From cleaning and the tracks to repainting chipped window frames, here are all the best window maintenance tips to keep your windows in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top window treatment in Syracuse, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Syracuse
- FRANKIE SPENCERTheir work was so clean and complete and beautiful, I could not say enough about them. I was referred to them by a good friend of mine, and they were just absolutely unbelievable. Every time I look around and see the work they ve done, I have been amazed! I wasn t expecting that kind of excellence.
- Perfect Fit Custom ShuttersExcellent product and service! perfect fit was prompt reliable fairly priced and the shutter are beautiful and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this company.
- Jay's ConstructionHe gave us a quote and the price we paid was what he quoted. The price is reasonable. It went out really well. They were on time and cleaned up afterwards. They provided more service at the best price. We were very happy with the price and the quality of work.
- Budget BlindsI would highly recommend them. They were very understanding and cooperative to work with. The warranty is excellent and they will replace no questions asked. They were very understanding. They were very prompt and were on time when they said they'd be here.
- JCPenneyThe installation was just completed. The installer called ahead of time to tell me what time he would be arriving. He arrived on time, and went to work. . He showed me how to raise and lower the shade as it was a little different from the other ones in the house. He put on shoe coverings as soon as he came into the house so the floor would be protected (lots of snow outside today). He worked quickly and efficiently, I am very pleased with both the product and the installation, and plan on using j C Penney again for window treatments
- The FABRIC MILLThey have tons of fabrics. They are very good. They have people help you out with coloring and anything else and what looks best. From start to finish they will help you out on what looks good. They are pricey.
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint CoWe had heard that they were very good over there, so we went over and told them what we wanted. They came and measured the windows and then installed them. The worker that installed them came out first and measured to make sure about what sizes he needed, and then he came out and installed them. They were very good. You tell them what you wanted and they show you things relevant to what you want. The price was fair but we didn't really check out any others. We were quite satisfied
- A SHADE DIFFERENTVery well. Diana is very punctual, right on the appointed time. She comes in with many books and has many more in her vehicle, in case we change our mind as to what we want. She ordered what we wanted and installed them as soon as they came in.
- The FABRIC MILLThe Fabric Mill made custom roman blinds with fabric I brought in. The blinds turned out fine - a little cheap looking for the price. However, I was generally satisfied with the experience. I returned to the Fabric Mill several months later, again with my own fabric, to order another pair of roman blinds. Three employees were standing behind the desk, and there wasn't a single other customer in the store. I was told, very rudely, that they do not use customers' fabric and could not help me. When I explained that this was exactly what they had done for me in the past, the employee kept saying that they don't do this. She then suggested that the first project had been done as a favor and was an exception to their rules. At no time when I ordered the first set of blinds was I under the impression that they were doing me a favor. I had gone in to enquire about whether or not they could make up new blinds out of old blinds from my old house. They said, and quot;Sure, no problem.and quot; The second time around, they acted shocked that I would ask them to do this. I understand that stores like this make money on fabrics - that is why they will often charge a handling fee when a customer brings in his or her own fabric. But to flat out refuse to even discuss making something for me that they had already made in the past, and to act like I was insane to ask for it, was ridiculous. I had been planning to do a third project with them but will never give them my business again. They lost a potentially lucrative customer out of rudeness and unprofessionalism
- Perfect Image InstallationMr. Body's overall installation was poor; he needed to return to attempt to correct his original installation. Exceptionally overpriced. (This work was contracted by my interior decorator.)
Last update on July 19, 2014
Window Treatment Services in Syracuse
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Custom window treatments cost less than you might think. Follow these four design tips to find window coverings that fit your home improvement budget.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- North Syracuse,
- East Syracuse,
- La Fayette,
window treatment in Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- New York Sash349 Oriskany Blvd
Whitesboro, New York 13492
- New York Sash
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
Tempe, Arizona 85283
- Wet Paint Company19 East Cayuga St.
Oswego, New York 13126
- Wet Paint Company