Painting a brick chimney can be a great way to give your home’s appearance a little boost without spending a ton of time and money. Here’s how to paint a brick chimney properly and some tips to consider before diving in with a brush.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Ashland, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Ashland
- DANIELLE'S PAINTINGI was very pleased, she's very hardworking, very dependable, excellent quality of work with a very fair price.
- CMG PaintingI chose CMG Painting to pressure wash and re-stain about 140' of cedar privacy fence and a 16'x12' deck after getting estimates from CMG and 2 other services. I hired CMG after I spoke to Cort from CMG, and felt good about his approach and professionalism. The communication was great, scheduling was good, and the result is outstanding. Cort took the time to completely seal the boards in the fence on all surfaces including the top and bottom of the boards. The job took about 3 days - 1 day to clean and 2 days to re-stain the fence and deck. I was flexible on the scheduling, and CMG was able to work around the weather to time the job so the wood was as dry as possible. They were careful to clean up after the job and I was left with the yard looking like new. I would happily recommend CMG to anyone in the area. They do nice work
- CMG PaintingWe wanted to thank you for the great job of painting our house this summer. We appreciated that you were honest, friendly, and on time and that once you started our house that you continued on it until it was finished. You were above expectations in a number of areas such as power washing (a whole day spent power washing!) and our back porch windows. Most of all we appreciated your attention to detail. We can recommend you without reservation to others
- The Painting ProsWe have just completed our project with Painting Pros and want to leave a comment about them here. First of all, they did our entire house, a 3 bedroom 3 bath 2048 square foot home, in preparation for our selling it. The estimate was that it would take them 4 days to complete the project, and it was completed in just less than 4 days. They were under their estimate of time, which was a real benefit to us as we?re trying to sell the home. I have nothing but GOOD to say about Painting Pros, and this project has been one of the best experiences I?ve ever had with a contractor. The owner, Pat, under promised and over delivered. From the very beginning Pat impressed me, as he scheduled our painting work but then was able to move it up. That?s right, he moved it UP, not back. If you?ve ever worked with contractors you know that doesn?t happen often. Then, several times during the project we had to change plans due to unforeseen circumstances arising, and with each change we found Pat to be extremely accommodating. He worked with us during each change to ensure that he was clear on everything that needed to be done, and that we were happy with the results. He bent over backward to ensure that things were done right, that the project remained on schedule, and that above all else, we were satisfied. Pat communicated with us each day of the project; he either drove over to check on things or phoned to make sure that everything was going according to plan and to check and see if we needed anything, and we remained in contact through email daily. He went out of his way to work with us and to accommodate us at every turn. The painting team that actually did the work was highly professional and very skilled in their work. They did not listen to music, did not swear around our family, did not smoke in our home, and worked in relative quietness. For those of you who have put up with contractors doing the above mentioned things in your home before, you will welcome the professionals at Painting Pros. Just one final thought: Pat, the owner of Painting Pros, seems to have the old business model; that of wanting to please the customer and make sure the customer is happy. He will work with you to come to a mutual agreement on all areas of the project, he will ensure each aspect of the project is done to your satisfaction, and he will communicate often so that there are no surprises and no mis-communications. In summary, we just couldn?t be happier with the work that Painting Pros did. I wish I could show you a picture of our beautiful new paint job. It is absolutely gorgeous and I?m quite sure it will both increase the value of our appraisal and help to sell our home. Well done Pat and Painting Pro team! I highly recommend you without reservations, and wish that every single person needing a painting job would go with you, as I?m sure our experience would be theirs as well. P.S. If you purchase a $75.00 Gift Card at Sherwin Williams, they will send out an interior designer to view your home, recommend colors, and assist with choosing paint style and color. They write up the order in such a way that Pat and the Painting Pros knows exactly which color goes in which room. We did this and went with every color Sherwin Williams selected, and with Painting Pros you can use the $75.00 gift card just like cash. It?s a win-win situation
- UNDERWOOD PAINTINGVery thorough and neat job. They were very polite and professional. They even did extras that they didn't charge for, such as powerwashing concrete steps. Extremely careful about not getting stain where it wasn't supposed to be.
- AYDENSteam cleaned it, repaired the doors, and painted it. It looks like a brand new shed. He was excellent. He is there when he says. There had been holes and it was a mess. It looks great. He did the job right and the price was good.
- Palombi PaintingI haven’t signed his proposal yet, because I don’t how good he is. He has a good reputation. He is well-versed at what he is doing. I have a cabin and I have to get it re-stained, so I have to find a specialist in re-staining cabins. He has the background and experience, and I was just impressed by his knowledge of the subject
- Daryl's Home MaintenanceCalled on a Tuesday and he came out on a Friday. Said he would be at least 3 weeks to do the work, no problem. He also stated he just purchased a restaurant so he was very busy. No problem. He said he'd call Monday with a quote. By Wednesday, I called him to see if he had the quote, he answered the phone as if he wasn't happy to hear from me, stated he hadn't even looked at it and would do so tonight and call me later this evening. I asked if I would receive a call later that evening, to make sure I heard him correctly, and he said yes and hung up. That was the last I heard from him. His ad states if he can't do the job, or would prefer not to do the job, he would let you know and even suggest someone else. Him avoiding calling was a complete waste of 2 weeks of my time and highly unprofessional. I hope this does not reflect a representation of how he intends to serve his new customer base at his restaurant
- UNDERWOOD PAINTINGCalled to get an appointment for an estimate for exterior house painting. 10 days and still no return call. Have used them in the past, but will not do so in the future.
House Painters in Ashland
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both ..Recent Review:Reasonably priced, respectful, punctual, and overall great to work with. Walls look great!James S.
- Business Description:Painting New builds Repaints Drywall Flooring Tile Hardwood refinishing Hardwood installation Deck staining Pressure washing Water damage Fire damage Smoke damage White wash Staining Barn painting Trim packages And more call for a complete line of services We also do commercial properties Big box Restaurants Hotels Hospitals Churches Clothing stores And more I have over 20 year's experience in the field I offer a wide variety of services and have cleaned more than 26,000,00..Recent Review:The crew was very professional!! They made sure everything was done just how I wanted it. Everyday Travis gave me a detailed list of what was done that day and what would be done the next. Awesome group of men! They also really liked my dog:) thanks again you guysAngel R.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:The service excellent. I like everything about them. They were professional, courteous and they did the job done.Karen L.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Travis Beckler for over 20 years , Painting, Tile , water damage , home remodeling great ref's and fully insured !!!Recent Review:I highly recommend Travis Beckler Painting LLC. He and his crew painted almost all of the interior walls of our home. He and his crew were professional, curtious, and hard working. They did 12 rooms in our home, and finished the work in 3 days. He and his team went above and beyond, and actually did caulking work throughout the home. They sanded all of the walls, washed them, and really put in the work to make our vision a reality. Our home has brand new painted walls, just in time for the holidays. We are thrilled with the results. In the future we will definitely use Travis Beckler Painting LLC for any future projectsJennifer P.
- Business Description:CP Home Remodeling is a family business that has over a decade of experience in all home remodeling aspects. We are focused on making the customer happy with friendly family oriented workers. We give free estimates and reasonable rates. CP Home Remodeling is very dedicated to our work and takes pride in everything we do. We love to improve and watch a project come together. We can perform the following but not limited to complete home remodeling such as kitchen and bathroom remodels, baseme..Recent Review:Exceptional!!! : ))) CP Home Remodeling did a phenomenal job on the insurance claim repairs for our master and lower-level bathrooms. They were prompt, knowledgeable and very meticulous with their work. As issues developed (they always do) they immediately notified us and make practical recommendations. They were hardworking, focused, and neat. They restored our flooded bathrooms to a beautiful, working condition for a very fair price. I would highly recommend them for any interior home improvement projectsPatricia M.
- Business Description:At Transition Construction we specialize in the the installation of: luxury vinyl plank (LVP), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), ceramic tile, carpet as well as back splashes, bathroom remodels, demo work, interior painting and finish work. We are a family owned and operated company built on 20 years experience. Let us help you make your dreams become a reasonable reality.Recent Review:It was great, took very old wood and turned it into a masterpiece from what it was. Would hire again to help with home projects. Floor looks really good and I’m very happy with it.Ann Marie S.
- Business Description:CMG Painting is and has been built on QUALITY not quantity. We do quality jobs that last! We can also do home repairs to prep for your paint jobs. I can also, if needed, do a quick cheap paint job for those than can not afford much more than a color change. We pressure wash all houses before painting. We also pressure wash concrete and seal out the dirt, grime, fall leaves, ( that sit on the patio all winter long) that stain, with leaving your concrete dingy and stained for summerRecent Review:Couldn't have asked for better. We highly recommend CMG Painting.Kellie F.
- Business Description:General Contractor, Builder, Remodeling,Recent Review:We searched for over a year for a contractor we could afford and one we felt comfortable with. Custom Touch Homes was recommended by a friend of a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our original project was a complete remodel of our master bath. Steve (Hale) made suggestions on our design that we had not considered with fantastic results. We were so pleased we hired them to do our second bath with the same awesome results. Steve & Jason are easy to work with and take pride in their work. The other guys on the job were also very conscientious. I would not hesitate to use Custom Touch Homes againJames O.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Learn the differences between latex, acrylic, and oil-based paint as well as the different types of primer. Discover which will work best for your project.
Find exterior painters in
- Bailey Lakes
- West Salem
- New London
exterior painters in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT
- Central Ohio Premier Stain1268 Township Road 1706
- CKM Construction1875 W Longview Ave
- Cleveland Line Striping, LLC836 Millridge Rd
- CMG Painting9010 Guilford Rd.
- County Line Painting LLC
- CP Home Remodeling5531 Wallace Blvd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Crystal Clean Power Wash and Paint Service500 Jefferson Ave.
- Custom Touch Homes1621 Deer View Cir
- Central Ohio Premier Stain
- Dan Sanders Painting936 Gasche St.
- Daryl's Home Maintenance1100 STATE ROUTE 314 N
- DeBoard Builders Ltd.22444 Twp. Rd. 400
- Divine Custom Homes and Construction IncP.O Box 115
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Doug Schreiner Painting1414 Stratford Way
- Dan Sanders Painting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Global Home Solutions LLC1333 Twp Road 608
- Global Home Solutions LLC
- Hagen's Mechanical1134 Smith Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Have Tools, Will travel5852 Cleveland Rd. #21
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Holland Remodeling & Building Llc840 Bath Country Dr
- huston's construction6045 bluebell rd
- huttons painting531 spink st.
- Hagen's Mechanical
- Ken Starling Painting818 Scovel St
- Ken Starling Painting
- Natola Construction LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
- Perfect Power Wash3443 Summit Rd
- Perfect Power Wash
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Steve's Repair and Handiwork1086 County Road 1754
- Steve's Repair and Handiwork
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services
- Yutzy Roofing LLC7563 Township Road 654
- Yutzy Roofing LLC