Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Get matched with top window treatment in Phoenix, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Phoenix
- The FABRIC MILLThey have tons of fabrics. They are very good. They have people help you out with coloring and anything else and what looks best. From start to finish they will help you out on what looks good. They are pricey.
- Budget BlindsI would highly recommend them. They were very understanding and cooperative to work with. The warranty is excellent and they will replace no questions asked. They were very understanding. They were very prompt and were on time when they said they'd be here.
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint CoWe had heard that they were very good over there, so we went over and told them what we wanted. They came and measured the windows and then installed them. The worker that installed them came out first and measured to make sure about what sizes he needed, and then he came out and installed them. They were very good. You tell them what you wanted and they show you things relevant to what you want. The price was fair but we didn't really check out any others. We were quite satisfied read less
- Perfect Fit Custom ShuttersExcellent product and service! perfect fit was prompt reliable fairly priced and the shutter are beautiful and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this company.
- FRANKIE SPENCERTheir work was so clean and complete and beautiful, I could not say enough about them. I was referred to them by a good friend of mine, and they were just absolutely unbelievable. Every time I look around and see the work they ve done, I have been amazed! I wasn t expecting that kind of excellence.
- JCPenneyThe installation was just completed. The installer called ahead of time to tell me what time he would be arriving. He arrived on time, and went to work. . He showed me how to raise and lower the shade as it was a little different from the other ones in the house. He put on shoe coverings as soon as he came into the house so the floor would be protected (lots of snow outside today). He worked quickly and efficiently, I am very pleased with both the product and the installation, and plan on using j C Penney again for window treatments read less
- A SHADE DIFFERENTVery well. Diana is very punctual, right on the appointed time. She comes in with many books and has many more in her vehicle, in case we change our mind as to what we want. She ordered what we wanted and installed them as soon as they came in.
- Jay's ConstructionHe gave us a quote and the price we paid was what he quoted. The price is reasonable. It went out really well. They were on time and cleaned up afterwards. They provided more service at the best price. We were very happy with the price and the quality of work.
- G & J Home Remodeling Co IncThey came in strong and then amount of workers dwindled.. Wok was left undone and very messy.Never came back for finishing touches, trim on windows and doors.
- The FABRIC MILLThe Fabric Mill made custom roman blinds with fabric I brought in. The blinds turned out fine - a little cheap looking for the price. However, I was generally satisfied with the experience. I returned to the Fabric Mill several months later, again with my own fabric, to order another pair of roman blinds. Three employees were standing behind the desk, and there wasn't a single other customer in the store. I was told, very rudely, that they do not use customers' fabric and could not help me. When I explained that this was exactly what they had done for me in the past, the employee kept saying that they don't do this. She then suggested that the first project had been done as a favor and was an exception to their rules. At no time when I ordered the first set of blinds was I under the impression that they were doing me a favor. I had gone in to enquire about whether or not they could make up new blinds out of old blinds from my old house. They said, and quot;Sure, no problem.and quot; The second time around, they acted shocked that I would ask them to do this. I understand that stores like this make money on fabrics - that is why they will often charge a handling fee when a customer brings in his or her own fabric. But to flat out refuse to even discuss making something for me that they had already made in the past, and to act like I was insane to ask for it, was ridiculous. I had been planning to do a third project with them but will never give them my business again. They lost a potentially lucrative customer out of rudeness and unprofessionalism read less
Window Treatment Services in Phoenix
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Emerald City Window Cleaning we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Received a quote the day I called and was able to schedule for a week later, weather dependent due to it being December. We are not sure our Mom's windows had ever been professionally cleaned. Our Dad would wash the outside but he has been gone for almost 13 years. There was a heavy film on the outside which made them look like the seals were broken, they were not. They now sparkle, cleanest they have ever been! They also discovered the front gutter was loaded with years of pine needles despite hiring someone to clean them out just this last October. Guess they missed this one and would not come back since it had been over 30 days. Emerald cleaned them and flushed out the downspouts also. Even those that were done in October. Really nice people and they did an awesome job read lessMary Beth Y.
- Business Description:Comfort Windows is Upstate NY's Premier Home Improvement Company. Local experts for windows, doors, bathrooms, basements, insulation, sunrooms, siding and more.Recent Review:It was a great experience. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and professional. The work was done just as it was proposed.Melinda G.
- Business Description:New York Sash consistently provides homeowners with products that not only improve the appearance and value of their home, but saves them energy usage (and energy dollars) as well! Not only do we provide and install these products, we also stand behind them with a full service department to honor all warranty and guarantee promises made. This gives our customers complete peace of mind. Additionally, all of our installers are certified by the Occupational Safety and health Administration (OSHA.. read lessRecent Review:Jason L. And his team performed the work in a very professional manner - did an excellent job with quality workmanship They did an exceptional job.James K.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned retail home decorating fabric store. We have decorators on staff that will come to your home and measure for all the custom products that we sell, including Draperies, custom valances, bedding, cushions, slipcovers, upholstery and Hunter Douglas custom blinds and shades read lessRecent Review:Della, at the Fabric Mill, was very knowledgeable and helpful in my selection of the fabrics that would be best for the pieces of furniture I needed reupholstered. She gave me a window of time it would take to compWe lete my pieces. When it past the time frame she gave me, I called to find out the status of my furniture. Della got right on it, calling their work shop, and I had my completed pieces within a week. Their upholsterer did a wonderful job, and I am very pleased with the finished pieces read lessSusan R.
- Business Description:For more than 10 years, Logan Balla has been working hard at making things work! Whether you need something fixed, replaced, installed, maintained, updated, or fully renovated, Owryen Interiors strives to exceed your expectations. Owryen Interiors is a husband and wife team that has been doing business in this area since 2004. I choose to work in this industry because I love to see a finished product that I can be proud of read lessRecent Review:At first, Logan appeared to be very dependable and timely. It took him a while to get back to us with a start date, but that part was okay as he was very busy. It was soon after he got started in which he began showing up later and later each day, leaving early each day, or not showing certain days with only a text message later in the afternoon stating he wasn't feeling well. He then text us and asked for more money as the project was "taking longer" than anticipated and was also "harder" than originally anticipated. Texting for more money is only slightly unprofessional, right? As he was nearing the end of his time in our home, I was looking through the work and began to notice paint all over the edges of my tile floors, on my wooden floors upstairs, and on my bathroom floor which wasn't even a room being painted by him. There is also paint in the carpet going up my stairs and under my railings. There was paint that was left in my bathtub from him rinsing his materials (which is fine, just clean up after yourself is all I ask). The paint has been chipping off of my molding and my stairs, the wall has cracked where he "repaired" and the work has to be re-done. Now, 3-4 months later, we have since hired another contractor and are paying additional money to correct Logan Balla's errors in our home. Professional and quality work is truly lacking in the area in which we paid Logan to repair within our home. This work is truly disappointing and I would highly suggest looking into another contractor if you have work to be done like mine read lessTyler Y.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:FINANCING AVAILABLE.Recent Review:Tile and Carpet Town Carpet One located at 3195 Erie Blvd , Syracuse NY, was contracted to install the high end ceramic flooring and walk in shower for my new waterfront home. The project started off horribly right from the start. Their installers came into the home wearing extremely muddy boots and refused to take them off. They literally stood in their own mud while applying the light gray grout, so I have a mix of mud and gray grout. None of the grout in the entire floor system was applied thick enough to fill in between the tiles, and many areas had no grout at all. These issues were brought to the attention of Tile and Carpet Town with an in person meeting and photos. During this meeting the store representatives were shocked at the photos and promised to make it right. They sent the same installer back to correct the floors, and I walked in on him reapplying grout to the floors standing in a mud pile from his boots……again refused to take them off. He only sporadically applied grout to random areas leaving most areas with voids where there was no grout. On top of this he actually applied huge globs of grout in some areas…….as if a two year old did it (please refer to the pics as it is shocking). Grout and mortar was splattered all over the walls and left there to harden, they never attempted to clean it off, these walls were ready for paint (refer to pics). From there they had their young laborer apply waterproofing to the walls of my walk in shower with a roller, the kid was so sloppy that he literally punched holes into my finished shower ceiling with his roller. Once again this was all presented in person to the representatives at Tile and Carpet Town who were again in shock of the pictures presented and assured me this isn’t the quality of work they do, and they will make it right. At this point a reasonable business would decide to send a different installer to make the corrections and finish the job……..not Tile and Carpet Town, they sent the same guys back a third time!! Once again they were there working in muddy boots and refused to take them off even when offered boot coverings. I mentioned the floors with missing grout and globs of grout in other areas, he responded that they fixed them and they were fine, as I was standing there pointing out tiles with no grout applied to them. From there they preceded to finish the walk in shower. All I can say is, it’s the worst work I have ever seen in my life! The installer did not bring the right saw to cut the special order custom porcelain tiles, so when he cut the first one it chipped along the entire cut and snapped off the corner. Instead of stopping he preceded to cut all of the tiles and broke every single one of them………and put them all up this way!! (see pics). Please keep in mind it took two months to get these tiles. The niches he installed to hold the shampoo etc had lips on them so deep that the soap would permanently float in a pond of water! And here comes the best part, we obviously had to demo the shower and start over, when demoing the shower we realized that components of the shower were never screwed on……THEY TAPED THEM ON, then covered it up with grout!! It would have lasted a couple of months at best. At this point I located a reputable contractor to make the repairs and finish the work. Tile and Carpet Town agreed to cover my expenses. When I presented the proposal to them, it got pushed up to management / owners, who refused to cover the proposals expense. It was their opinion that the proposal was too high. I replied that they have one more chance to send one of their own installers, their best one, to fix it, and they responded with a no. So here I am left with no shower, they are refusing to pay the proposal from the installer I had chosen, and they also refused to send their own installer! They began to lie to me stating that they sent someone to review the work, (they never sent anyone throughout the entire projects even after several in person meetings to discuss the disasters), and proceeded to tell me all the floors were fine and they weren’t fixing them, and they would only help with the walk in shower walls as there was no reason to believe that there was anything wrong with the shower floor. HELLO, they taped on parts……….good reason to believe the floor which is the most critical component was probably not installed correctly as well. The manager then continued to placate me by telling me all of these issues: flooring with no grout, flooring with grout and mud mixed in, flooring with one inch thick globs of grout applied above the tile, concrete mortar all over my walls, holes in my ceiling, a shower of broken tiles and taped on components………….were all concerns of an aesthetic nature, and the craftsmanship was open to interpretation. They started the project in April and here it is the middle of June and my project is still held up by them. DO NOT HAVE THEM SET FOOT IN YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!! read lessSean J.
- Business Description:Apex Window Films gladly accepts all major credit cards or checks made payable to "Apex Window Films"Recent Review:7 panes of glass coated took all of an hourMichael Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters offer an elegant window treatment, and come in a range of styles and materials. If you want to install estate shutters in your home, check out our guide to help you understand how much you’ll spend and where you can cut costs.
When dressing a small window, you want to let in as much natural light as possible and avoid making a space look smaller. Here are 10 inspirational window treatment ideas for small windows—from blinds to shutters to patterns and colors.
Find window treatment in
- Central Square
- West Monroe
- North Syracuse
window treatment in Phoenix
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gary's Body Shop1446 State Route 38
Moravia, New York
- Gary's Body Shop
- JCPenney3649 Erie Blvd E Shoppingtown Mall
Syracuse, New York
- New York Sash349 Oriskany Blvd
Whitesboro, New York
- New York Sash
- OBrien Installation Services310 S Terry Rd
Syracuse, New York
- OBrien Installation Services
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint Co7932 Oswego Rd Rte 57
Liverpool, New York
- Purcells Wallpaper & Paint Co
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR