Many homeowners start home projects during the spring, but some projects are better left for fall and winter seasons when the weather gets a little colder.
Get matched with top tree removal services in East Syracuse, NY
There are 13 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in East Syracuse
- Upstate New York Tree ServiceI appreciate the fact that they did it so quickly. It was fantastic. They were professional. They were friendly. They were courteous. The clean up was amazing. Their price was the most reasonable quote that I received compared to the others.
- Saw It All Tree WorxEric and his crew did an awesome job. Very professional and quick. Would recommend to anyone and I will be hiring them again in the future.
- Earth Tenders Tree CareSteven is an absolute pro. He is a surgeon with a chainsaw and lift. He removed 14 trees for me. All the limbs came down with precision. He gives unbelievable value. So reasonably priced. I called six services for quotes. He was also the quickest to respond on site with a quote. I will never use anyone else
- Earth Tenders Tree CareI will always call on Earth Tenders Tree Care. Mr. Jasper is very professional and thorough in explaining. Pre-Covid he came out diagnosed what needed to be done and started work right away. Unfortunately due to the pandemic the job had to be put on pause, but 2 years later I’ve called him again and same professionalism. He’s recommended options that will work for me that are easily attainable. Just a great trusting company to do business with. If you are looking for a job done well and correctly reach out to Earth Tenders Tree Care. You will not be disappointed. Thank you!
- Earth Tenders Tree CareI could not have asked for a better service. The two large trees were in difficult places to cut. Steve was able to cut both trees and I never had to worry about the structures/house/ windows near the trees being damaged. I was very impressed! He was Honest, knowledgeable, and fully insured!!! Having a tree service that is fully insured is very very important especially with how dangerous it is and this helped me to relax while he worked
- JG Lawn & SnowWhen the guys from J & G showed up they were fabulous they cut down some trees and cleaned out the side of my house I had no idea I had that much room on the side of my house they cleaned up every little speck there was nothing left behind they were very courteous and quick I would recommend them a hundred times over very satisfied custome
- JG Lawn & SnowJG Lawn & Snow did an excellent job. The entry way to the yard was narrow but somehow the crew was able to maneuver 3 large trucks inside. The cutting of 4 enormous trees was done without damage to my shed, fence, rock wall, or adjacent trees in the wooded area. The crew was professional and efficient. The clean up afterwards left the grounds immaculate. You would not have known 4 dead trees were once a part of the yard
- JG Lawn & SnowJosh is very knowledgeable and skilled at tree removal with an exceptional team. Removed 5 trees in 3 hrs at a very reasonable price. From cut down to cleanup I didn't have to do a thing except with gratitude pay the bill. Will not hesitate to recommend or contract JG Services in the future.
- JG Lawn & SnowExcellent- had 4 huge trees to be removed and 3 of them were in a very hard location to get to . Would highly recommend and pricing was very reasonable
- JG Lawn & SnowJosh and his crew were awesome to work with on our tree project! Josh was very responsive when I requested a consultation and by the end of our initial meeting I knew Josh was who I wanted to do our job. Josh and his team were very professional, friendly and worked exceptionally well together. Our job was done timely and at a very reasonable fee and in the end nothing was left behind but a beautiful well-trimmed Linden Tree. I highly recommend Josh and his team and will not hesitate to call on JG Lawn and Snow for any of our future landscape needs
Last update on May 13, 2022
Tree Service Companies in East Syracuse
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Trees are important for the environment, but they also do a lot more. Learn all the reasons we should be grateful for trees, from energy savings to cleaner air.
Having trees around your home has many benefits but can also be damaging to your home’s foundation. Learn more about tree root damage and how to prevent it.
Find tree removal services in
- North Syracuse,
- La Fayette,
- Bernhards Bay,
tree removal services in East Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3rd Generation Painting & Home Improvements114 Peck Ave
Syracuse, New York 13206
- 3rd Generation Painting & Home Improvements
- CAROL WATSON GREENHOUSE2980 SENTINEL HEIGHTS RD
La Fayette, New York 13084
- Cayuga Tree Service Inc5660 Valley Dr
Elbridge, New York 13060
- Chapman Tree Service3913 burdett ct
Liverpool, New York 13090
- Charlie Welch710 1/2 Stolp Ave
Syracuse, New York 13207
- CHITTENANGO LANDSCAPE2361 OSBORNE RD
Chittenango, New York 13037
- Creekside Tree Service113 Fireside Lane
Camillus, New York 13031
- CAROL WATSON GREENHOUSE
- DV Lawn Maintenance30 Van Ness RD
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
- DV Lawn Maintenance
- Earth Tenders Tree Care221 Avery Ave
Syracuse, New York 13204
- Earth Tenders Tree Care
- Fire Development7647 Totman Rd
Syracuse, New York 13212
- Fire Development
- KMA Roofing, Demolition and Haul Away7376 Coldbrook Rd
Homer, New York 13077
- KMA Roofing, Demolition and Haul Away
- Nick's Landscaping2296 Lake Rd
Oneida, New York 13421
- Nick's Landscaping
- Pirainos Landscaping920 Oak St
Syracuse, New York 13203
- Pirainos Landscaping
- Saw It All Tree Worx
Blossvale, New York 13308
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Smiley's Tree Service5357 Bear Rd
North Syracuse, New York 13212
- So Clean20 Fennel St
Skaneateles, New York 13152
- Saw It All Tree Worx
- Woodford Bros Inc6500 RT-80
Apulia Station, New York 13020
- Woodford Bros Inc
- Yardsmith308 Burnet Ave Ste 1
Syracuse, New York 13203
Tree service companies that service East Syracuse
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.