A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Avon, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Avon
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.David is definitely an expert and completely professional. Always on schedule and on time, which I appreciate very much.
- Cut Above Landscape LLCPaul offered a better solution than a few other contractors. He was efficient and professional, cleaned up, even moved the dirt taken from the hole to a place in our yard where we can use it. His price was very reasonable. And our large puddle is gone!
- Irrigation TechThey did a good job. In an out quickly. The tech knew everything about my system and gave me tips and advice. He was a really nice guy. I had just moved into the house so all of the information he provided was very usefull.
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby has always been very focused on meeting our needs. He is very responsive by phone and text messaging. He answers texts and returns calls promptly. He is flexible in meeting our schedule and needs and is always very helpful. He and his crew always do a great job with minimal damage to the lawn They clean up thoroughly when finished. Bobby also prices his work very fairly and completes jobs as scheduled
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby and his team are very easy to work with. They respond promptly to every request. It is very easy to schedule the work. They always arrive right on time and complete the work in an efficient manner. I have been especially pleased with the effort they put in each spring to adjust all of the sprinkler heads to ensure the correct coverage of all parts of the lawn
- Irrigation TechTom arrived on time to review what our needs were, walked our very muddy yard to insure he had the right measurements and layout and provided us with an on the spot quote for installation. I called twice with questions - both time very responsive. Additionally, Nancy in the office coordinated our contract finalization easily and again answered our questions. She was very helpful. We look forward to the installation - friends of ours spoke highly of Irrigation Tech and the install team (led by Gary) - we look forward to working with him next)
- Irrigation TechThey have serviced my system for many years and I always find them to provide excellent service and quality work at a fair price. They will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied with the work and never just suggest work just for the sake of work. They do more than just sprinkler systems too...
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.Had to schedule it in between the final grade and rock hounding. Aqua Irrigation was very accommodating in scheduling the work. The work was done professionally and quickly, and all equipment was explained adequately. A few sprinkler heads had to be adjusted after installation, Aqua Irrigation was out the next day to take care of it. I would definitely recommend them, and have recommended them
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONAdvantage did an outstanding job. Price was great and work outstanding. Very little damage to yard and repaired that very well. Great customer service and they provide excellent maintenance.
- Irrigation Techas always it went without a hitch--I have worked several times with Irrigation Tech and I am absolutely satisfied withg their work. They are very customer oriented and go out of their way to help and advise. I would not hesitate to use them them anytime in the future and I have talked to many people about this company. Thank you for your help. Just be sure to have cookies on hand for Rich and the rest6 of the crew
Irrigation Systems Installers in Avon
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, JMF Landscaping LLC is a full service landscape design and installation company with over 16 years of experience. We pride ourselves in our expert-level knowledge in plants, shrubs, and trees as well as our attention to detail when creating beautiful patios. ICPI and NCMA Certified. Fully InsuredRecent Review:I really appreciated Jason's cooperative spirit in working out an affordable and attractive firepit area. He worked closely with my wife on the design and the installation. His personally ethics are impeccable as are his work ethic. We were so pleased with the outcome of that project that we have hired him to do a subsequent large hardscape job. I saw the F complaint and have to say that I know a bit about that complaint and would urge people to ignore it. Jason and his staff are great to work withDavid R.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional DBAs - Betlem, John Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Showed up on time, analyzed problem in a short time. Had parts needed at company. Returned 30 minutes later and replaced motor and did diagnostics on efficiency.Robert W.
- Business Description:At KHAM Enterprises, it is our goal to become your long-term partner in property care and ongoing improvements to your property. It is ingrained in our business model that we view all of our clients as partners that both seek beneficial success in business through the improvement of what we own. We hope you never view us as simply contractors — we instead strive to be a dependable partner you can rely on when you need issues and necessities of your home or business improved and maintainedRecent Review:It went very well. They were professional, thorough and pleasant. They encounter a problem that is not there fault and they did it creatively.Matthew M.
- Business Description:OVER 50 YEARS of quality service to our clients. Satisfaction is our goal. Qualified Arborists on site. Senior Landscape Professionals and Certified Nursery Landscape Professionals available to answer your questionsRecent Review:Apparently, Ted Collins bought out our lawn maintenance guy's business. We asked our guy several times when he would come to clean leaves, and it was always "next week". After a few snows, we had just about given up that they would show. Then one day without notice, a crew from Ted Collins showed up unannounced. They had 8 guys and finished the job in 40 minutes. We then got a bill for over $500. Seems a bit excessive for 6 man-hours of blowing leavesKen H.
- Business Description:At Rochester Patio and Landscape, we are focused on providing home improvement and landscape services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to comeRecent Review:Owner responded and gave an acceptable quote. I advised him by phone that we wanted him to do the work. A date was given to do the work. I was told a contract would be emailed. Never received it a week later. Checked again and was told it would be sent out that day or the following day. Never received it. Contacted him again. Said he was bringing the contract the day work was to start. I cancelled the project with this company. I don’t want to look at a contract on the day work is to startRandy T.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan.Recent Review:I contacted customer service to send a tech out to my property and treat for brown patch and no one came by. When I called to follow up the representative informed me that they had attempted to contact me and inquire about the problem but since I apparently did not answer, they never sent a tech out. Why would I need to explain the problem to a lawn care company who I am certain would know the details and treatment of brown patch. My lawn looks terrible as it has only gotten worse with the lack of response from TruGreen. I will not be using them next yearLisa L.
- Business Description:As a homeowner, the last thing you want is a major plumbing problem that can cause sewage leaks and even structural damage to your home. That's where we come in. At Fischer Plumbing, Our specialty is Residential and Commercial plumbing services. We do it all, and we can even recommend ways to reduce your energy bills! We're committed to providing honest, professional and affordable service on every job we take on, big or small, residential or commercial, and we want to do the same for you. ..Recent Review:Brad was to be at my house at 10 AM, he called me at 10 to tell me he was running a little late which I appreciated. When he did arrive, I asked him to put on some booties so that he did not track on our carpet, which he did. I took him to the bathroom and showed him the project. He said it would cost about $250 or if I did not want the job done, it would be $40 for him coming out and looking at the job. Not knowing how big the job would be, I said OK. He then had me sign a blank page on a i-pad that he had. Brad then proceeded to replace the cartridge in my shower. He also commented that I should turn down the temp of the hot water heater, which I appreciated and have done. I asked if he would honor a $25 coupon I got from an Angie's list booklet and he said yes. When he finished, he had me sign his blank screen i-pad 2 more times and I gave him my credit card. I asked him if I could have a copy of the bill and he said to call the office to get one. The bill was $258.21. THE TOTAL TIME HE WAS AT MY HOUSE FROM START TO FINISH WAS 45 MINUTES. I begin to think, how much does he charge per hour to get to that amount? Or maybe it was a really expensive part that he put in. So, I called for a copy of the invoice thinking I would get some answers. The invoice had no detail, it only said: Replace one cartridge $224.08 Trip Charge 40.00 Coupon -25.00 Tax 19.13 Total $258.21 I decided to go to Home Depot to check out the price of cartridges. They ranged from $10 to $30. I called Fisher Plumbing to inquire about the charge since it seemed so high for the time involved and the price of the part. Also why was I charged the $40 trip charge when I had them perform the service? The secretary told me that she would take this up with Brad. She never called back. So after about a week I called again and questioned the high charges for the service provided. She said she would talk to her supervisor about it. Again, no further contact with me. I know that Fisher Plumbing has been sold to another company, I thought that it was Roto-Rooter, however the credit card charge is to DYNA MOLE of Rochester? In any case, they have lost a long time customer. If you are a long time Fisher Plumbing Customer, I would advise you go elsewhere, or be prepared to be RIPPED OFFLeonard L.
- Business Description:Family owned for 62 Years. 12-15 Employees We do not sub-contract any work. All work is done by a trained in house (Suburban Lawn and Landscape Specialist) Monthly Billing. Check, Cash, Credit CardRecent Review:They worked all day removing the thatch and then carefully raked and seeded the lawn.It has since grown and will look fine in the Spring. Hard workers and very professional. No cussing or yelling. Did the job right the first time. The owner came by after they were finished to check out their work. Very professional We will have them back in the Spring to apply weed killer and fertilizerRichard V.
- Business Description:Fossil Rock Landscape is a family owned and operated business. We strive to achieve excellence from teh design concept through the installation process. Weather you wish to landscape a newly built home or update your existing property, Fossil Rock Landscape can create the design your envision. We are ICPI and NCMA certified hardscape installers. We are also members of the New York State Nursery and Landscape AssociationRecent Review:I contacted this company twice via Angie's List and received no response. Not even the courtesy to email and say, "We don't service your area" or "We cannot accommodate your project right now." Very disappointing. <br /Cynthia D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Honeoye Falls
- West Henrietta
- Le Roy
- North Chili
lawn irrigation services in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ask Dan55 Legran Road
Rochester, New York
- Ask Dan
- Dusart Design Group LLC5860 Ike Dixon Road
Camillus, New York
- Dusart Design Group LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- KHAM Enterprises,5567 E River Rd
West Henrietta, New York
- KHAM Enterprises,
- Renaissance Man Home Services102 stenson street
Rochester, New York
- Renaissance Man Home Services
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP2565 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, New York
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP