When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Schenectady, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Schenectady
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCSurvey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCThis went very smoothly. This is a family business, so emailing them is best. They then answer as soon as they get a break, within a couple of hours. They answered all my questions in a very timely and professional manner, they did everything they said they would when they said they would, and the price was exactly what they quoted. I provided them with my scanned house deed and tax map immediately because I knew that surveyors need this for the price quote. There were two visits; the first within a week and a half, the second a week later, we paid half up front, and the second half on the second visit. They then provided up with a stamped official survey, and had put in stakes with orange ties. The price was far less than all of the other surveyors I contacted, by several thousand dollars. The others also took over three weeks to reply to me. Fran was an absolute pleasure to work with. This is the way surveyors should operate
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS-I bought a vacant building lot. -As per city requirements I needed a survey to be issued a building permit. -SY Kim surveyed the land, they did a great job.
- Kevin J McGrath Land SurveyorsI was very happy and pleased with Kevin McGrath's Services. His customer service is exemplary - always quickly responding to any and all issues and concerns I had. In the process of making some real property improvements I discovered what I suspected were the aforementioned neighbor's encroachments, not by inches mind you but by feet. I had approached my neighbor as amicably as possible with an original 1951 survey I had (she had no survey) to discuss what I perceived as a possible problem. She wanted nothing to do with it, so in order to be sure of my boundary line for accurate fence installation, and to document any encroachments I decided to go for the new survey. The first surveyor I called, had me fax over the legal docs I followed up with a phone call, but they never got back to me. Contrasted with McGrath who from the first moment of contact was attentive to detail and took time to listen and explain the process. Well the results are in and indeed I have 4' encroachment problem with the erection of these items that were built last year all without the appropriate building permits. Kevin marked the boundary corners as well as the boundary line with stakes for me and as a result I am happy to report my neighbor is now willing to begrudging work with me to resolve this issue, but had to be backed into a corner to do so. :-) Thank You Kevin McGrath
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCI called Chris in the early summer before installing a fence on my back property. He gave me a great price, which included 11 boundary points along my property of 2 acres, all man-made improvements including wood shed, cabana, play house, covered porch plus numerous hardwood trees which I wanted to get documented on paper. He knew I was under a deadline for the fence installation so he was here when he was needed and completed the job, which included a pristine master copy of the survey, a few weeks later
- TJ Parry Construction Company LLCTom Parry is currently 3/18/13 working on the large barn that stands on our farm. We are having major support beams replaced, a large concrete silo removed/knocked down and cleaned up, and replacing flooring on the second story. He is an excellent carpenter and excavator and owns all of his own/high quality equipment. He is here on site everyday and gives us daily progress reports. Tom is able to move all of his equipment on and off site with ease including but not limited to a large excavator, bob cat, dump truck, trailers and attachments. I also know that he does fine carpentry work on interiors. The work that he has provided us has led to other family members hiring him. Recently our aunt had him put all new vinyl siding on her house, re-finished all of her hardwood floors and lay new hardwood floors where rug existed. He also repaired sheet-rock walls and beams that were damaged by carpenter ants. The work he did at her house was extensive, interior and exterior work was all done beautifully with excellent craftsmanship and the finest attention to detail was exceptional. the work-site was always clean and organized and the work itself was great. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed
- Bethlehem Land Surveying PLLCI called this company because it was located close to my residence. Jason was friendly and came out to meet with me later that same day. The service that Jason provided was fabulous-I told him that I needed this done ASAP and within a week, I had my certified survey copies. Great company and great service!
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSSurveyor was honest in letting me that they were to busy to provide service. I've had a lot of bad experiences with companies both on Angie's list and just in general in which they keep telling me next week and simply never provide any service. So I am leaving this company positive rating based on my interaction with them. They were quick in responding to my email (same day) and they also let me know they were to busy and hence would not be able to take on additional work. I for one do appreciate and think that more companies should reject business altogether and focus on their current clients then make promises that they can't kee
- Bethlehem Land Surveying PLLCWe think they did an excellent job. Legal research was done and property maps provided. They returned several times using geo/satellite locations to make corrections from up the street affecting our property. We are ere pleased and would suggest them to others.
Land Surveyors in Schenectady
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned NYS Licensed and Insured Land Surveying Company. We have been servicing the Capital District and surrounding areas for close to 60 years. .We service the Capital District, as well as the entire NYS regionRecent Review:Survey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.Janet K.
- Business Description:Here at Danskin Land Surveying LLC we understand the customer. We specialize in pipelines, gas and oil well locations, unit surveys, construction layouts, topographical boundaries, subdivision design, title and boundary surveys, unitization surveying, geodetic control surveys, digitizing, map reproduction and preparation, wetlands delineation, and dedicated mapping services. Call us today
- Business Description:We have been involved in all types of land surveys since 1974, and have provided services throughout the State of New York with the majority of our work performed within 100 miles of the Capital District.Recent Review:They performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.William M.
- Business Description:Full services Architecture, Engineering and Surveying Firm located in the Capital District. In business since 1910. Services include Architecture, Energy & Building Systems, Civil Engineering, Environmental Services, Land Services and Survey
- Business Description:Hudson Valley Drones is New York's premier aerial service provider. We specializing in providing drone and drone-related services directly to consumers and businesses. Whether you're a realtor looking to separate yourself from your competition, a construction manager interested in managing your job site with drone technology, or an aspiring drone pilot seeking classes or one-on-one instruction, we're the right choice to help make your vision a reality
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Clifton Park
- Burnt Hills
- Ballston Lake
- Round Lake
- Green Island
- Ballston Spa
land surveyors in Schenectady
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.50 Century Hill Dr
Latham, New York
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.
- Danskin Land Surveying LLC74 Bellview Rd
Troy, New York
- Danskin Land Surveying LLC
- Hudson Valley DronesPO Box 420
Gardiner, New York
- Hudson Valley Drones
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
- Johnson Surveying
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC41 Breeman Street
Albany, New York
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS260 Osborne Road
Albany, New York
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS