Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Central Square, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Central Square
- DBS Asphalt MaintenanceBefore contacting DBS, I called three other businesses we had used in the past to seal our driveway. They were all booked until next year. I found DBS on Angi. DBS came out the same morning, provided a quote and did the work all in the same day. They did a really nice job sealing our driveway. Highly recommended
- Secure SealScott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrs
- Secure SealWe have used Secure Seal, Scott Drummond, in the past to seal an asphalt driveway. The owner is very neat, leaving no sealant on the stone walls abutting the driveway. Easy to deal with. Will use him again.
- Secure SealSecure seal did my driveway 3 years ago and I loved their work, so I called them again when it needed resealing. His original seal pretty much lasted the 3 yrs with some greying and of course oil spots. They trim all the edges and blow off all the debris, they coat over any oil or other spots with a degreaser before sealing. He lays down a nice thick coat of tar and doesn't get any splashes up on the edges of the porch and house that butt up against the driveway. Would recommend him and his crew of one any day. I will call him again in a couple years when it needs a new coating. Always keep his number on the side of my frig
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJohn and Brian arrived promptly and completed the job in a timely fashion. They both were very friendly. They were very helpful explaining the new system, and considering my old furnace was over 30 years old, I appreciated the time they took to show me the new system.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningI had Jeremy Confer clean my air ducts on 12/2/20. He was very respectful, knowledgeable,informative and competent. He was efficent, cleaned up afterwards, and did a very good job. I was happy with the work done and to have clean ducts again. Again Charles has excellent ,skillful ,and respectful employees. Thank you
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningRudy Bazil was our service technician for the seasonal furnace clean/check.....he did a superb job and was very thorough in the service work performed! His professionalism and attention to detail were greatly appreciated; and, we will continue to contact Charles H & A/C as our "go to" contractor.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJason arrived on time and was pleasant. He checked the furnace and all filters and reported that all was well.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJayson, our tech was professional but friendly, timely, and obviously experienced. Our quote was reasonable (lower than a local competitor) and we went forward with the work. I will definitely call Charles again!
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningTodd and Jim were very punctual and had job done quickly and efficiently! We were also given instructions on operating both units! Would recommend and rehire again! Job well done!!!
Driveway Pavers in Central Square
- Business Description:Currently providing driveway and parking lot sealing. Secure Seal is a family owned and operated business with 21 years experience. We have neighbor group discount rates. We prepare surface properly. Our sealer is top of the line, not watered down. We are very neat. No sealer on garage, walkways, house, etcRecent Review:Secure seal did my driveway 3 years ago and I loved their work, so I called them again when it needed resealing. His original seal pretty much lasted the 3 yrs with some greying and of course oil spots. They trim all the edges and blow off all the debris, they coat over any oil or other spots with a degreaser before sealing. He lays down a nice thick coat of tar and doesn't get any splashes up on the edges of the porch and house that butt up against the driveway. Would recommend him and his crew of one any day. I will call him again in a couple years when it needs a new coating. Always keep his number on the side of my frigMary S.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money backRecent Review:Don immediately contacted me once I reached out to him. He offered to come right over to look at the problem. He spent time diagnosing the problem and came back a second time to resolve the problem without having to order extra partsRosemary K.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.
- Business Description:We accept cash, check or credit.Recent Review:Very well. Difficult job to grade - much material needed to be removed, much of hard-to-dig clay, very gentle grade over long distance. Job parameters I needed met were pretty specific in order to address / resolve a long-standing drainage issue. In the end, drainage issues were indeed totally resolved. Despite eventual need for top-coat (next-year), driveway is quite presentable as is - this upgrade was needed to put house on market with any reasonable hope of expedited saleDavid B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:They were very eager to please. Dave is a very flexible, helpful guy. These guys have a great reputation for a reason. There were several issues not related to the foundation that Dave agreed to do on the fly after he was already here doing the foundation work. He was able to come up with some really creative, inexpensive solutions for issues that I thought were going to be costlyAndrew W.
- Business Description:we do quality work at a affordable price, senior citzens discount, two years guaranteed on all work
- Business Description:4-5 employees. Uses subs for snow removal. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges .Recent Review:Called vendor and spoke to a pleasant lady to request a quote for sealing driveway. Estimator arrived the following day and indicated they were scheduling about a week out. Explained services included weed wacking and edging, I didn't need cracks filled but he suggested in the future I have the end of driveway repaired due to damage from snowplows. No hard sells. He provided details and answered all my questions. Suggested I call and get on the schedule if I was interested in sealing. I called the next day to schedule an appt and was able to have driveway sealed that week. Three young men came, made sure no cars were in the garage, blew any junk off driveway, weed wacked as needed, sealed the driveway and roped if off. Done deal. <br /Karen G.
- Business Description:JSK Outdoor Enterprises is a full service excavating company. We are large enough to handle your business' needs and small enough to be neighborhood friendly.
- Business Description:Driveway and Parking lot Sealing & Striping
- Business Description:We are a diversified site work and landscape construction company. A small privately owned business located in central NY. We are providing sustainable environments to our local communities in the Oswego and Onondaga Counties. Open since 1989, we install Lake-front natural boulder front lawns to recycled asphalt parking areasRecent Review:Carl provide a quote and an estimated timeframe. He performed the work when expected at the cost we were quoted. We did some of the finish work ourselves to save some money and Carl was very good about working with us on that aspect. He delivered some of the materials we needed to finish the project timelyBrenda W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Central Square
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & R PAVING CORP206 US ROUTE 11
Central Square, New York 13036
- C & S Paving & Construction206 Farmingdale Rd
Camillus, New York 13031
- Carl R Hoyt Trucking & Landscaping39 Kellar Rd
Central Square, New York 13036
- CARTESCAPE INC6783 MOREZAK RD
La Fayette, New York 13084
- CNY Paving/Salt City Paving And Sealing1972 Teall Ave
Syracuse, New York 13206
- CNY Sealing & Paving319 W 2nd St
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- C & R PAVING CORP
- E-Z PAVING/SEALCOAT1860 STATE ROUTE 3
Fulton, New York 13069
- E-Z PAVING/SEALCOAT
- Tarvia Seal Corp6265 E Taft Rd
North Syracuse, New York 13212
- Tarvia Seal Corp