NKG Corp

Founded 1987 •

Awards & Badges

1933 Fulton St

Brooklyn, NY 11233

Formerly known as Quick & Professional, our company is built on the principles of providing reliable quality services such as painting, complete kitchen, bedroom and bathroom renovations, wood and ceramic tiling. Everything from foundation to finish. Established in 1987, NKG has been committed to serving the citizens of the New York Metropolitan area. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are fully staffed with professional craftsmen to best meet the needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on completing a neat clean quality job at reasonable prices. Give us a call today....

4.3

3.7

3.7

home remodeling (4)basement remodeling (3)interior painting (3)plumbers (3)electrician (3)drywall (3)general contractors (3)woodworking (2)flooring (2)countertop installation (2)epoxy flooring (1)house painting (1)

02/09/2021

NKG Corp did excellent work on my remodeling project. They provided excellent, quality work and finished the project in a timely manner. They were also very professional throughout the entire process. Highly recommended and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

09/18/2020

DO NOT HIRE NKG Corp! Not only are the workers unprofessional but some of the work done was sub par at best. If I had known I needed to babysit the workers, I would have been the contractor myself. And yet, I still felt like the contractor on this job. I will start by saying that overall, the space is nice compared to what it once was but this was easy to achieve. HOWEVER, such a small job should ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovation and flooring install.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Photo for NKG Corp - 1933 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY - 39176672

It is correct that this was a simple job. We finished it ahead of the planned schedule. This was our mistake. Once the client saw this he felt as if we could have done the job for less money than we originally agreed. The client started to make claims against NKG Corp: loss of spare keys etc. We met with the client and inquired about the spare keys, and the client stated that he had misplaced the ...

08/28/2020

Everything went perfectly, andy was great and priced everything fairly. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen — installed new counter top, removed old Painting — painted cabinets

CATEGORY home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

07/10/2020

Andy and his crew were very professional. They determined what work needed to be done, and informed me. It turned out the the job required more work than we originally agreed on. Andy gave me a second job estimate, which was very reasonable, and they went ahead with the work. His crew was very thorough, and the work met my expectations. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our porch retired, and sealed, as well as having part of our garage ceiling repaired, and one garage wall waterproofed.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

01/09/2020

It went really well. NKG quoted a fair price which allowed me to do more work than I otherwise could’ve. They completed the job in a reasonable timeframe, communicated when there were challenges or problems and even cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Renovation

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,epoxy flooring,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

01/08/2020

NKG Corp was professional from start to finish. I never phoned the contractor to figure out when repairs would be completed. The finished product was what I requested and they didn’t leave a mess. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

12/12/2019

They service was very good and they did a great job. They were on time and they gave me a time period to do the job, It was a great timing since I want them to finish the job before my relatives came in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my bathroom, kitchen. and basement.

CATEGORY home remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

12/11/2019

Its good, the progress, and quality is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're doing sheetrock, painting, framing. Almost all kinds of interior work.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

12/05/2019

The service provided was excellent The projects were delivered on time which was very important

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling and redesign

CATEGORY contractors,countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

General contracting service, home repair (handyman), carpentry, painting, ceramic tile, flooring (hardwood, carpet, LVP), drywall, plaster, framing, foundation work, concrete, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal