A faulty well pump can cause your water to shut off, lower your water pressure, or result in filthy, unhealthy water. If you suspect an issue with your pump, it’s important to deal with it right away. Here’s how to spot problems.
Get matched with top well pump repair services in Central Square, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local well pump repair services.
Recent Well Water Pump Repair Reviews in Central Square
- B-Sure Systems IncIt went better than I could have hoped for! My house is 99 yrs. old and had the original foundation which was crumbling badly. I also needed to have a sump pump installed as there never was one. I was told at the initial meeting that it was probably going to be a 2 day job, everything was done, and done well in 1 day! Ron, Marie, Tony and the rest of the team from B-Sure were prompt and professional from the initial meeting to assess what was needed to the finish product. They were friendly and willing to answer any questions that I had. I would hire them again in a second read less
- B-Sure Systems IncRon's employee's are very knowledgeable, polite, and friendly, as is the owner Ron. They found the problem immediately. They fixed all leaks, drainage issues, and replaced the sum-pump. They cleaned everything up and would not have known they were here. I highly recommend this company to anyone with basement leaks. He is a local business owner, which is better than a corporate company read less
- Do It Right Plumbing IncThey came the next day after the go ahead. Had to dig up well casing to find Pittman arm which was cracked. A discontinued plastic water line had been used and run under the driveway which had been paved. They dug a line around the driveway and punched a hole underneath the drive in through the basement wall. The deep well pump was replaced due to its age. The lawn was put back in order after a extremely wet spring and I was mowing grass in three weeks. Everything works great once the lines were flushed. They also extended well casing above groun read less
- Do It Right Plumbing IncVery professional and very responsive. Plumber was here in about an hour, late on a Saturday night. Did a wonderful and professional job replacing a failed sump pump, while water was still coming in the basement. Cleaned up and took the old sump pump away. The price was high, only due to the time and emergency service, so this is completely expected. I will definitely call them again with any future needs read less
- Do It Right Plumbing IncOur system stopped working on Thursday night. We were planning to go away on Friday and thought it would be OK for the weekend, but on Friday morning we found that the pump system was leaking and there was water all over the basement floor. We called Do-it-right at 8AM. They promised to have someone there in an hour. The guys showed up in 45 minutes, quickly diagnosed the problem, went to get a replacement pump, returned, installed it and were gone 2 hours after I placed the call. Our weekend away was saved. The guys that came were pleasant, courteous and very professional. I would call Do-it-right for any plumbing job in the future. Excellent work, excellent service read less
- Do It Right Plumbing IncI called the company and they were friendly and responsive. I explained the problem of low water pressure and old pressure tank. The office said the plumber would show up with all equipment that might be needed to complete the work after diagnosis. The plumber arrived on schedule and immediately diagnosed the issue of a bad pressure tank. He had to call back to the office to get the cost of the repair. The initial quote was $950. There was no break down of services, just a flat fee. I called back to the office to negotiate a price. The owner was responsive but firm and agreed to give us a military discount of 10%. Although the price was high, the plumber assured work. Upon completion of installin the pressure tank, the plumber quickly identified another issue with the well pump system. He showed genuine concern for my system and also my pocketbook. He informed me that the minimum cost to diagnos the new problem would be $1600. He diagnosed a bad pump and additional parts. The plumber called back to the office to get the parts delivered to my house. While he awaited parts, we asked if he could fix a leaking shower head. He installed a shower trim kit to fix the problem. The owner delivered the parts to the plumber but did not come inside to discuss price with us. As we checked on progress with the plumber, he had informed us it would be $3,200 total. This was with an additional task of installing a trim kit on a shower while he waited for the parts. Again with no breakdown of fees it was just a flat rate. When all work was complete, the pplumber walked us through to inspect his work piece by piece and answered all of our questions and concerns read less
- Do It Right Plumbing IncOur well pump would not run so we tried to contact Mr. Rooter, a company we have been doing business with for almost 15 years. After 24 hours and half a dozen calls, we gave up and joined Angie's List. We found Do It Right Plumbing in our area had an exceptional rating and contacted them. They had a representative at our home in less than two hours. He checked over the pump and determined that we did not need to replace the entire pump, but rather the pressure switch. He completed his testing and repair work in less than an hour. We are extremely happy with their quick response and the fact that they saved us the cost of replacing the entire pump. We will definitely be using Do It Right Plumbing for all of our future plumbing needs read less
- B-Sure Systems IncThe B Sure team did a great job on my basement and dried it right up. I was happy with everything they did and their friendly attitude. I don’t normally write reviews, but I was impressed with the level of service that I reviewed for the money. Be careful as some companies out there are not even local; they hire temps that will be in your house! I found out that B Sure is an honest local, family-run business, with real employees (not temps). A read less
- B-Sure Systems IncFrom the initial quote appointment to the work, everything ran smoothly and very proffessional. Great team of guys, made this young single female homeowner feel at ease and not like I was getting shamed. Thank you so much guys!
