Steelrain Construction and Restoration

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2014

No job is to small or big. We offer any construction or restoration related services, and also landscaping. Call anytime for emergency issues like a leaking roof or pipes....

Foamco Inc is a New York-based contractor with more than a decade of experience in the home improvement industry. With headquarters in Bullville, New York, we focus on providing homeowners, builders and remodelers, and architects, with a cost effective insulation solution that provides superior performance, energy savings, and comfort in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 30 employees. Many of our products have warranties. We offer service visits. We will accept credit cards and financing is also offered.

Global Dwelling is a full service contractor specializing in insulation services and energy efficiency upgrades. We provide free home energy audits and upgrade estimates throughout the Hudson Valley, the Capital Region, and beyond. Founded in 2007, Global Dwelling was conceived with a vision to put into practice the principles of home performance and building science to increase your home comfort and reduce your energy bills. We provide free home energy audits and a comprehensive plan to make your home more comfortable and to reduce your carbon footprint. Our services include cellulose and spray foam insulation, air sealing, attic and basement systems, waterproofing and dehumidification, infrared thermography, and energy code compliance testing. State funding and matching-grant assistance available for qualified families and individuals. Please call, email, or message us for all your energy efficiency needs!

08/10/2014

My grandson loved his new swingset/treefort. No matter what project I ask Jason to do he does a GREAT job! Many more new projects yet 2 go and he is the 1st I call!

Description of Work
Jason built a swingset/treefort for my grandson w/many add ons he also did some extra handy work around my hs!

Category contractors,garage builders,woodworking

08/08/2014

All went well. Considerate of my home and family. Cleaned up after himself daily. Was left alone and did not let my animals out and everything was fine without anyone home. Trustworthy.

Description of Work
Put in a new window, insulated and sheet rocked a room, trimmed a tree that had broken branches, fixed leaks in basement, replaced a kitchen ceiling and renovated my bathroom.

Category drywall,insulation,plastering,remodeling,tree service,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,home remodeling

08/03/2014

He came when he said he would and kept his word on the whole process. It took him 3 days to build my shed. He was very on point and if I had any questions he was very happy to answer them. After the shed was completed he cleaned up after himself and I was very pleased with his work and customer service.

Description of Work
Built a 10x12 shed in my backyard with a metal roof and adirondack siding.

Category garage builders