Adams Heating & Cooling Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2088 Curry Rd

Schenectady, NY 12303

Please call for more details.

Here at Adams Heating & Cooling, we believe in giving you the best quality product with the best quality service. Whether you're looking for a new furnace, repairs to that rattling AC, or ridding your air ducts of germs and debris, we've got you covered with cost-effective, energy-efficient solutions. Because we're family-owned and operated, Adams is dedicated to a different kind of doing business: Family thinking: We want to know how we can help you. Whether you're looking to repair or replace, a highly trained technician will talk with you about what you need for your home or office to find a real solution that lasts. Nothing short-term and nothing you don't need. Know what you're getting: At Adams, we want our customers to know exactly what they're buying. That's why we have an Education Room at our centrally located warehouse, where you can see and hear for yourself the difference our quality heating and cooling products will make. The service you deserve: Adams Heating & Cooling offers the best HVAC Services in the business. We offer service plans for a single visit, annual diagnostic, or seasonal, six-part inspections. We can tailor any plan to meet your needs and with our fully stocked warehouse and workshop, we can promise you'll never need to wait on a part. Peace of mind: Being part of a community means being there when your customers need you. That's why Adams has a 24-hour emergency line, so our customers know they can reach a real, live person, anytime, day or night....

HVAC Companies (180)water heaters (24)air duct cleaning (14)plumbers (10)dryer vent cleaning (9)gas leak repair (1)insulation (4)

11/07/2021

I have relied on Adams for heating repairs and service about 6 times within the last 30 years. They have always responded quickly and punctually. So when my water heater died, I called them. Two days later, on a Saturday, they installed my new water heater in about 2 hours. Both techs were professional and courteous. Thank you.

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to working with you again, should you need our services in the future, [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to read you have always received our best services and will pass on your compliments to our team. Please remember to mention us to your family and friends and earn a free dinner with every installation referral sold.

05/13/2021

They are very good and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for about 11 years for servicing my HVAC system.

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

02/18/2021

They were excellent professional clean and very polite.

Description of Work
Replaced my furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you very much for the kind review. We really appreciate your business!

02/02/2021

Great. Had NP240A in stock and installed 2 days after order. Maintained safe distancing. Respectfully answered all questions. Cleaned up well after installation. Highly recommend Adams.

Description of Work
Replaced old hot water heater with Navien tankless NP240A

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. Your going to love your new tankless water heater.. Be sure to tell all your friends and family!!

12/14/2020

Installers arrived on time, were friendly and knowledgeable. Eli and crew were very methodical and efficient in removing old equipment and installation of new furnace and air conditioner units. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing their services. Thank you Adams Heating and Cooling Co. Mike and Teresa Swanson

Description of Work
Replace furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to write us this review, we really appreciate it. Have a great day!

08/13/2020

Everything went fine. ...installers verified the job to be done before start up...very friendly and professional. After install, everything was explained and answered any questions. The office staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Excellent service all the way around. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
40 Gal Gas Hot Water Tank installed and 4 inch Chimney Vent

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. Please remember for every installation referral to friends or family your will receive a pre-loaded referral visa gift card. Thanks again!

06/23/2020

Rick & Jake in the office and Steve & Scott handling the install work was completed just in time ahead of a heat wave of 90’s+. Originally scheduled about 10 days later the Adams TEAM was able to bring additional install teams on board during the Pandemic and used a Saturday morning to complete my install. A wonderful job!

Description of Work
Replace 26 year old AC with a new unit

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

01/13/2020

Rich Perillo is the service advisor that promptly came to my home to address my issues with my aging furnace. He is a top notch professional who assessed and gave me options to replace the furnace. His e-mail follow-up left nothing to chance and every question was addressed. Jake followed up with schedule options that allowed me to choose, within days, when the install would take place. The technicians arrived exactly at 7:30 and did an amazing job. They wore bootees and put down tarps. They treated my home as their own. The installation was flawless and when they left at 4, as promised, there was not a scrap of the old furnace, dirt or debris. And … the furnace works great! I would certainly recommend Adams to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced a hot air furnace and installed two additional vents.

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

12/14/2019

Very professional mechanics..... Quick and neat.. Thanks

Description of Work
Heating system repaired.

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Thank you for your continued business. Have a wonderful day

11/22/2019

My baseboard hot water system was not working in my downstairs zone, so I called and scheduled an appointing for a Tuesday afternoon and took the day off from work. I tried to call them around 4:45 PM because I hadn't heard from anyone yet, but they were closed for the day. The next day I received a call from them because apparently even though we had discussed Tuesday they had scheduled it for Wednesday. We then rescheduled the appointment for the next Monday. Monday comes around and the plumber arrives. He takes a look at the system and decides that there is an airlock in the system. After about two hours of trying to get rid of it, he notices that some of the elbows in the piping have sharkbite fittings on them and tells me that this is why he can't get the air out of the system. These fittings have been in there since the system was installed 5 years ago and show no indication that they are faulty. There is no unusual wear on them and there is no condensation of any sort on them indicating that they are leaking. He tells me that he is going to have someone from the shop call to schedule an appointment to come and replace all of these fittings and that he can't get the heat working in that zone until that is done. He writes up the bill, charges me $484 for the visit, and then leaves. It is now four days later and I have still not had anyone call me to schedule the replacement and I still do not have heat in over half of the house. I could not in good faith recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Baseboard hot water system not heating

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

[Member Name Removed], I pulled your service history and i see the visit from the 18th. Im extremely sorry that you were not reached out to after the visit. I will have the service department reach out to immediately. If they happen to miss you please contact Brian the Service manager at 518-356-4730

Heating & Air conditioning, Water heaters, Air duct cleaning, Radiant heat floor systems, Ductless heatpump/air conditioners, and Home energy audits

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check