Essential oils don’t just serve as aromatherapy. Here’s how you can use some of your favorite essential oils to help repel bugs and pests like mosquitoes.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Central Square, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Central Square
- Gannon Pest Control IncIt went well. They were very professional, on time and prompt in service. I would definitely recommend them!
- Gannon Pest Control IncThe technician found the nest was abandoned and had No bee in it. Did not charge us for the service call.
- Gannon Pest Control IncThe workers showed up on time and were very knowledgeable on the habits of stinging insects. They were friendly and courteous, and a pleasure to work with. All of the treatments are successful and hopefully I won't get stung again this summer! I paid ~$200, including tax, for the treatment of the bees in the house. The price was about the same for the bees in the ground
- Gannon Pest Control IncThey were able to schedule someone to come out the next morning. The technician was friendly, knowledgeable, and explained everything thoroughly.
- Perimetek Pest ManagementIf Andy were in my class when I was teaching, he would have received an A++++++. The plan was that I would take my car to his office this morning, and Andy, the owner, would look at a problem I had to see if it could have been caused by mice. He emailed me very early this morning to let me know what time he would be in the office, and unfortunately I did not see the email and arrived before that time. One of his technicians called him, and he dropped what he was doing and came to his office to look at my problem, even though it was MY fault that I was there at the wrong time. He evaluated the problem and gave me many reasons why the problem could not have been caused by mice... it was a great "mouse lesson" by a very knowledgeable professional. He refused to accept any payment for his time and expertise. He was cordial, polite, genuinely interested in helping me, kind, and the list goes on. I would HIGHLY recommend him and Perimetek to anyone who needs exterminating services! Thanks again, Andy!
- Gannon Pest Control IncAgent's assessment was that there was no evidence of bedbugs. "I'd like to take your money, but my judgement is that there are none here." Very professional! He gave some suggestions about what might be the problem-- spiders.
- Gannon Pest Control IncFantastic. Very helpful, identified what we needed and did not add on extra, gave great advice and we have NO ants since treatment!
- Gannon Pest Control IncThe service was not performed because Gannon does not do work in crawl spaces. They did offer the name of another person. This person was very knowledgeable and told me how I could get the job done and also save money.
- Gannon Pest Control IncWithin the 2 days it took for the service to come, a skunk had partially decimated the nest. Gannon guy explained what had happened, what he was going to do, suited up, and took care of the rest of the nest. He also reduced my price due to the fact he did not have to do as much. Very friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and prompt. Would definitely hire them again
- Gannon Pest Control IncGreat! Arrived when they said they would, thorough inspection of nests, answered all my questions and then treated the nests.
Pest Control Companies in Central Square
- Business Description:For over 18 years, Gannon Pest Control has responded to the pest control needs of Central New Yorkers. Our knowledge base is strong and deep; our staff and technicians are fully trained ready to serve you. We are a locally owned and operated company, with management committed to and actively involved in the Central New York community. Our technicians are fully trained and our office staff is well equipped to answer any of your Pest Control questions. Our office staff and technicians will ensu..Recent Review:The workers showed up on time and were very knowledgeable on the habits of stinging insects. They were friendly and courteous, and a pleasure to work with. All of the treatments are successful and hopefully I won't get stung again this summer! I paid ~$200, including tax, for the treatment of the bees in the house. The price was about the same for the bees in the groundStephen P.
- Business Description:We are a local, family owned pest management company.Recent Review:If Andy were in my class when I was teaching, he would have received an A++++++. The plan was that I would take my car to his office this morning, and Andy, the owner, would look at a problem I had to see if it could have been caused by mice. He emailed me very early this morning to let me know what time he would be in the office, and unfortunately I did not see the email and arrived before that time. One of his technicians called him, and he dropped what he was doing and came to his office to look at my problem, even though it was MY fault that I was there at the wrong time. He evaluated the problem and gave me many reasons why the problem could not have been caused by mice... it was a great "mouse lesson" by a very knowledgeable professional. He refused to accept any payment for his time and expertise. He was cordial, polite, genuinely interested in helping me, kind, and the list goes on. I would HIGHLY recommend him and Perimetek to anyone who needs exterminating services! Thanks again, Andy!Bev S.
