If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Get matched with top window treatment in Camillus, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Camillus
- FRANKIE SPENCERTheir work was so clean and complete and beautiful, I could not say enough about them. I was referred to them by a good friend of mine, and they were just absolutely unbelievable. Every time I look around and see the work they ve done, I have been amazed! I wasn t expecting that kind of excellence.
- Perfect Fit Custom ShuttersExcellent product and service! perfect fit was prompt reliable fairly priced and the shutter are beautiful and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this company.
- JCPenneyThe installation was just completed. The installer called ahead of time to tell me what time he would be arriving. He arrived on time, and went to work. . He showed me how to raise and lower the shade as it was a little different from the other ones in the house. He put on shoe coverings as soon as he came into the house so the floor would be protected (lots of snow outside today). He worked quickly and efficiently, I am very pleased with both the product and the installation, and plan on using j C Penney again for window treatments
- Budget BlindsI would highly recommend them. They were very understanding and cooperative to work with. The warranty is excellent and they will replace no questions asked. They were very understanding. They were very prompt and were on time when they said they'd be here.
- The FABRIC MILLThey have tons of fabrics. They are very good. They have people help you out with coloring and anything else and what looks best. From start to finish they will help you out on what looks good. They are pricey.
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint CoWe had heard that they were very good over there, so we went over and told them what we wanted. They came and measured the windows and then installed them. The worker that installed them came out first and measured to make sure about what sizes he needed, and then he came out and installed them. They were very good. You tell them what you wanted and they show you things relevant to what you want. The price was fair but we didn't really check out any others. We were quite satisfied
- A SHADE DIFFERENTVery well. Diana is very punctual, right on the appointed time. She comes in with many books and has many more in her vehicle, in case we change our mind as to what we want. She ordered what we wanted and installed them as soon as they came in.
- Jay's ConstructionHe gave us a quote and the price we paid was what he quoted. The price is reasonable. It went out really well. They were on time and cleaned up afterwards. They provided more service at the best price. We were very happy with the price and the quality of work.
- G & J Home Remodeling Co IncThey came in strong and then amount of workers dwindled.. Wok was left undone and very messy.Never came back for finishing touches, trim on windows and doors.
- The FABRIC MILLThe Fabric Mill made custom roman blinds with fabric I brought in. The blinds turned out fine - a little cheap looking for the price. However, I was generally satisfied with the experience. I returned to the Fabric Mill several months later, again with my own fabric, to order another pair of roman blinds. Three employees were standing behind the desk, and there wasn't a single other customer in the store. I was told, very rudely, that they do not use customers' fabric and could not help me. When I explained that this was exactly what they had done for me in the past, the employee kept saying that they don't do this. She then suggested that the first project had been done as a favor and was an exception to their rules. At no time when I ordered the first set of blinds was I under the impression that they were doing me a favor. I had gone in to enquire about whether or not they could make up new blinds out of old blinds from my old house. They said, and quot;Sure, no problem.and quot; The second time around, they acted shocked that I would ask them to do this. I understand that stores like this make money on fabrics - that is why they will often charge a handling fee when a customer brings in his or her own fabric. But to flat out refuse to even discuss making something for me that they had already made in the past, and to act like I was insane to ask for it, was ridiculous. I had been planning to do a third project with them but will never give them my business again. They lost a potentially lucrative customer out of rudeness and unprofessionalism
Window Treatment Services in Camillus
- Business Description:I have just moved to the finger lakes area from NYC where I helped run my fathers window treatment business for many years. I came to this area to start my own venture. I can help you with anything and everything. From helping you turn your house into a Home, to just a simply helping you fix a single shade.Recent Review:Installation went AMAZING! Bryan did awesome work, my window treatments look absolutely stunning. Bryan really goes the extra mile when installing. Will definitely hire him again.Alanna H.
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Emerald City Window Cleaning we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet..Recent Review:Great! Received a quote the day I called and was able to schedule for a week later, weather dependent due to it being December. We are not sure our Mom's windows had ever been professionally cleaned. Our Dad would wash the outside but he has been gone for almost 13 years. There was a heavy film on the outside which made them look like the seals were broken, they were not. They now sparkle, cleanest they have ever been! They also discovered the front gutter was loaded with years of pine needles despite hiring someone to clean them out just this last October. Guess they missed this one and would not come back since it had been over 30 days. Emerald cleaned them and flushed out the downspouts also. Even those that were done in October. Really nice people and they did an awesome jobMary Beth Y.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:Brian McDeid is a true professional. His work is impeccable and thorough. He was able to repair the deck in no time at all. I would recommend him for anyone needing assistance for home repairs inside and outside their house. Give Husband for a Day a call todayHeather J.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:New York Sash consistently provides homeowners with products that not only improve the appearance and value of their home, but saves them energy usage (and energy dollars) as well! Not only do we provide and install these products, we also stand behind them with a full service department to honor all warranty and guarantee promises made. This gives our customers complete peace of mind. Additionally, all of our installers are certified by the Occupational Safety and health Administration (OSHA..Recent Review:Jason L. And his team performed the work in a very professional manner - did an excellent job with quality workmanship They did an exceptional job.James K.
- Business Description:If you watch our entertainingly unpredictable commercials below you will have a good understanding of who we are and how we do business. We have been in business Since 1968 over forty five years now. Here at G&J Home Remodeling we would like to offer you an experience like no other in this industry. Easy going & no pressure salesmanship great work done by respectful and professional people who care about their work and have been with G & J for manu many years. We stand behind our workmanship..Recent Review:G&J put a new roof on for me a few years ago. Strong winds did some damage to one side of the roof and eaves. I left a message for Paul the owner to see what i needed to do. The next day I came home and it was fixed! One call and boom it was doneMarjorie O.
- Business Description:Comfort Windows is Upstate NY's Premier Home Improvement Company. Local experts for windows, doors, bathrooms, basements, insulation, sunrooms, siding and more.Recent Review:It was a great experience. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and professional. The work was done just as it was proposed.Melinda G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned retail home decorating fabric store. We have decorators on staff that will come to your home and measure for all the custom products that we sell, including Draperies, custom valances, bedding, cushions, slipcovers, upholstery and Hunter Douglas custom blinds and shadesRecent Review:Della, at the Fabric Mill, was very knowledgeable and helpful in my selection of the fabrics that would be best for the pieces of furniture I needed reupholstered. She gave me a window of time it would take to compWe lete my pieces. When it past the time frame she gave me, I called to find out the status of my furniture. Della got right on it, calling their work shop, and I had my completed pieces within a week. Their upholsterer did a wonderful job, and I am very pleased with the finished piecesSusan R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Find window treatment in
- North Syracuse
- East Syracuse
- La Fayette
window treatment in Camillus
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Davis Renovations105 Vanida Drive
Camillus, New York
- Davis Renovations
- JCPenney3649 Erie Blvd E Shoppingtown Mall
Syracuse, New York
- LOWES131 SIMON DR
Syracuse, New York
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- New York Sash349 Oriskany Blvd
Whitesboro, New York
- New York Sash
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint Co7932 Oswego Rd Rte 57
Liverpool, New York
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint Co
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR