Towne Decorators

Founded 1964 • With Angi since January 2009

2891 Guilderland Ave

Schenectady, NY 12306

Step into a world of flooring possibilities at Towne Decorators. Our showroom takes the experience of shopping for floor covering to a whole new level. We feature the latest styles and designs in floor fashions and window treatments. Our experts will work with you to select the perfect floor for your lifestyle and your budget. And our professional installation team will pamper your home from start to finish....

flooring (11)hardwood floors (3)carpet installation (3)

04/29/2021

For many years we debated whether or not to have the carpeted stairs and second-floor hallway in our 1984 home remodeled with hardwood. After finally deciding to forge ahead, it came time to determine who would do the best job. One of the businesses we came upon was Towne Decorators in Rotterdam, NY. They weren't the lowest priced nor were they the highest, but there was something about Dave Tomas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install hardwood flooring in hallway and new stair treads and risers.

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2021

Photo for Towne Decorators - 2891 Guilderland Ave, Schenectady, NY - 39313437

09/06/2019

After a leak they were so god. I can not say enough good things. From helping me pick out flooring to a perfect install. Working around our schedule . Price was below many others and the quality was much better. Clean, professional, trustworthy and quick yet meticulous. Everyone loves the floors and Towne even told us how to really get the most life from cleaning to other suggestions. LOVE THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl plank

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

09/04/2019

countertops and vinyl flooring . Town was the only company that had their own workers.They arrived on time,worked a full day,were clean,polite and left our home spotless. I have had many projects done over the years but have never had a crew as through as the one from Town Decorators. Use them,you will not be sorry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl plank

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

08/28/2019

They did an excellent job, and I am very happy with the way my room looks now. I may have them do another room next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bedroom rug with wooden floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/12/2019

It was wonderful. Workmanship was beautiful and respectful. The floor it self was beautiful. They took their time with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and dining floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

07/11/2019

It was good they are very professional and knowledgeable also they are accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of vinyl plank floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

07/11/2019

They've done work for us for 40 years.. They were fabulous. They are very reliable. Price is very reasonable. I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new carpet in my living room. They put carpets all throughout the house, they even fixed the floor.

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

08/14/2012

I've been using Towne Decorators for about 15 to 18 years for doing floors and carpets. It's a family ran operation and they are the kind of people that if I got to step outside or something and they're working in the house I don't worry about it. I don't really care what they charge, I'm just going to write a check and it doesn't bother me in the least. They are trustworthy and they do a good job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a new kitchen floor and the next time will be a new bathroom in about two weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2011

05/22/2011

It went very well. Started at 0900 and was done by 100pm

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new floor in our kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2011

01/21/2009

It started with a plan to recarpet living and dining room. Price for carpet these days is so high that hardwood flooring was very little more. They delivered the flooring when promised, several days prior to installation..This is as it should be so the flooring can take on the moisture level of the house. They showed up on the promised day at the promised time...They were very professional, got ri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed about 350 square feet of 3/4 inch white oak hardwood flooring..Also installed shoe base molding to finish. This was the living and dining room areas.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Flooring, carpet, hardwood, tile, stone, laminate & window treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available