Northeastern Movers

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2019

At Northeastern we consider your personal satisfaction our primary purpose, and are equipped to handle any moving and storage need you may require. When you choose us, you are treated as family and immediately benefit from the owners decades of experience and client service. We mainly rely on the referrals of our satisfied customers that include: designers, architects, furniture manufacturers, insurance companies and individuals. We are proud of our long term relationships, personal service and clear, precise communication with our clients. Our courteous and experienced team of managers and crew has been with us for many years and guarantee you a consistent and reliable continuity of service, which is unsurpassed in our industry. We specialize in same day service and large complex moves. We welcome all challenging projects. Any difficulties or questions are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner. Your personal satisfaction and peace of mind are our primary concern. We're the premier moving and storage organization, combining the latest technology with old school values to provide you with a superior moving experience. The attention to detail shown by our professional accommodating staff is guaranteed on every move. We promise to deliver the peace of mind you deserve. Call today: 718-975-3486...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+19 more images

movers (632)

09/30/2022

Lynn F.

We hired Northeastern Movers that managed to move our belongings and did so excellently. The movers arrived on time and they were all very efficient. They took minimum amount of time to finish packing everything. Then the loading process also went smoothly and they were on their way. The delivery was made in given time. That is amazing efficiency. In the end we realized that there never really was anything to worry about given that we hired these guys.

Description of Work
Full service pack & move

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

09/28/2022

Noah G.

I hired them. They didn’t disappoint me. Their quote was absolutely on the money and the man on the phone was very thorough with his questions. He was very polite too. The movers arrived right on time and were very well equipped. They showed amazing skills and creativity at packing all my stuffs and surprisingly, all my valuables traveled very well and everything was intact. I truly believe that these guys are the best in business.

Description of Work
Full service

Work Completed On 09/24/2022

09/27/2022

Nicole Marie P.

Northeastern Movers quoted the cheapest and that’s why we hired them. They were not only cheap, but they were also very efficient. The movers showed up half an hour early on the moving day. Their work was impeccable and every little detail was taken care of. The delivery was made on time and they didn’t add any hidden costs to the final bill. I can very confidently recommend this company to everybody.

Description of Work
My whole apartment moved. Bed, large furniture, fragile material. Certain pieces of furniture needed to be taken apart and put back together. They did it all.

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

09/26/2022

Saez Juan J.

One of my friends suggested the name of Northeastern Movers. When I called them, they gave me a very fair quote and I was satisfied with that estimate. Their crew of four men arrived 20 minutes early, which took us completely by surprise. Then the men started working and they were done in no time at all. I couldn’t believe it. I was expecting a haphazard job given how fast they were. But absolutely nothing was broken or damaged, or even scratched, when they made the delivery. I think this company should really market better because they are just too good and people need to know about them.

Description of Work
We were moving to our new home and they packed, loaded, unloaded, and unpacked our items.

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/22/2022

Zachary Griffith A.

I hired Northeastern Movers for the move because they are simply one of the best in business. They quoted very fairly and I asked them to send 3 men. All three of them arrived all equipped and ready with 2 trucks. All of my things were packed and loaded safely. I was very happy to see how efficient these guys really were. I highly recommended this company.

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

09/21/2022

David James M.

The movers were so careful while handling my valuables. Nothing was overlooked by these men. They used enough packing materials to make sure that my belongings would travel safely. They were done with the job within a few hours. I took an inventory when they delivered everything. I realized that nothing was missing and there was not even a dent on anything. It really was the perfect relocation.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 09/18/2022

09/21/2022

Conrad S.

They quoted 9 hours total for my move. It only took 6 hours. The lead mover determined the end time before completing work, so I ended up paying an extra hour after they left, and an extra 0.5 hour for transport time even with it being a 20 min drive. They charged me before completion so I would have to get a refund to get my money back opposed to charging the correct amount at the end. They only agreed to a one hour refund in person since they went from start to stop time even though they took a long lunch and I was told I would pay by hours worked. I had to call multiple times over a month just to get the one hour refund though I should be refunded 3 hours for the work performed, totaling $500 lost. Please make sure to only pay at the end in person since they will pressure you into the paperwork early and customer support won't listen.

Description of Work
Full Move with no packing

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

09/17/2022

Cathleen K.

Northeastern Movers helped me move two weeks back. The best thing about them is that they listen. The movers from Northeastern Movers were really attentive to my instructions. They packed everything as I instructed them. They displayed amazing skills throughout. The delivery was prompt and everything arrived safely. I surely got my way with this company and loved every second of this move.

Description of Work
Apartment move

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

09/16/2022

Bellman R.

I was really impressed by how professionally Northeastern Movers handled each and every aspect of my move. It was so easy getting a quote from them. The customer service was prompt and the quote was very reasonable. The movers showed up right on time and they were absolutely great. They worked very systematically and the loading process was finished very quickly. They helped out in any way they can with our part of the packing. The delivery was made on time. I was glad to see how well my valuables had travelled. If they continue being these professional, they will go a very long way.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 09/11/2022

09/15/2022

Madolyn G.

The men from Northeastern Movers packed and loaded all our belongings at a lightning speed. They were very thorough with every little packing detail. They used enough packing materials to safeguard my valuables. The delivery was made on time and I have no complaints about anything gone missing. They unpacked everything for me as well.

Description of Work
Move my stuff fast and without any issues.

Work Completed On 09/11/2022

09/14/2022

D Viggiano M.

We had a very good experience with Northeastern Movers from start to finish. Everyone was very nice, easy to work with. My experience at my old place, with the movers sent from the company, was also very good. I felt informed about the process along the way via email and everything arrived here in good condition, with nothing broken. The movers from the company were nice, helpful and efficient. The price was very reasonable while most other companies I talked to had asked for such ridiculous amounts. All in all a very good experience and we would use this company again for their efficiency, organization skills and expertise.

Description of Work
Full service

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

09/13/2022

Beth E.

I hired them to move my belongings last week. They performed exceedingly well. Their movers arrived on time and the crew consisted of very young, strong and energetic men led by a very experienced foreman. The men were very efficient in packing and loading. I understand that they have had really good training. The foreman constantly pushed his men to not slow down. The men kept their energy levels very high till the end of the move. I was very impressed seeing how efficiently the men worked and how quickly they finished the job. I will definitely advise everyone to hire this company.

Description of Work
Full service

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

09/12/2022

Ashlee S.

The four movers were very helpful. They were very swift to pack and load everything from our 3-bedroom apartment. The men were also very efficient and skillful. The delivery was made on time and nothing had even a scratch on them. I was very impressed with the movers throughout this moving process. And finally, I found a moving company who is honest, for a change.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

09/09/2022

Andzulis J.

I have never done any kind of long distance move before so I didn’t know what to expect when I contacted Northeastern Movers. However, from the very first conversation they were very kind and accommodating. They genuinely seemed to want to help me get my move planned. The day of my move arrived and the guys showed up on time, worked quickly, and I felt cared for as a customer. My stuff got to my new place in great shape. I would be happy to recommend them. My entire experience with them was positive.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 09/05/2022

09/07/2022

Jaize G.

I have seen my fair share of moving companies since I move around quite a lot. But no one could beat the sheer professionalism showed by Northeastern Movers. They conducted my last move and were just fantastic. I have had many of my valuables broken in the past. But these movers performed very well when they delivered each and every item I own undamaged to my new house. The movers deserve all the credits. They were just very experienced in every aspect. They knew exactly how to do the job properly.

Description of Work
I needed help moving

Work Completed On 09/03/2022

09/06/2022

Brent J.

The quote I got from Northeastern Movers was convincing enough to hire them. The men who showed up were very apt and skilled. I think their quickness saved a lot of time and money for me. They were nothing like what I was expecting at that price point. They made the delivery on time. I am very satisfied seeing how the furniture traveled. There wasn’t even one dent on anything. I didn’t expect such aptness in that price range to be honest.

Description of Work
Professional services. On time

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

09/05/2022

Lou E.

The men from Northeastern Movers blew me away when they conducted my move from NY to PA. The crew was so efficient that they finished a job in timely manner. They arrived on time and inspected everything first. Then they packed up everything very fast. They carried huge pieces of furniture quite effortlessly. I was really surprised seeing how skilled and strong these men were. They were priced very reasonably. It was the easiest possible relocation.

Description of Work
Full service pack & move

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

09/02/2022

P Glunt T.

I had to move for my new job and I compared a lot of company’s price quote and gauged the best value for money and with company reputation in mind as well. Northeastern Movers was referred to me by a friend and when I called them, they gave me a very reasonably quote prompting me to hire them right then. The movers came out with the best performance possible and they were experienced. Every little detail was taken care of by these superb movers. They were pretty accurate with the quote too as the move stayed within budget. Everything was satisfactory.

Description of Work
Home moving

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

09/01/2022

Doyle I.

I just didn’t know who to hire for my last move. But after my friend highly recommended Northeastern Movers and they gave me such a good quote- I just had to hire them. These guys were true professionals. The movers showed up on time. All four men were very capable for this job. They carried my big pieces of furniture with ease and confidence. They delivered everything without a single scratch on them. I was very impressed with their customer service as well. They were very polite and kept in touch with me throughout this move. I don’t think they could have pleased me anymore.

Description of Work
Apartment move

Work Completed On 08/27/2022

08/31/2022

Heather R.

Northeastern Movers was an unknown company to me. However, their owner had been in this business for a long time and he has managed to employ some of the best movers in this business. I know all that because I had done in depth research about the company before hiring them. It definitely paid off. These movers were so good. They were not only strong but they were also extremely efficient. They don't even charge the kind of prices top companies do. Reliability and affordability are their biggest selling points.

Description of Work
I moved from one state to another

Work Completed On 08/28/2022

08/30/2022

Robert Chierici R.

Northeastern Movers is a very professional company. Right from the first phone call, I felt like I was in good hands. When they came out to move me, they did a great job. Everything was handled with great care and I was left with no doubts about having picked the right people for the job. When I arrived at my new destination, everything was delivered on time and nothing was broken. I paid just the right amount for such a good job. This company really knows this business very well.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

08/29/2022

Vesley R.

My moving experience couldn't have turned out better. It was Northeastern Movers which made my move so smooth and headache free. I priced out several companies and this one was the best. The movers showed up and packed, loaded and delivered on time. They really knew how to properly handle the logistics of moving out of state. If I ever decide to move again, I know whom I'm going with.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

08/27/2022

Shanta B.

We were relocating for my new job. We went for Northeastern Movers because they gave us the lowest quote. They were very efficient at everything. The movers arrived on time and everything went really smoothly. Nothing was broken or damaged when they made the delivery. They really made our move easy.

Description of Work
Moving Service