old. I do not have all the cranks for my awning windows, even though the windows sat in their warehouse for almost a month before my install date. The contractors put a gash in the beadboard on my bathroom wall and hammer scratches and divots in my living room and half bath window sills. They left grass stain on my cream living room carpet and a pile of cigarette butts at the end of my driveway. I was told they would do the install from 9 to 4. They showed up at 10 and didn't leave until almost 8 pm. On some of the bedroom windows you can see light from outside around the sill. Which makes me question the quality of the install. When they first showed up they complained that the front of my house was stone and that I had bushes in the flower garden. We signed papers on April 3rd and the install didn't even happen until August 30th. At the time of signing I was told it would be 8 to 12 weeks until the install. I was told that Champion Installers would be installing the windows. That was a lie. The men that showed up looked like they were pulled right off the street. The trucks they arrived in were not company trucks and they were not wearing any company shirts. You wouldn't have even known that it was champion doing the install. I guess the way they get away with saying they have Champion professionals is that they have one guy who actually works for Champion and the others are subcontracted (one guy had his grandson with him to help). And ironically, it was the actual Champion employee that was complaining I had a stone facade and bushes out front. He was also the one that did the horrendous caulking job. When he first showed up he told me that he wasn't going to take the flashing all the way to the stone which would have left an inch of the existing wood exposed. I told him no and the whole reason for the install was to have no maintenance. Leaving the wood exposed would have caused me to to have to upkeep with paint. He was not thrilled about my insistence that all the wood be covered. It seemed from the start that the whole job was an inconvenience for them. As of mid-October this project is still not completed. I had to make numerous calls and texts before anyone even attempted to contact me. And when they did, they would not listen and did not seemed concerned that the contractors left my house in worse shape than when they started. I was also told told that it is in their policy that they do not offer discounts or refunds. That set off warning bells. If a company has to have a policy about that, you know they know that their product and service is lacking. I would never recommend this company to anyoneRebecca S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 15+ years experience in the industry. We have a huge portfolio! Plenty of references and fully licensed/bonded and insured!! We specialize in bathrooms and kitchens but we are not limited to those we also do full basement renovations, rehab houses or flips for investors or landlords. 24/7 emergency handyman services, fencing, decks/pergolas and plenty more!!!Recent Review:Never showed up, took my 10% deposit. Personal verbal attack through texts. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!John S.
- Business Description:I am a home maintenance company and I have been in business since 2002. I pride myself on being honest and dependable and I take pride in my work. I do not believe in creating more of a problem for my customer than they have or leaving my mess behind. If I can't do the job, I tell my customer up front and recommend another honest, dependable contractor. I do use subcontractors - BUT I am always on the job and I only use those who I have done business with for many years. I offer free estimate..Recent Review:He and his 2 helpers were very prompt and cleaned up everything, but the quality of work was poor. Boards left too long or cut too short. Lattice work was terrible. We will need to redo. They were very rough on our other deck wood, leaving gouges. They used a nail gun that left splinters instead of deck screws. Daryl said he would return to look at it but we haven't seen him. All we want from him at this time is one board removed that he cut short, and a new 16' board, and we will put it down with deck screws and cut it to the correct length. We will eventually fix the shoddy lattice work ourselves. Too bad he didn't come back to at least do that much for us. Lost all faith in himJames F.
- Business Description:Family Ran Business Preferred Contractor Lifetime Warranty on Products 24 Hour Emergency Services Fully Insured We work with All Insurance Companies
Deals in Ashland for Sunrooms
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- West Salem
- New London
sunroom patio enclosures in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bo Lacey Construction1472 US-42
- Bo Lacey Construction
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Fredericksburg Builders
- Global Home Solutions LLC1333 Twp Road 608
- Global Home Solutions LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
- Ohio Outdoor Structures42 Garfield
- Ohio Outdoor Structures
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Universal Windows Direct24801 Rockside Rd
- Universal Windows Direct