ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

53 Route 17K

Newburgh, NY 12550

We are general contractors and handle mid size to large size jobs.

02/25/2014

Roberto R.

Overall Charlie and his folks did a great job which we were very happy with. The painters were super fast and very very professional, clean and helpful. Actually all of the people Charlie used were extremely polite, clean and professional. I still use the plumber he used for the new bathroom. My only minor dissatisfaction was with the electrician. I had to replace one of the outlets he installed in the basement and I think he could have given me more advice with placement of lights, outlets and flood light. However to be fair the electrician did the work they were asked to do and most of it was satisfactory. There were some delays in finishing the basement but that is to be expected and I was always kept informed and they worked very accommodatingly around my convenience. Charlie was always available for questions and very flexible and understanding with changes and additions. Also I found Charlie to be very reasonable in terms of cost. He was also exceedingly helpful during the planning phase, giving advice that I felt to be in my best interest even when it meant less work for him.

Description of Work
Charlie was recommended by the Realtor we were using when looking to purchase a house. When we finally found and purchased our new home we contracted Charlie to paint the whole house, remove carpet in living room and put down laminate, take down a partial wall in the kitchen, and partially finish our 1200 sqft unfinished basement including creating a bathroom and putting up a wall. In addition Charlie did some electrical work including adding outside flood lights in the back yard.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

12/14/2013

Pietro M.

NotAbmg and its owners were very professional and showed on time. The entire project was smooth and the workers were polite. I would recommend ABMG General Contracting Corp to my friends and to others.

Description of Work
Framing, carpentry and painting of my house.

Category picture framing, home builders, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

The Home Transformer

The Premier Basement Specialists in the Hudson Valley. We only do Basements, From making them dry if they are wet to ALWAYS dry, all the way to finished space. We even work on Nasty Crawlspaces Too. That's why we say " from Basement to Beautiful." When you want to use that space below your feet that you already purchased give us a call.

WARD HOME & COLOR CONCEPTS, LLC

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, drywall services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Interior & Exterior Painting Floor Sanding Decor Mounting & More

Award 2022
    Offers by WARD HOME & COLOR CONCEPTS, LLC on Angi
    Burke Painting

Good professional painters are hard to find. I have been in the painting business since 1973. I specialize in interior painting and can assist you in your decision regarding choices of finishes, as well as coordinating colors. If you have any small household repair projects, I have that experience as well.I can provide references from repeat customers after years of service. Call me for a free estimate.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We perform renovations on commercial and residential properties.