Looking to buy custom window treatments or just looking for window treatment ideas? This home interiors expert shares 12 common types of window treatments.
Get matched with top window treatment in East Syracuse, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in East Syracuse
- FRANKIE SPENCERTheir work was so clean and complete and beautiful, I could not say enough about them. I was referred to them by a good friend of mine, and they were just absolutely unbelievable. Every time I look around and see the work they ve done, I have been amazed! I wasn t expecting that kind of excellence.
- The FABRIC MILLThey have tons of fabrics. They are very good. They have people help you out with coloring and anything else and what looks best. From start to finish they will help you out on what looks good. They are pricey.
- Perfect Fit Custom ShuttersExcellent product and service! perfect fit was prompt reliable fairly priced and the shutter are beautiful and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this company.
- Budget BlindsI would highly recommend them. They were very understanding and cooperative to work with. The warranty is excellent and they will replace no questions asked. They were very understanding. They were very prompt and were on time when they said they'd be here.
- Jay's ConstructionHe gave us a quote and the price we paid was what he quoted. The price is reasonable. It went out really well. They were on time and cleaned up afterwards. They provided more service at the best price. We were very happy with the price and the quality of work.
- A SHADE DIFFERENTVery well. Diana is very punctual, right on the appointed time. She comes in with many books and has many more in her vehicle, in case we change our mind as to what we want. She ordered what we wanted and installed them as soon as they came in.
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint CoWe had heard that they were very good over there, so we went over and told them what we wanted. They came and measured the windows and then installed them. The worker that installed them came out first and measured to make sure about what sizes he needed, and then he came out and installed them. They were very good. You tell them what you wanted and they show you things relevant to what you want. The price was fair but we didn't really check out any others. We were quite satisfied
- JCPenneyThe installation was just completed. The installer called ahead of time to tell me what time he would be arriving. He arrived on time, and went to work. . He showed me how to raise and lower the shade as it was a little different from the other ones in the house. He put on shoe coverings as soon as he came into the house so the floor would be protected (lots of snow outside today). He worked quickly and efficiently, I am very pleased with both the product and the installation, and plan on using j C Penney again for window treatments
- G & J Home Remodeling Co IncThey came in strong and then amount of workers dwindled.. Wok was left undone and very messy.Never came back for finishing touches, trim on windows and doors.
- FABRIC FAIR UPHOLSTERYHad chairs evaluated in July. Paid $500 down at that time. Picked up chairs a few days later. Never heard from them. Called owner, Lisa, in late August/early September. She agreed to deliver the chairs the following week. We paid the final balance upon delivery. Over the next couple of days we looked at the details of the work done. Upholstery was generally good, with one blemish (fabric end peeking out in back of chair). Many chair arms had gaps between wooden arms and fabric/back. None of the "wobbliness" had been addressed. We were disappointed. Sent a letter, with photos, to Lisa. She called. Arranged to pick up chairs on 10/1/14 to 'fix'. They picked up the chairs as scheduled, then we heard nothing. I started calling Fabric Fair in November and finally arranged return of the chairs the second week. They said that the wobbliness could not be fixed unless the bases were changed out (per Auburn Furniture) at $116.00 per chair. We said no. They also said some of the arms were seated better but not all - because the manufacturer used the wrong type of screws so the arms could not be screwed back in well, and the backs could not be built up to use alternate screws. The second week in November they delivered 5 chairs. Not six. Said they forgot one and would deliver asap. Called Lisa a few times - leaving messages - no response. Finally got her answering the phone - she promised the chair would be delivered by 11/21 or 11/22. No chair. Next week I called, left messages for Lisa. No response. The following week I actually got no answers to my calls during business hours. I realized she had caller ID and was avoiding me. My sister offered to try to get through to her. Her first call went unanswered during business hours. Here message was not returned. Five days later, her second call - "Lisa was not there, please call back". Third call - No answer. Fourth call - Frank answered. My sister asked for Lisa, he tried to muffle the sound but she heard him say her last name, which she had not given, and Lisa would not get on the phone. Frank said Lisa would have the last chair delivered the following week (it was Wednesday). My sister asked to speak to Lisa and was told she had just stepped out. We advised Fabric Fair that if the last chair was not delivered in great condition by Monday, December 15th, we would be taking legal action (which we have never done before.) It was delivered on Tuesday morning, December 16th. One arm was not even 1/2 screwed in, the ragged ends of the fabric were showing. Just moving it to the other end ot the room, the entire arm popped out. and the other arm loosened. We had multiple projects done by Fabric Fair years ago and were happy with the results. But now -- They are a disaster. Do NOT use these people
Last update on April 24, 2017
Window Treatment Services in East Syracuse
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Picking the right child-safe window coverings means you can confidently mix safety with style. Learn which child-safe window covering works the best for your home.
Vertical blinds often become tangled and stubborn, so you may need to make some repairs. Here is how to do it quickly and easily.
Find window treatment in
- North Syracuse,
- La Fayette,
- Bernhards Bay,
window treatment in East Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Emerald City Window Cleaning222 Old Bridge St
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- Emerald City Window Cleaning
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Comfort Windows3624 John Glenn Blvd
Syracuse, New York 13209
- Comfort Windows
- ELIZABETH HILL INTERIORS IDS204 Kimry Moor
Jamesville, New York 13066
- ELIZABETH HILL INTERIORS IDS
- G & J Home Remodeling Co Inc5240 Brockway Ln
Fayetteville, New York 13066
- G & J Home Remodeling Co Inc
- JCPenney3649 Erie Blvd E Shoppingtown Mall
Syracuse, New York 13214
- New York Sash349 Oriskany Blvd
Whitesboro, New York 13492
- New York Sash
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
Tempe, Arizona 85283
- Wet Paint Company19 East Cayuga St.
Oswego, New York 13126
- Wet Paint Company