Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Wilder, KY
There are 78 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Wilder
- FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLCJeff and Phil did a great job. They were at our home when they said they would be and completed the job in a timely manner. They also worked with us on pricing and were ok with us doing some of the work to keep the price down. We would definitely hire them again for another job. We highly recommend them
- Odd Jobs UnlimitedChuck and crew was extremely professional, efficient and courteous. They take extreme pride in their work and that includes leaving the space as clean as they found it. Would hire them again and highly recommend them.
- Phoenix Wall SolutionsThe owner is very responsive, friendly, & very concerned that one is happy with the work done. He'd already finished the job before the first person I contacted even called back. I will not hesitate to use them again in the future.
- Home Flips, LLCThey provided accurate estimates, and showed up consistently to perform quality work. My basement turned out lovely. We get so many compliments. I will use them again. PG
- Phoenix Wall SolutionsGemini did such a great job on our project. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Fast and reliable every step of the way!
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh not only met our expectations but far exceeded them! Very professional and quality of work is absolutely stunning!
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh has worked on our house several times and has never disappointed with his attention to detail and exceptional work quality.
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh did an absolute INCREDIBLE job with everything we asked of him. It was a huge job with a lot going on and he nailed it! Have actually hired him multiple times after this to do other work for us. He will be our go to guy from here on out!
- Custom Colors PaintingWhen he came for an estimate, Dave Anders of Custom Colors left us with high expectations; his crew exceeded them at every turn. The Highlights 1. Professionalism: Detail-oriented and professional, but not uptight. 2. Dust control: very good 3. Clean-up: every day 4. Noise level: Quiet. Probably the quietest contractors we’ve ever had in our home. 5. Ease of working with: Easy to work with and have in our home 6. Punctuality: showed up on time, all day, every day until the job was complete. 7. They work until the job is complete NOT to a deadline- meaning, if your job takes longer than estimated, it’s because they are being thorough. But they honor the flat rate quoted up front. They don’t cut corners or rush the job to get to the next one- quality is paramount. 8. Cost: Competitive pricing for a top quality job. 9. Value: excellent The Backstory Walking into our new home after closing, we discovered that the sellers painted AROUND the furniture and artwork… in a mismatched shade of the drabbest tan color to boot. Moments later, when we had yet to recover from seeing the furniture and art outlines on the walls, we saw that the drywall job was apparently done at night with the lights off… We knew we needed expert help, as we found ourselves living in the middle of the worst drywall and paint job one could imagine. We began the search. One highly-rated and recommended painter finished his walk-through and advised us to get a drywall contractor in first to do the extensive repairs and then call him in for an estimate for the paint job. Still others left me unconvinced that they could make our drywall nightmares disappear. Enter Dave Anders of Custom Colors. From the first minutes of Dave’s walk-through, I could tell that he is the real deal: competent and professional. He was unfazed by the shape our drywall was in. He discussed his emphasis on prep work as the foundation for a great paint job. He left us with high expectations- and his crew exceeded them at every turn. We were focused on repairs of the obvious cracks and drywall issues. Dave’s crew spent a full week repairing every flaw on our walls. The big stuff- absolutely. But they also inspected the walls, ceilings, crown molding, and trim carefully for more minor damages, and repaired them all. They checked their own work thoroughly, re-doing any areas which didn’t meet their high standards. The net result is that our house underwent a remarkable transformation, like something out of a magazine. Dave and his crew took our drab, dingy, damaged home and made it beautiful. We are already in the process of scheduling them to paint the exterior of our home, and then our finished lower level. The Details Areas painted: Entire main floor of house, approximately 2200 square feet. * Entry way * Sitting room * Living room * Kitchen * Dining area * Laundry/Mudroom * Hallway * Powder Room * Master Suite * Stairwell to second floor * Open stairwell to lower level * Walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards, door trim, french door, fireplace mantel, and built-in bench with shoe cubbies in mudroom. Prep work: The prep work took a full week. The crew found flaws (cracks, holes, damage) we didn’t even know existed. Their mudding technique is superb, and they take great care with dust control. The paint job Due to chemical sensitivities, we needed to specify a particular low-VOC paint (Sherwin-Williams Emerald). Dave and his crew were exceptionally careful with things I hadn’t even thought of, like primer, ultimately using the flat version of our paint as primer with the exception of two small areas of stain that they could not hide without primer. For that area, they used a no-odor, low VOC stain-killing primer, and only after opening windows, and plastic-ing off the doorways. They then painted over it as soon as it was ready, and I