- B-Sure Systems IncWonderful! Less than 3 days. Did amazing job on time above and beyond expectations. Was able to sell house in a week. The owner was alwas accessible and patience with my OCD. Yes expensive, but outcome proved to be worth it. Thank you for everything.
Wells in Central Square
- Business Description:We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our Valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile an.. read lessRecent Review:The service man they sent did excellent work. He was polite and worked cleanly. I would call this company again if I need further work.Judy H.
- Business Description:Goulds Pump Dealer. Submersibles and Jet Pumps, Bladder Tanks( Pressure Tanks), Nature Soft Water Softener. Stenner Pumps, Ultra Violet Filters, Iron and Sulfur Filters, Self employed so you get work done by owner read lessRecent Review:Great experience. Owner was prompt and personable. I highly recommend.Frank C.
- Business Description:B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would.. read lessRecent Review:We had a water issues in our basement for many years so I called several places to get a quote for the repair. Ron came and explained me clearly what's the issue was and offered much reasonable price for the repair than any other places. The day for the repair went smoothly. All the workers were professional and got their job done. This was done 2 years ago and I haven't see any water issues ever since. Ron is knowledgeable and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend this company to fix your water issues in a basement read lessNancy L.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day.. read lessRecent Review:Amazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!Tracy B.
- Business Description:Licensed Master Plumber. All employees are security background checked. Small jobs. Big jobs. Residential and commercial plumbing. We also do our own digging for water and sewer services. We are professionals and will always strive to satisfy every customer. We stand behind our work and warranty everything we do. If you have an issue with our service please call our office and let us work to figure out a solution, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We want to be your plumber fo.. read lessRecent Review:Great service. Called them and they sent someone the next day to repair a broken pipe. Not only did they discover the pipe was broken, it was also split. It was repaired and attached under the camp. Very reasonable rates, prompt service. I would recommend them to anyone. It's nice having someone reliable to do buisness with read lessLee G.
- Business Description:Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pure read lessRecent Review:The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommended read lessTony R.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr.. read lessRecent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊 read lessmartie t.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t.. read lessRecent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see water read lessSajini J.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide our customers with not only better water but the best! We offer free water testing by mail or in the comfort of your own home. We believe if you have never had your water tested, how do you know what is in it? Remember, just because it is clear, does not mean it is clean! Please find out what is in your water today read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful well articles
Drilling a well could save you hundreds on water bills and deliver healthier water to your home. The cost to drill a well, though, depends on factors like location and how deep you need to dig. Find out more about the costs to drill a well.
The size, depth, location and type of pump will determine the cost a well and pump company will charge when repairing a well pump. Most jobs average of $874.
Find well pump repair services in
- West Monroe
- Bernhards Bay
- North Syracuse
- East Syracuse
well pump repair services in Central Square
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A CASS APPLIANCE REPAIR642 County Route 25
Oswego, New York
- A W Kincaid Well Drilling and Water Systems8487 N.Main St
Canastota, New York
- Amber Pump & Water Treatment LLC3939 Kinyon Rd
Marietta, New York
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Anderson Water Systems Inc79 Saginaw Dr
Rochester, New York
- A A CASS APPLIANCE REPAIR
- B-Sure Systems Inc6743 Pickard Dr
Syracuse, New York
- B-Sure Systems Inc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Expert Home Inspections306 Wynthrop Rd
Syracuse, New York
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Halco865 County Rd 6
Phelps, New York
- Lindsley Excavating LLC92 Townline Rd
Fulton, New York
- Lindsley Excavating LLC
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC200 E TERMINAL RD
Liverpool, New York
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC
- TAG Mechanical Systems4019 New Court Ave
Syracuse, New York
- TAG Mechanical Systems