Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Amelia, OH
There are 92 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Amelia
- FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLCJeff and Phil did a great job. They were at our home when they said they would be and completed the job in a timely manner. They also worked with us on pricing and were ok with us doing some of the work to keep the price down. We would definitely hire them again for another job. We highly recommend them
- Odd Jobs UnlimitedChuck and crew was extremely professional, efficient and courteous. They take extreme pride in their work and that includes leaving the space as clean as they found it. Would hire them again and highly recommend them.
- Phoenix Wall SolutionsThe owner is very responsive, friendly, & very concerned that one is happy with the work done. He'd already finished the job before the first person I contacted even called back. I will not hesitate to use them again in the future.
- Home Flips, LLCThey provided accurate estimates, and showed up consistently to perform quality work. My basement turned out lovely. We get so many compliments. I will use them again. PG
- Phoenix Wall SolutionsGemini did such a great job on our project. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Fast and reliable every step of the way!
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh not only met our expectations but far exceeded them! Very professional and quality of work is absolutely stunning!
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh has worked on our house several times and has never disappointed with his attention to detail and exceptional work quality.
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh did an absolute INCREDIBLE job with everything we asked of him. It was a huge job with a lot going on and he nailed it! Have actually hired him multiple times after this to do other work for us. He will be our go to guy from here on out!
- Custom Colors PaintingWhen he came for an estimate, Dave Anders of Custom Colors left us with high expectations; his crew exceeded them at every turn. The Highlights 1. Professionalism: Detail-oriented and professional, but not uptight. 2. Dust control: very good 3. Clean-up: every day 4. Noise level: Quiet. Probably the quietest contractors we’ve ever had in our home. 5. Ease of working with: Easy to work with and have in our home 6. Punctuality: showed up on time, all day, every day until the job was complete. 7. They work until the job is complete NOT to a deadline- meaning, if your job takes longer than estimated, it’s because they are being thorough. But they honor the flat rate quoted up front. They don’t cut corners or rush the job to get to the next one- quality is paramount. 8. Cost: Competitive pricing for a top quality job. 9. Value: excellent The Backstory Walking into our new home after closing, we discovered that the sellers painted AROUND the furniture and artwork… in a mismatched shade of the drabbest tan color to boot. Moments later, when we had yet to recover from seeing the furniture and art outlines on the walls, we saw that the drywall job was apparently done at night with the lights off… We knew we needed expert help, as we found ourselves living in the middle of the worst drywall and paint job one could imagine. We began the search. One highly-rated and recommended painter finished his walk-through and advised us to get a drywall contractor in first to do the extensive repairs and then call him in for an estimate for the paint job. Still others left me unconvinced that they could make our drywall nightmares disappear. Enter Dave Anders of Custom Colors. From the first minutes of Dave’s walk-through, I could tell that he is the real deal: competent and professional. He was unfazed by the shape our drywall was in. He discussed his emphasis on prep work as the foundation for a great paint job. He left us with high expectations- and his crew exceeded them at every turn. We were focused on repairs of the obvious cracks and drywall issues. Dave’s crew spent a full week repairing every flaw on our walls. The big stuff- absolutely. But they also inspected the walls, ceilings, crown molding, and trim carefully for more minor damages, and repaired them all. They checked their own work thoroughly, re-doing any areas which didn’t meet their high standards. The net result is that our house underwent a remarkable transformation, like something out of a magazine. Dave and his crew took our drab, dingy, damaged home and made it beautiful. We are already in the process of scheduling them to paint the exterior of our home, and then our finished lower level. The Details Areas painted: Entire main floor of house, approximately 2200 square feet. * Entry way * Sitting room * Living room * Kitchen * Dining area * Laundry/Mudroom * Hallway * Powder Room * Master Suite * Stairwell to second floor * Open stairwell to lower level * Walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards, door trim, french door, fireplace mantel, and built-in bench with shoe cubbies in mudroom. Prep work: The prep work took a full week. The crew found flaws (cracks, holes, damage) we didn’t even know existed. Their mudding technique is superb, and they take great care with dust control. The paint job Due to chemical sensitivities, we needed to specify a particular low-VOC paint (Sherwin-Williams Emerald). Dave and his crew were exceptionally careful with things I hadn’t even thought of, like primer, ultimately using the flat version of our paint as primer with the exception of two small areas of stain that they could not hide without primer. For that area, they used a no-odor, low VOC stain-killing primer, and only after opening windows, and plastic-ing off the doorways. They then painted over it as soon as it was ready, and I suffered no ill effects from that, or any other part of the paint job, due to their careful efforts. The paint job itself is beautiful, and flawless. We have some areas that are a more difficult to paint: they handled them with ease. Their woodwork painting is exceptional: our mantel and french door are beautiful. Our other doors were so ugly we had originally said no to painting them as we thought they were hopeless, and planned to replace them. When we saw how beautifully they painted our walls, we asked Dave about the doors. He assured us they could paint them- so we had them paint the doors as well. The paint job is beautiful- the doors look brand new, and so much nicer than before, with none of the sagging or running of paint we have seen on painted doors before. They are very careful with examining their own work to find the touch-up areas. We have found nothing needing touch-up or re-do since they left- a first for us. We are not easy to impress with paint jobs: we have had painters over the years who have ranged from ok to reasonably good, but non who were impressive. My husband had worked his way through college painting, so he has skills, and knows the difference between a good paint job and an excellent one. We’d all but given up on ever finding truly excellent painters- until Dave and his crew at Custom Colors transformed our home. We cannot praise them highly enough, and we are looking forward to our exterior paint job with them. A note on color selection: Previously, I have not been good at picking interior colors that complement the fixed elements in the rooms, and that flow together from room to room. It wasn’t until we sold our last house, that I began to understand this concept, when realtors told me that our bedroom colors clashed from the viewpoint of the hallway, and we’d need to repaint all the bedrooms before we could list our house. For this paint job, I took some time to read some blogs as well as interior design magazines. I looked at hundreds of paint sample chips. I learned that to have a truly beautiful home, one that looks like it stepped out of the pages of House Beautiful, the wall colors must complement the fixed elements in the rooms (floors, cabinets, etc) as well as the furnishings. Choose the colors that complement those elements, and the rooms will look beautiful. Another crucial element is ceilings, doors, and trim. The stark white ceilings in so many homes do not complement wall colors well. While often overlooked by the average homeowner, one look at real estate listings online will demonstrate how prominent ceilings appear in room photos. Ceilings with stark white “ceiling white” paint stick out like a sore thumb. Comparing these photos to ones in interior design magazines, you’ll see that many designers love and frequently use a white by Benjamin Moore called White Dove (Decor White). A similar, slightly warmer white by Sherwin Williams is Alabaster. We chose SW Alabaster for our ceilings, trimwork, built-ins, and doors. This white complemented both warm and cool tone colors and looks more elegant and refined. The stark “ceiling white” that had been on our ceilings, trim, and doors clashed with our warm-toned floors and also clashed with the warmer-toned colors we chose. While not clashing with the cooler toned colors, the stark white did not complement or enhance those colors in any fashion. The ceilings and trim made all the difference. The colors we chose (all Farrow-Ball colors color matched by Sherwin-Williams) all looked beautiful - but looked even better when the ceilings and trim were painted. This was the element that truly makes our rooms look like something out of an interior design magazine. For our walls, all of the colors we chose were Farrow-Ball colors, color-matched by Sherwin-Williams. All but one color (Sudbury Gold) were spot on, but we liked Sherwin-Williams version of the color, and decided to move forward with it. I had quart samples from Sherwin Williams for the color matches and painted poster boards (2x4) to use as swatches to compare with furniture, floors, cabinets, in different lights throughout the day and on sunny versus cloudy days. This is an important step in choosing color. We did not choose our white from Farrow-Ball as whites are the hardest to color match exactly, and you can get some unwanted undertones popping out (green, mint, yellow, purple, pink….) so we chose our white from Sherwin Williams. SW Alabaster is a warm, almost off-white that “reads” white against both warm and cool-toned colors. It has very SLIGHT yellow undertones, so against a bright white it will look creamy (not yellow), but against colors, warm and cool, it looks white. For color-flow throughout the home, it is hard to beat Farrow-Ball colors. Their palette is limited - 132 colors (including whites) in their standard collection along with 8 new colors in their California collection. Additionally, most of their colors are muted with the addition of grey or brown- this is the key that makes all the colors coordinate and flow throughout the home. We chose a range of warm and cool colors, and they all go well together. To help make sure of this, the poster board swatches were laid out together with the colors from adjacent rooms next to each other. This allowed us to see the color flow. My husband was a die-hard neutral paint colors lover before this paint project. So much so that we have always had neutral colors in the main areas of our homes for over 20 years. Now, we’ll never go back to neutrals. The difference with colors that complement the furniture and fixed elements is transformational, and well worth the work of choosing the colors
- The Plaster SurgeonLooks great!!! Mr. Shephard is skilled, professional, and courteous. His prompt communications make arranging work easy. Would very highly recommend!
Drywall Contractors in Amelia
- Business Description:Phoenix Wall Solutions specialize in the hanging, finishing,and painting of drywall. Our job is to make sure that you are satisfied with the work we do and to complete the job in timely and effective manner. Please give us a call and let us show you how a finished drywall product should look likeRecent Review:The owner is very responsive, friendly, & very concerned that one is happy with the work done. He'd already finished the job before the first person I contacted even called back. I will not hesitate to use them again in the futureLLOYD Z.
- Business Description:Owner Operated. Additional e-mail - email@example.com.Recent Review:Tim did an outstanding job in repairing our soffit. He made suggestions of things that I could buy (like paint) to help me save money. He cares about you and does a great job!Gary G.
- Business Description:Located in Loveland, Ohio, DBA Home Services has been in business since 1991. Our company motto is "We Will Meet or Exceed Your Standard" and we do everything humanly possible to accomplish this objective. Our employees are uniformed, courteous, and as a team, we have serviced over 5,000 homes. Additional contact name - Vicki Baker. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Description:Lucky 7 Painting is a family owned and operated business since 1996 that is skilled in both residential and commercial painting services. We put only quality paint products and professional workmanship into our work while also providing excellent customer care. We do not offer financing options at this time but may offer those options in the near futureRecent Review:I have been round and round with painting companies but not since I found Chris and Lucky 7. Professional, prompt, clean, always meticulous, and beyond reasonably priced. They got a customer for life in me.Elliott l.
- Business Description:Jose's Painting & Handyman Services is a painting contractor / painter serving the Cincinnati, OH area. Services include Painting, Handyman, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Drywall Repair, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Ceiling Painting, Deck Staining, Textured Painting, Floor Refinishing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Garage Floor Painting, Wallpaper Removal, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling and House CleaningRecent Review:Ever since Jose and his team wrapped up painting our kitchen cabinets and walls this past weekend, we have been in awe of their artisanship. They transformed our 40-year-old kitchen with dated dark oak cabinets into a beautiful, brilliant white! Jose and his team worked their magic and our kitchen cabinets look brand new. This was a big job, requiring considerable detail and workmanship. Yet, Jose’s team got it done in less than three days. Thank you, Juan and Marvin! And thank you, Jose, for going over and beyond the call of duty by painting areas not included in our original agreement to freshen up the kitchen even more. It looks stunning even before the finishing touches of new granite countertops, white backsplash tiling, etc. Jose, you are a miracle worker! A true artist! Before meeting Jose, we searched online reading local reviews of who would be best to give our kitchen a our kitchen. Jose’s Painting and Handyman Services popped up on every single search for our needs. We knew we needed to meet—and when we did, we liked him instantly and knew we could trust Jose with the projects we have. He had good suggestions, good insights—and is a definite problem solver. Andrea at the home office was most helpful coordinating all the details and staying in touch in between. Jose’s on-site team, Juan and Marvin, are the hardest, most dedicated workers. They were professional gentlemen, fast, and very skilled in their craft. And tidy! Without a doubt, Jose and his team should be ranked as one of Cincinnati’s best kept secrets. Looking forward to having them back for additional projects. We’re in good handsAnnette M.
- Business Description:McCane Construction has been in business since 1986. We are a family owned and operated company. McCane Construction prides itself in customer satisfaction. We offer a wide range of services including kitchen and bathroom remodeling from design to finish,room additions, siding, decks and many other services. McCane Construction also offers free estiamtes. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Tom McCane (the contractor), his sons and the rest of his staff are TRUE professionals in the industry. If you want someone you can trust, to do the job right with knowledge on how to do it all, Tom and his crew are the ones to call. If you need assistance in design work, McCane works closely with Annie Miller Designs, who is also outstanding. WOW !!! Great Job and thanks to Tom and his crew !Jim A.
- Business Description:After many years of service in the Cincinnati community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside ..Recent Review:fantastic - from the detail in the proposal to the execution on time on budget. They took the mantle off, removed and took away the old tile, figured out a way to dispense with some of the typical underlayment in order for the new stone hearth to come out flush with the floor, and installed the new tile. There was some basement reinforcement needed due to the workaround and they did that. Did a beautiful job - from carpentry to tile to painting. AND on their way out moved a ceiling light fixture and repaired the ceiling such that it was seamless. I am a fanSUSAN M.
- Business Description:Local family business for over 43 years. We are a full-service firm with design services and complete project management.Recent Review:Neal's was outstanding in every respect! Time and again they exceeded expectations. They say they treat customers like family and they do. From design to planning and construction, Neal's was there. Whenever we had questions or concerns, we got a quick response. Every detail was important to them, and they clearly wanted us to be pleased with the resultsTerry E.
- Business Description:The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most..Recent Review:Excellent!! We had an excellent experience with Total Home Roofing in Apollo Beach, FL. Todd Wiltrout was an exceptional Consultant and assisted us all the way through the process. Highly recommend Total Home and especially Todd!!Mark and Cindy P.
- Business Description:At D3 Contractors LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling,Apartment turns/Clean outs ,Interior painting Property Maintenance ,Residential rehabs ,Residential interior demo ,furniture assembly, Vinyl flooring instillation ,Appliance instillation ,Window & Door instillation ,Tile setting ,Framing ,Fixture installation,Deck repair & Staining ,Handyman &more, BBB Accredited With 7 years of experience in ..Recent Review:The project was extended beyond the estimated completion of the project. However, there were also some unforeseeable delays in materials needed. Other than timing, I found the crew very knowledgeable with a rather high skill set in the work they performed. Their prices were extremely fair and reasonable. They were also accommodating to my needs/concerns. I don't think I can feel anymore satisfied with the completed work! Stellar work, very organized, and tidy. Mr. Bankhead also provided invaluable input on decor designs/structures/etc. which helped to bring my vision into fruition. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAdam E.
Deals in Amelia for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Richmond
- Silver Grove
- Terrace Park
- Cold Spring
- Highland Heights
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
drywall contractors in Amelia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A & A Wall Systems, Inc.11589 Deerfield Rd
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements3161 Place St
- A New Look4615 North Ridge Dr.
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A+ Home Improvement418 Millboro Springs Dr
- A-1 Perfect Plumbing LLC1911 Miami St
Kings Mills, Ohio
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- ABC Services LLC652 Amber Trl
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- ADRC Services3965 Poole rd
- Advanced Drywall LLC14027 Madison Pike
Morning View, Kentucky
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- ADVANCED PLASTERING9544 MOUNT TABOR RD
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- AFH General Contracting48 E Orchard Rd
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- All American Drywall1349 Jennings Court
- All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC9907 Man O War Cir
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- ALL PHASE BUILDING & REMODELING1344 New England Way
- All Service Home Repair, LLC7843 Clough Pike
- AM Smith Construction LLC108 Pleasant St
Mount Orab, Ohio
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Americaspaints1557 Jefferson ave.
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Artisan Custom Carpentry1923 Sutton Ave Apt 203
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- A & A Contracting
- B and C Home Improvements1029 Arabian Run Drive
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Banner Roofing & Remodeling1968 KENTUCKY AVE
- Barker Roofing33 Donald Dr. 1
- Bath Inspirations LLC807 Loveland Madeira Rd
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- Beamer Heating & Cooling126 South 2nd Street 2201
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- BETTER THAN NEW REMODELING44 E PEKIN RD
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Bill Culbertson Remodeling3066 Village Dr
- Bill Martz Carpentry12909 Roberts Rd
- BLM Remodeling1970 Bainum Rd
New Richmond, Ohio
- Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc.8016 acorn trail
- Bob Gausmann Painting209 Bannock Dr
- Bob Z Builder108 Calico ct.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bosse Drywall Inc3460 W. Kemper Rd.
- Boulder Construction Inc.1920 Cleneay Ave Ste 3
- Bridgewood, LLC1831 Chapel Woods Dr
- BRITE-COTE4783 SUMMERSIDE RD
- BROCK RESTORATION5906 Ohio 128
- Bryan Construction Co Inc10117 Deerhollow Dr
- Bryant Hartke Construction2115 Schappelle Ln
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Budget Chimney Sweep4216 Forsythia Dr.
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Burnett's Painting & Drywall301 N Cooper Ave
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- BW Painting & Drywall Repair1702 Meadow Ave
- B and C Home Improvements
- C & S Roofing3100 Parkhill Dr # A
- C & T Painting2532 Thicket Dr
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Carman's LawnCare
- Carpenter Jay3519 Chalk Rd.
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- Carpentry With A Smile8517 Wicklow Ave
- Carpetland Carpet One Tri-County10101 Springfield Pike
- carusone contracting3333 madison pk b1
Ft Wright, Kentucky
- CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC3383 Princeton St
- CELL Properties, LLC352 Center St
- CH Refurbishing
- Chad the Painter7004 Bridgetown rd
- Chandler Home Improvement160 raintree road house
- Chris Bennett Contractor1915 Franklin St
- Chris Gorman Homes LTD1028A Clough Pike
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- CINCINNATI DRYWALL INC659 WILMER AVE
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Painter Inc404 Purcell Ave.
- Cincinnati Tile & Stone4864 Gallop Rn
- Cincinnati TriState Renovations5959 Hutchinson Road
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- C & S Roofing