suffered no ill effects from that, or any other part of the paint job, due to their careful efforts. The paint job itself is beautiful, and flawless. We have some areas that are a more difficult to paint: they handled them with ease. Their woodwork painting is exceptional: our mantel and french door are beautiful. Our other doors were so ugly we had originally said no to painting them as we thought they were hopeless, and planned to replace them. When we saw how beautifully they painted our walls, we asked Dave about the doors. He assured us they could paint them- so we had them paint the doors as well. The paint job is beautiful- the doors look brand new, and so much nicer than before, with none of the sagging or running of paint we have seen on painted doors before. They are very careful with examining their own work to find the touch-up areas. We have found nothing needing touch-up or re-do since they left- a first for us. We are not easy to impress with paint jobs: we have had painters over the years who have ranged from ok to reasonably good, but non who were impressive. My husband had worked his way through college painting, so he has skills, and knows the difference between a good paint job and an excellent one. We’d all but given up on ever finding truly excellent painters- until Dave and his crew at Custom Colors transformed our home. We cannot praise them highly enough, and we are looking forward to our exterior paint job with them. A note on color selection: Previously, I have not been good at picking interior colors that complement the fixed elements in the rooms, and that flow together from room to room. It wasn’t until we sold our last house, that I began to understand this concept, when realtors told me that our bedroom colors clashed from the viewpoint of the hallway, and we’d need to repaint all the bedrooms before we could list our house. For this paint job, I took some time to read some blogs as well as interior design magazines. I looked at hundreds of paint sample chips. I learned that to have a truly beautiful home, one that looks like it stepped out of the pages of House Beautiful, the wall colors must complement the fixed elements in the rooms (floors, cabinets, etc) as well as the furnishings. Choose the colors that complement those elements, and the rooms will look beautiful. Another crucial element is ceilings, doors, and trim. The stark white ceilings in so many homes do not complement wall colors well. While often overlooked by the average homeowner, one look at real estate listings online will demonstrate how prominent ceilings appear in room photos. Ceilings with stark white “ceiling white” paint stick out like a sore thumb. Comparing these photos to ones in interior design magazines, you’ll see that many designers love and frequently use a white by Benjamin Moore called White Dove (Decor White). A similar, slightly warmer white by Sherwin Williams is Alabaster. We chose SW Alabaster for our ceilings, trimwork, built-ins, and doors. This white complemented both warm and cool tone colors and looks more elegant and refined. The stark “ceiling white” that had been on our ceilings, trim, and doors clashed with our warm-toned floors and also clashed with the warmer-toned colors we chose. While not clashing with the cooler toned colors, the stark white did not complement or enhance those colors in any fashion. The ceilings and trim made all the difference. The colors we chose (all Farrow-Ball colors color matched by Sherwin-Williams) all looked beautiful - but looked even better when the ceilings and trim were painted. This was the element that truly makes our rooms look like something out of an interior design magazine. For our walls, all of the colors we chose were Farrow-Ball colors, color-matched by Sherwin-Williams. All but one color (Sudbury Gold) were spot on, but we liked Sherwin-Williams version of the color, and decided to move forward with it. I had quart samples from Sherwin Williams for the color matches and painted poster boards (2x4) to use as swatches to compare with furniture, floors, cabinets, in different lights throughout the day and on sunny versus cloudy days. This is an important step in choosing color. We did not choose our white from Farrow-Ball as whites are the hardest to color match exactly, and you can get some unwanted undertones popping out (green, mint, yellow, purple, pink….) so we chose our white from Sherwin Williams. SW Alabaster is a warm, almost off-white that “reads” white against both warm and cool-toned colors. It has very SLIGHT yellow undertones, so against a bright white it will look creamy (not yellow), but against colors, warm and cool, it looks white. For color-flow throughout the home, it is hard to beat Farrow-Ball colors. Their palette is limited - 132 colors (including whites) in their standard collection along with 8 new colors in their California collection. Additionally, most of their colors are muted with the addition of grey or brown- this is the key that makes all the colors coordinate and flow throughout the home. We chose a range of warm and cool colors, and they all go well together. To help make sure of this, the poster board swatches were laid out together with the colors from adjacent rooms next to each other. This allowed us to see the color flow. My husband was a die-hard neutral paint colors lover before this paint project. So much so that we have always had neutral colors in the main areas of our homes for over 20 years. Now, we’ll never go back to neutrals. The difference with colors that complement the furniture and fixed elements is transformational, and well worth the work of choosing the colors
- The Plaster SurgeonLooks great!!! Mr. Shephard is skilled, professional, and courteous. His prompt communications make arranging work easy. Would very highly recommend!
Drywall Contractors in Wilder
- Business Description:Over twenty years of experience specializing in plaster repair, drywall hanging / finishing and painting. Perfect for residential rehab and remodels or great as a sub-contractor on commercial properties. Insured. Independently owned and operatedRecent Review:Looks great!!! Mr. Shephard is skilled, professional, and courteous. His prompt communications make arranging work easy. Would very highly recommend!Cathy K.
- Business Description:All our Craftsmen are employees that are comprehensively background checked for your safety. We check for criminal and sexual offenses. We do not use subcontractors. We provide estimates for the larger jobs. Smaller jobs are done on a Time and Materials basis. Call or email us for details and to set an appointmentRecent Review:Dan Landon came out within a week of my request to give me an estimate. The work was completed a couple of days later. Very professional job, and I can't imagine how it could have been any better or easier.Michelle M.
- Business Description:firstname.lastname@example.org - EPA LEAD RRP Certified Contractor. Certified Federal Government Contractor. Member - Society for the Protection Ancient Buildings (SPAB) & ASTM International. Full Current Contractor Liability Insurance. Cost Is Determined By The Job. Extensive Formal Training In The Arts, Design, & Trades. After Hour/Emergency/ Weekend/Holiday Services AvailableRecent Review:A section of mahogany laminate surface on my piano was damaged and chipped by movers. Pete did an excellent job of mending the area with a piece of mahogany cut and fit into the damaged area so that the repair is unnoticeable. Can't ask for any betterN P.
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGE.Recent Review:For over a month, I have been trying to get HOERST PLASTERING to come out and give me an estimate for stucco repair on an exterior wall that is cracked and bulging in several places. When I call I always left my contact information and what I needed to be done but he would never call me back. When I would get someone the woman on the phone said to send them pictures of what needed to be done. I sent a few to them but didn't hear back. When I called and able to get someone, the same person said that they received the photos but still couldn't get a commitment from them to send someone out for an estimate. Not sure what the aversion is to come in person for an estimate like others have. I have waited a lot of time and energy and phone calls to get an estimate, but it has been a month since last heard from them. Some of the other companies were able to come right over and give an estimate on the spot. If he didn't want to do the job for whatever reason, (too big for them to handle or too small for them to care), they should have communicated that right away instead of dragging it on and wasting my time. Even after I left a phone message that I was going to write a review and mention the negative things if they didn't respond, I still did not hear back from them the next day. It seems that they don't care. That is fine, I just won't use them or recommend them to anyone. This lack of response seems very unprofessional and disrespectful to my time and energy to line up a simple thing like an estimate. If he can't be trusted on something small and simple like an estimate, then I would not feel comfortable with him on larger things like stucco repair. He will also miss out on thousands of dollars as the average range to repair my wall was $4,000- $6,000. Oh well, his lossMARY HELEN K.
- Business Description:RGV Contracting is your ONE contractor company for all your custom home exterior remodels offering you quality services at affordable prices. We employ experienced tradesmen that provide superior quality with customer satisfaction in mindRecent Review:The service was very good and they were great.Debby D.
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bath Innovations is a second generation family owned and operated business. Established ourselves in 1964. We install what we sell (No Subcontractors) with the exception of Cambria Quarts counter tops. Cambria is a national leader in the Quartz counter topsRecent Review:It went quite well. Workers showed up as per schedule, were thoughtful and helpful, and cleaned up after themselves each day. The color and selection of tile was outstanding and the only glitch in installation was that the shower floor didn't quite drain right and left a puddle. When pointed out they returned to fix it without argument. Bathroom work is pricier than I expected but their price was not out of the ballpark at all...and quality costs! Very nice, no elegant, jobdavid k.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your painting needs.Recent Review:Mike and his crew did a great job. My house looks brand new and I couldn't be happier with the work they did. I have two dogs and a toddler, and they worked around our craziness while still doing a perfect job on everything. Would definitely recommend them to everyoneDestanie S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and they had a reasonable price. They were fast.Terri J.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Bryan Hogeland and I own a small company that produces BIG results! With 26 years of construction and remodeling experience I've created a company that is very professional and respectful to our customers and there homes! My team and I are polite, clean cut and enjoyable to be around. I'll be on your project everyday with my team working hard to make you happy and your project a success! Since our start in January of 2000 we continue to maintain high quality craftsmanship an..Recent Review:Hogeland Construction was the best company that we worked with during the entire build. We began the build right when Covid hit. There were delays upon delays that were out of our locus of control due to Covid restrictions. These delays included in permiting, inspections, availability of materials etc. Covid turn everything upside down. However, Bryan Hogeland was able to adapt to the obstacles and never compromised on the quality of his work. We were impressed by his ability to pivot at a moment's notice to the unpredicted challenges the arose. Bryan's greatest characteristic is his thorough communication. He would even call at night in the middle of a torrential rain storm to make sure that there were no leaks. We can say that I really believed that he was as invested in this project as we were. It was a true partnershipDaniel T.
