If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Northville, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Northville
- B-Sure Systems IncB-Sure inspected and said the foundation is solid and is not moving anywhere. It is just the outer layer that needs to be redone.
- Herington PaintingThese guys are pros. Hard working, responsive, detail oriented. If anyone has a bad experience with this team, it’s a fluke. I highly recommend and will use again.
- Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLCJust wanted to express my gratitude to George Ludwig and all his hard working folks at Northern Enterprises! My aunt was away from her home in Granville NY because she was helping care for my parents who both had medical issues in Virginia. Well the furnace went out, and the pipes burst and this resulted in water damage. I was helping her out with the insurance claim because she was busy with my folks. I was so lucky to find Northern Enterprises online. Not only was George Ludwig very responsive, he really helped handle the insurance claim too. We could not come back to NY to deal with any of this in person and it was just as Covid-19 was starting to be a concern in the states. George kept in touch with me by em-mail and text. He sent us any documents that we needed to sign, he sent photos of the work as things were progressing. He even waited to receive the final payment for the work he did until after we got the final payment from the insurance company. Not only did he do the work we asked, he did it with excellence! He went over and above anything that we expected. The house has been restored beautifully. And we never felt like we were at a disadvantage. There were no hidden expenses or unexpected expenses either. George made sure everything went well. He is a man of integrity who you can really trust. This whole thing started in January 2020- and George had it all squared away by early March. THANK YOU GEORGE
- Basement Systems Of New YorkCompany walked the property, reviewed / discussed the issues and provided a book thoroughly describing basement problems and how they should be addressed. Lots of valuable info in the book which was very helpful on its own. However, the focus of their work seems to be on providing drainage solutions within the foundation walls and they appear to be experts in this regard. Our preference would be to keep the water outside the foundation walls and feel that a provider specializing in this would better suit our needs
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpWe were having moisture problems and contacted them to remedy the problem. We scheduled the work to be done a few months out as they were booked. There was a death in the family the week before they started and we were out of our house most of the time that they were working. They were very professional and courteous and sensitive to the circumstances. The work they did was excellent. We have not had moisture problems in the basement since
- Basement Flood Protector IncThey responded and called me promptly the next day, listened to my explanation of need and gave me an estimate for a system that would meet my needs. As my need was not major and only for backup protection and peace of mind, they suggested one of their smaller systems, but would make a recommendation after a visit. The service person came in 3 days at the appointed time, assessed my system and installed the one that was recommended to me over the phone. I was not able to be at home during the installation, so he showed my wife what he was doing and explained the his assessment and the installed system. He was very courteous and professional. On my inspection, the system looks professional and just what I was looking for. Between my wife's explanations and reading the system manual, I feel confident that I can care for the system and that it will well meet our needs
- B-Dry Systems of Southern New York, Inc.Dealing with B-Dry was great. From the consultation, to the office answering my questions, to the punctual professional team working in my basement. They kept me informed about the work being done, performed the work quickly, and cleaned up after the job. While on the pricier side of a home improvement, I have not had any issues with water in the basement for the past few months, and to far the system is holding up very well to the Spring thaw and April rain
- Js masonry construction llcSteve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.
- HalcoHalco did a great job. They were professional and explained each step of the process as it was a 2.5 day job. We knew it would be a messy job since it involved drilling concrete, but the team (especially Eric) was diligent and tidy throughout the entire process! We would use them again for sure!
- MILLER & RICHARD MASONRYThis contractor has done a foundation repair job for me in the past and it was done professionally and at a reasonable cost. Just recently, they did a waterproofing job for a basement wall containing a window. He did the following: Extend the window well by 8", Hand-dig dirt 12' x 10' to slope away from foundation wall, Install reinforced rubber roofing against the wall, Add layer of washed gravel to entire section near the wall as well as 4' area around the corner to draw the water away. Originally, the job was supposed to cost $2,400 but after doing it I was notified by Dan Miller, one of the principals, that because the dirt was a lot softer and took half the time than he anticipated it would be $600 less! This company is efficient, effective and HONEST
Basement Waterproofers in Northville
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see waterSajini J.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974 and have employed anywhere from 2-10 people to assist us. We work with your contractors and/or excavators to get the job done.
- Business Description:Never Wet Basement Waterproofing is trustworthy, efficient, and cost-effective. Our customers will vouch that we can fix basement leakage problems both big and small, from a moldy crawl space to full-out basement flooding. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, so we provide free inspections, competitive pricing, lifetime warranties, and a guarantee of excellent customer service. Put simply, we will get your basement dry and keep it that way, and do so with smiles on our facesRecent Review:Excellent! Hardworking experienced crew. The crew explained what was to be done each day, and showed me the progress of each task, and this was a major project. The men were very polite and respectful -- total professionalsLynn S.
- Business Description:handyman and general contracting
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Painting Works. Alpine Home Improvement company is a place where home renovations can be done under one roof . From painting projects , kitchen and bath renovations , to carpentry , interior finishing work , up to additions and renovationsRecent Review:Zdenek just finished another fantastic project renovating my upstairs bathroom. As always his attention to detail is impeccable and his wonderful attitude and service with a smile is unequalled. I wholeheartedly endorse him for any home improvement project. 5 stars all the waysusan m.
- Business Description:RAC Engineering PC was created to provide home owners and others with an affordable engineering option with down to earth personnel that communicate in every day language so you will understand the complexities of construction projects and to help you understand why building codes are required for your safetRecent Review:He was supposed to come on October 20. He didn't show. We rescheduled for October 27; he came without his crawl space guy, so was unable to do the inspection. He promised to come within 5 business days with his crawl space guy (we agreed I would not be present, as I was tired of missing work). He did not come within 5 business days. He claimed he did eventually did show up at my house a week and a half later, with his crawl space guy. I mailed him the check for $200. He then did not provide me with the consultation. I asked pointed questions about different courses of action I could take. He refused to answer. I intended to pay him the additional $500 to draw up plans for a course of action. However, I do not know what course to pursue, as I have been given no information from the consultation. (Do I fix the whole structure; fix half the structure and demo one side of the house, give up and demo the house, etc). I can't move forward until I actually hear from him about the courses of action possible. (And what they might cost). He refuses to answer my calls. He refuses to answer my emails. He is flaky, unprofessional, and a conman who takes your money without providing the service. AVOID AVOID AVOIDEmily F.
- Business Description:Quality oriented business. Offering professional and reliable services.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Middle Grove
- Porter Corners
- Greenfield Center
- Lake Luzerne
- Fort Johnson
- Ballston Spa
- Saratoga Springs
- Ballston Lake
- Burnt Hills
waterproofing contractors in Northville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Efficient Heating & Cooling Services80 Washington St
Gloversville, New York
- Efficient Heating & Cooling Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS
- Neverwet Basement Waterproofing1227 Ridgeway Ave Suite L
Rochester, New York
- Neverwet Basement Waterproofing
- TUFF-KOTE FLOORING1704 Saratoga Rd
South Glens Falls, New York
- TUFF-KOTE FLOORING