- Business Description:Tom is an Accredited Home Inspector (ACI) and has over 20 years’ experience in the building construction field. A professionally trained home inspector certified by Building Inspection Training Associates, Inc., Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he has served his local chapter as the Education Coordinator, Seminar Committee chair, Editor of the newsletter, and Chapter President. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the NYS Associa..Recent Review:Tom's great. This is the second home he inspected for me. The first home - he found maybe 50K worth of work, probably more. Some of it was obvious, a lot of it was not. That's why you get Tom. The first home eventually sold to a friend of a friend. That person is now in renovation ****. The person apparently didn't realize the extent of work that was needed. Small things too like vents not matching up where they should, wiring that needs to be replaced, tiny spots of asbestos. The realtor for the project screamed at me (literally) that Tom wasn't any good. I guess not for her, I bagged on the deal and another sucker bought the house through another realtor. The new house inspection went smoothly. Found some rot, some problem areas for moisture and a bump in the roof. Nothing that's close to being a show stopper though. Walking on the inspection with Tom is like going to school. Just watch and listen. If I close on the house, I have my punch list ready to go for what's needed immediately and what's on the wish list. I'm sure lots of home inspectors are great. I really like Tom and will continue to use himneil f.
- Business Description:Bugs Bee Gone is Central New York’s exterminator of choice for bed bugs. Our expert technicians stay current on the latest products and techniques. We are well-versed in the latest biological and behavior traits of the pests we service, and in the case of bed bugs, their growing resistance to certain pesticideRecent Review:I am a Property Manager at the Villa Scalabrini Apartments. The staff, and the residents at the Villa are more than pleased with the services of Bugs Bee Gone. One of the exterminators by the name of Luiz, is always on time, has a very professional attitude, and is very good with our resident's. Once again, thanks for your wonderful servicesTremaine M.
- Business Description:Healthy Homes specializes in Indoor Air Quality - Mold Treatments, Radon Mitigation, VOC Treatments and Corrective/Preventative Measures. Mold Treatments includes the use of a all-natural botanical solutions, a og application of DE-Mold, the all-natural, botanical biologic based solution that consumes mold/bacteria/viruses. Preventative coatings may be applied. RADON Mitigation systems installed professionally and guaranteed. Restoration services provide corrective/preventative measures and..Recent Review:Mike did a great job explaining the process he uses and what to expect. He arrived on time and did a very thorough job, following up with emails to make sure I was satisfied. The treatment was successful and there is no more mold/mildew smellStephen P.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional DBA - The F.A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company. Award winning.Recent Review:I called three weeks ago because my apple tree was dying because it had what looked like mosaic virus and they said they’ll send somebody to look at it either beginning of next week or the beginning of the week after that, but he didn’t show up until this past week, which was three weeks after the initial call. He spent a lot of time talking to me about my yard, he had very valuable suggestions and he was going to get back to me with the pricing and information about some treatments that I can do for one of my pine trees that is suffering from gallwormSue B.
- Business Description:Store number - 6846. Additional DBA - Homer TLC Inc.Recent Review:I am handicapped and was in an electric scooter. As soon as I entered the garden area Sandy approached me and offered assistance. She was fun and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to assist me and get me everything I needed. Caylee and Alicia (?) at check out were also helpful. Caylee and Sandy helped me out to the car and loaded is for me. I was amazed at how fast I was in and out. I would not go anywhere else for lawn and garden. They were fabulousTami R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Dave was incredibly professional and explained everything to me before he began. He showed me the different types of bees and where they were located. We had quite an infestation! He sprayed the whole house first, then put on his bug suit to spray and remove the yellow jacket nest. Then he walked around the house with a long pole and knocked down all of the nests. I was telling Dave that we just bought the house and went there on Saturday (Aug. 17th) to check things out. We put one of our dogs on the gated deck where she would be and quot;safeand quot;. I checked on her 20 minutes later and she was clawing and pulling at her face and rolling on the deck. I ran to her and saw that there were yellow jackets imbedded in her from one end of her body to the other. They were all around her eyes, on and in her nose, ears and mouth!! My husband took her from the deck and pulled all the bees off of her. I called the vet and drove like a maniac into Camden to get her Benadryl and buffered aspirin as per the vet's instructions. We were truly lucky that she didn't die. He said that all it took was her walking across the deck to aggravate the yellow jackets. It doesn't take much to agitate them. Now she won't ever have to worry about that again. So, for $195.00, we got professionalism, honesty, explanations, a thorough job of removing the bees, and tremendous peace of mind. I don't think anyone can ask for more than that. I would highly recommend Dave and his company to anyone who needed help with any type of bug removal. I know we will certainly have him come back in the Spring just to make sure that we're bee free. Thanks, Dave! <br /Virginia A.
- Business Description:Owned and operated as a family business. I take pride in my work as if your home was mine. I started in the masonry trade when I was 16 in 1991. I apprenticed for 10 years before opening my own business in 2001. When you call it is me who answers and comes out for your estimate. If you choose my company it will be me who does the work 99.9% of the time. From simple repairs to custom designs and builds I will work with you from foundation to chimney to make your home your castle. No project is..Recent Review:Outstanding workmanship and attention to detail, 5 stars! It was clear from the get-go that the owner Phil takes a great deal of pride in his work, and has a remarkable blend of knowledge and expertise and great work ethic. He and his assistant completed this project on schedule and with no cost overruns. They were extremely courteous and willing to address our questions. Phil also took the time to call a few different suppliers to get us the best pricing on our custom-sized chimney cap. We were referred to Phil by our roofer as well as staff at 2 masonry supply shops who gave glowing recommendations. Second recommendation was unsolicited and came after work was already in progress. We were selecting bricks for the project and asked the salesperson (who we had randomly selected) how well they would hold up to Syracuse weather. He said it all depended on the install. I stated we were having a contractor do the work, and he started sharing shoddy workmanship horror stories. At that point I mentioned Phil's name, and he immediately stopped and said we'd have no worries. Said he was in the process of recommending Phil for a family member! We recommend CNY Chimney highly to anyone who wants a quality job done right the first timeAugie T.
- Business Description:ABC Pest Management proudly serves the Central New York region to include Onondaga,Oswego and Cayuga counties. Rick Ciotti is the owner and has been in the pest control business since 1980. ABC Pest Management is locally owned and operated. Our company is licensed with the state of New York and performs a wide variety of services to protect you, your home and business. No matter what the problem we have a program and solution to effectively eliminate your pestsRecent Review:ABC Pest Management contacted me back almost immediately to say that he was on vacation and would get back to me in about a week. We scheduled a day and time; Rick showed up a few minutes early; however he could not perform the spraying as I could find my cats to shut away for a couple hours. He said he would come back the next day, if possible, which he was able and did the spraying. The ants returned about 3 weeks later in our downstairs bathroom, and Rick returned the same day I called him to respray that area at no chargeJeri F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Bugs, mice, birds, and other vermin can wreak havoc in homes if left unchecked. Follow this pest control inspection checklist to keep your home pest-free.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
pest exterminators in Central Square
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cny Chimney Svc5406 Loretta Ln
Clay, New York 13041
- Cny Chimney Svc
- Ehrlich Pest Control6462 Ridings Rd
Syracuse, New York 13206
- Ehrlich Pest Control
- Gannon Pest Control Inc2925 Milton Ave
Syracuse, New York 13209
- Gannon Pest Control Inc
- Healthy Homes240 Excelsior Ave
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
- Healthy Homes
- Its All Better7773 Bull St
Bridgeport, New York 13030
- Its All Better
- JB Pest Solutions35 Hare Road
Central Square, New York 13036
- JB Pest Solutions
- Mosquito Minus of CNY1800 Farm Pond Road
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
- Mosquito Minus of CNY
- Runnin'Bugz Pest Solutions
Syracuse, New York 13215
- Runnin'Bugz Pest Solutions
- SALT CITY PEST ELIMINATIONPO BOX 1992
Cicero, New York 13039
- SALT CITY PEST ELIMINATION
- Up State NY Handyman8848 Oswego Rd
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
- Up State NY Handyman
- Walker's Wildlife Solutions108 Cutler St
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- Walker's Wildlife Solutions