- Business Description:In October of 1996, Darren Hoelle founded Hoelle Construction. Over the years he has formed great relationships with many customers. Darren tries to return every phone call within one hour - the business phone is answered 24 hours a day, everyday by an answering service; if there are ever any emergencies. It is easier to keep a customer than find a new one as long as we provide quality work with great service - and that is what we do. We have reputation for being highly organized, knowledgeab..Recent Review:Overall, he did an excellent job. He was very hardworking.William H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Highland Heights
- Cold Spring
- Fort Thomas
- Park Hills
- Fort Wright
- Silver Grove
- Fort Mitchell
- Lakeside Park
- Crescent Springs
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
drywall contractors in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A & A Wall Systems, Inc.11589 Deerfield Rd
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements3161 Place St
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A New Look4615 North Ridge Dr.
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- ACHS Services9762 Baughman Rd
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- ADRC Services3965 Poole rd
- Advanced Construction Services LLC7660 Industrial Road
- Advanced Drywall LLC14027 Madison Pike
Morning View, Kentucky
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Quality Home Renovation L.L.C.411 Valley Dr
- AFH General Contracting48 E Orchard Rd
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC9907 Man O War Cir
- All Service Home Repair, LLC7843 Clough Pike
- ALWELL CONSTRUCTION340 GRANDVIEW AVE
- AM Smith Construction LLC108 Pleasant St
Mount Orab, Ohio
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Americaspaints1557 Jefferson ave.
- APCON Property Restoration1368 Cox Ave
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Artisan Custom Carpentry1923 Sutton Ave Apt 203
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- A & A Contracting
- B and C Home Improvements1029 Arabian Run Drive
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Banner Roofing & Remodeling1968 KENTUCKY AVE
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Bill Culbertson Remodeling3066 Village Dr
- Bill Martz Carpentry12909 Roberts Rd
- BLM Remodeling1970 Bainum Rd
New Richmond, Ohio
- Bob Z Builder108 Calico ct.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bosse Drywall Inc3460 W. Kemper Rd.
- Bridgewood, LLC1831 Chapel Woods Dr
- BRITE-COTE4783 SUMMERSIDE RD
- BROCK RESTORATION5906 Ohio 128
- Bryant Hartke Construction2115 Schappelle Ln
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Budget Chimney Sweep4216 Forsythia Dr.
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Burnett's Painting & Drywall301 N Cooper Ave
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- BW Painting & Drywall Repair1702 Meadow Ave
- B and C Home Improvements
- C & S Roofing3100 Parkhill Dr # A
- C&S Handyman Services
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Carpenter Jay3519 Chalk Rd.
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- Carpentry With A Smile8517 Wicklow Ave
- Carpetland Carpet One Tri-County10101 Springfield Pike
- carusone contracting3333 madison pk b1
Ft Wright, Kentucky
- CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC3383 Princeton St
- CEE&J 8400 Linderwood Ln
- CELL Properties, LLC352 Center St
- CELL Property Management, LLC352 Center St
- Chandler Home Improvement160 raintree road house
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- Chris Bennett Contractor1915 Franklin St
- Chris Gorman Homes LTD1028A Clough Pike
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- CINCINNATI DRYWALL INC659 WILMER AVE
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Painter Inc404 Purcell Ave.
- Cincinnati Tile & Stone4864 Gallop Rn
- Cincinnati TriState Renovations5959 Hutchinson Road
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Cincy Paint ProsPO Box 314
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Cline Painting905 sunglow St
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Collins Painting5590 Beech Grove Dr
- Colwell Construction LLC941 Katie Dr
- Complete Drywall786 Harvard Dr B
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- C & S Roofing