If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Ashland, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Ashland
- D L DAY MASONRYI was very satisfied with his work. He explained the problem well when he came out to look at it, gave a prompt estimate, and actually was able to do the work sooner than he said. He gave me other options to cap the chimney (poured concrete or sheet stainless steel), but I chose the sandstone. Our problem was a cracked mortar cap on the chimney, which was leaking in moisture. To do this job, he had to set up scaffolding on our deck. He was very meticulous and conscientious about doing the job right. The sandstone had to be cut precisely to fit around the flu liners to minimize caulking. As cold temperatures were predicted that night (although above what is acceptable to avoid freezing) he wrapped the chimney top with a thermal blanket just be to safe. It was a fairly messy job all in all and he cleaned up everything better than I actually would have myself! I am sure that if there is a problem with the work done, he would take care of it. Although I don't expect this to be necessary. Also, he answered any questions I had very courteously read less
- Fredericksburg BuildersOver the years we have undertaken many renovations to the homes in which we have lived. To do the renovation of our patio room into an all-season room, we spent a month interviewing six different builders and getting estimates. We liked how thorough Fredericksburg Builders were in discussing with us our ideas for our all-season room. We were also impressed with how they itemized and presented the contract to us. They offered ideas, and listened to our ideas and revisions throughout the planning period. When we finally decided upon the plans for the renovation their construction supervisor was very thorough in going over the contract to make sure that we were all on the same page. Their estimate of the cost was the most economical of all the contractors we interviewed. Once the construction started, the crews arrived on time to begin the demolition of the old patio enclosure. From that point forward, all materials for the construction were delivered on time and on site for the crews to promptly begin work. All of the crews that worked on our project had a good work ethic, were polite, and cleaned up the site after their workday. Crews were diligent about not damaging our rubberized surface around the pool area by having plywood covering the area throughout the project. The heating system was somewhat of a challenge. We had hot-water radiant heat in the floor of the existing family room. For the new addition, we wanted to extend the radiant heat to the new portion of the all-season room. The heating contractor, Alpine Heating, evaluated the existing system and devised a means of connecting the radiant floor heating to the existing water boiler. All the crews were knowledgeable and efficient. They did an outstanding job laying the new tile after they had ripped up the old. The siding, doors, and windows were installed skillfully. But, what was really impressive was that they retrieved some of our old exterior bricks to finish off the fireplace in a manner we never expected so that it is a feature of the new all season room. The gate to our fence around the pool which the new all season room faces when finished looked like the original. What was exceptional was how the construction supervisor was always on top of things, willing to listen, and was concerned with how the end result would meet our expectations! We can only say that the addition of the new all season room far exceeded our expectations read less
Masonry Contractors in Ashland
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Here at NEO Masonry we specialize in Brick, Block, Natural and Cultured stone, Outdoor Living Spaces, Pavers, Patios Fireplaces, (stone and brick) Retaining Walls, Egress windows and Glass Block (custom showers, Accent and partition walls) We see each project through starting with your picturesque vision until your project is complete. NEO Masonry began with an idea between two Union Brothers with strong family values and the love of the masonry trade in Medina County, Ohio. After traveli.. read lessRecent Review:They were excellent. They were prompt and on time. They did the job very cleanly. The price was very fair. I would highly recommend this company.Bryan M.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these trades read lessRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listing read lessKevin H.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's price read lessRecent Review:Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience ever read lesscurtis h.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 137 Berlin, OH 44610. Additional contact name - Anna Davison. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBA - Davison's 4 Seasons Landscaping. Additional contactname - Amy Rafferty. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org read less
- Business Description:Additional email -DalesQualityDecks@contractor.net.
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc.. read less
- Business Description:Lauer custom contracting LLC is a small business that specializes in flooring installation from tile,hardwood,laminate,lvt,lvp and carpet squares. We have over 6 years of commercial and residential experience. We also offer other services such as doing full renovations,waterproofing,trenching,stone and minor concrete work. We use nothing but state of the art equipment to insure the highest quality of work. Feel free to contact anytime for your free estimate read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- West Salem
- New London
masonry contractors in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Curry Lumber331 W Henry St
- Curry Lumber
- Lauer custom contracting1335 Frank Dr
- Lauer custom contracting
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC