Gotham Moving Systems

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2018

Delivery Service

376 CLASSON AVE

Brooklyn, NY 11238

During this time, the health and safety of our customers and employees are of the utmost importance. Rest assured that we are practicing social distancing techniques during travel and work. We will be wearing gloves and masks during your move. If you have additional worries or concerns please let us know.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We're a reliable and professional moving company ran by an industry leader with over 20 years experience in the moving and storage business. When you contact us, you'll be treated as family because we truly care about helping you out through the stressful task of moving. We offer free, in home as well as phone consultations. In home estimates are encouraged. We servive both local and interstate moves. Packing service is available as well. If you require your office be moved, that is also something we can help with. All of our movers are hand picked by the owner and thoroughly vetted and trained the Gotham way prior to working on any move. You can expect clean cut and highly skilled personnel on the job site. Most employees have actually been working hand in hand with the owner for over 10 years....

movers (596)

07/02/2022

Anzaroot B.

The perfect team. I liked Gotham Moving Systems the moment they came in. They promised to handle my goods and transport them safely. They did a great job because of their organizational skills. After talking for a while we made great conversations and these guys are truly friendly.

Description of Work
Full service

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

07/01/2022

Lazarus R.

This is the very first time where the overall moving experience was very easy and simple. The personnel at Gotham Moving Systems were always very professional and available for every question we had, they walked us through the whole process step by step, their pricing is also very competitive, will definitely use them again for our next move.

Description of Work
Moving boxes and furniture

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

06/22/2022

Abigail W.

The quote I got from Gotham Moving Systems was convincing enough to hire them. At first I wasn’t going to hire just any moving company to have my furniture damaged and handed a huge bill on top of that. But the movers were very efficient. They delivered all my belongings in fantastic and undamaged state. I am so grateful to these people. The movers literally packed everything from my dishes to clothes. I am so happy with the movers.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

06/21/2022

Jahdaya F.

This company is one of the best moving companies I have used. They showed up on time after doing record timing on sending someone out here fast to do an estimate and the guys who moved our home were not only fast and great but they were very polite as well. We didn’t feel like we were being rushed like we have multiple times in the past with other companies we have used.

Description of Work
I moved from one state to another

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

06/18/2022

Shaindel H.

Hire Gotham Moving Systems and you will not need to worry at all. You will not need to do a single thing because they will do it all for you. They are professional, efficient, caring, skilled and kind. They move your things with care and they make sure you get your things back just the way it was. They are truly remarkable. I hired them for my long distance move recently and they really did a good job. Everything was systematic and precise. I didn’t face trouble with the bill in the end. And also, I found no damages. I really like this moving company. You should give them a try.

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

06/17/2022

Brian K.

I was counting on the reputation of Gotham Moving Systems in the market when they were handling my move. When I called them, they seemed friendly and helpful enough. It was quite easy to get a quote and the numbers seemed quite reasonable. The movers arrived right on time and they were equipped with all the right tools and packing materials. They got to work immediately and packed up all my belongings in no time. It was great to see how efficient these guys were. They maneuvered through tricky doors and narrow hallways; it only showed their skills and experience. Nothing was damaged or broken or lost at the end of the move.

Description of Work
Moving Estimate

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

06/16/2022

Arielle D.

Many companies only claim to be professional. Gotham Moving Systems actually is! Their quote seemed more than reasonable for my move- in fact it was the lowest quote I got after calling several companies. The four movers arrived right on the clock. They were well equipped and they packed all my valuables within just a short time. The loading process was just so smooth and seeing these men carrying heavy items was an absolute treat. They delivered everything on time and our valuables traveled very well. Do yourself a favor and hire these guys for your next move.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 06/12/2022

06/15/2022

Greenhaw D.

I am thankful to Gotham Moving Systems and their sales rep for a superb performance while moving us to our new apartment. First of all they asked for the least amount and then served us the best. Movers came at my place at 8 am sharp. They knew about the type of the move and accomplished the task according to my preference. At no stage the movers seemed to be losing the control over the move. When I checked the inventory I did not see anything broken or damaged. Service was awesome and price was more than just reasonable. There was nothing which I could have asked for.

Description of Work
Moving a mountain of stuff into a hill of a new place.

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

06/14/2022

Shelby C.

They were wonderful. Everything about the move exceeded my expectations. They packed everything carefully. After offloading my belongings in the new location, they even offered to help me arrange the home and moved the belongings everywhere I wanted until the house was perfectly arranged. I would use this company in a minute if we ever move again.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

06/13/2022

Ana Laura L.

Frankly, I chose Gotham Moving Systems to handle my valuables during my move because they quoted the lowest. I wasn’t expecting a lot from them. As it turned out, they were very professional. No frills like bubble wraps or ironed uniform. But they were very well trained for this job. The movers arrived right on time and they delivered my belongings right on time as well. I am very impressed with their punctuality. The delivery was seamless and no damage was caused to any of my items. They made sure to work fast to keep the bill low. I had a great time moving with these guys.

Description of Work
Moving lots of furniture and boxes to a new location

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

We service both local and interstate moves, offering service to both residential and commercial customers. We can do a partial pack or offer white glove service. We can pretty much accommodate any request.

We don't move hot tubs, pool tables and some gym equipment. Please call, we can recommend a third party service to facilitate this for you.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check