If your circuit breaker trips every time you turn on your washer or dryer, you may need a dedicated circuit. If electrical systems jargon makes your head spin, read this. Here’s everything you need to know about dedicated circuits and where you might need
Get matched with top Electricians in Voorhees Township, NJ
There are 112 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Voorhees Township
- Bella Brothers Construction IncWe had our master bathroom and hallway bathroom remodeled in September/October of 2020. This is a good company. They are a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for which includes having a project manager that deals with all the headaches that go with a remodeling project. This company returns your calls, replies to your emails and keeps their appointments. The bathrooms look beautiful. The contractors we were assigned (Jon and Leo) did a really super great job. We had Mike F. as our project manager. We really liked him a lot. He was very personable, communicated with us, was on top of the remodeling progress and even threw in our master clothes closet to be painted at no extra charge. The painter they sent (Luiz) did a phenomenal job with the painting. Tom (the owner), Arsan (the designer) and Laura (the admin asst) were all a pleasure to work with. We would recommend this company
- Bella Brothers Construction IncFrom the start with the estimate by the owner to the completed project I could not be more satisfied. I was so impressed with the honest and integrity of the owner I did not get any other estimates and I am definitely a "shopper." We went to the showroom to pick our selections and this was an excellent experience. We were given a timeline for the start of the project which was a little delayed but constantly communicated to us. A project manager was assigned to the job who checked in person almost every day. Prior to starting the work the entire area from the front door to the bath was covered with self adherent plastic. The attention to detail was perfect. Changes were accommodated. The job was actually completed by one technician who was here every day. Any time I had questions I communicated with the project manager who responded very quickly. Every time I go to that bathroom I am more pleased. I absolutely would use this company for any other project I have in the future. I have an absolute comfort level that I can call with any problems and I know they will be resolved. This is without question a reputable company. Actually I referred them to a long time friend who is having 2 complete bathroom remodels done
- Bella Brothers Construction IncWe hired Bella Brothers for a full first floor renovation. We had an original kitchen, metal cabinets and in less than 3 weeks, I now have my dream house with a modern kitchen, open floor plan and LPV flooring throughout. From the initial meeting to the very end of the project, every single interaction was respectful and friendly. They provided us with a designer who helped us choose every last detail. In their showroom, they had many samples for us to pick from (counters, tiles, flooring, cabinets etc.) and were able to show us the flooring layout on a screen. We were assigned a project manager who was our main contact, who kept in regular touch with us throughout the project. He came to the house to meet us and go over the project before it began. He made sure to maintain regular communication with us. All of their employees were always on time, professional and worked hard to get the job done in a timely manner. As a matter of fact, from the day the job started to the end was less than 3 weeks. This included demolition of walls, moving beams, moving plumbing, moving gas lines, adding new flooring, new cabinets, etc. As far as craftsmanship, they just cannot be beat. All of the work was top notch, detailed, while keeping the house immaculate. I would recommend them over any contractor
- Housing Solutions, Inc.It was terrific, and the crew was great to work with. The finished product looks wonderful. They finished the work in the time promised. The company corrected a couple of minor issues promptly. They are one of the best contractors I have ever worked with.
- Brandon Electric IncJeff and his electricians were very nice to work with and responsive throughout the whole project from permit application to rewiring to inspection by the township. We expected wall and ceiling damage when rewiring our 102 year-old house, but were very pleased with the care that the team took to minimize the repairs we would need to do after the rewiring. We really had far fewer repairs than we envisioned, which was great! The electricians were very friendly and respectful and worked extremely hard each day. The rewiring was a difficult job given the stone construction, plaster walls and age of our house, but took under two weeks to complete. During the initial inspection, the township requested that one outlet be GFI-protected in the bathroom. I called Jeff and he had a team there the next business day to change the outlet and we passed the re-inspection with no problem. I was impressed by their responsiveness, and would definitely hire them again
- Housing Solutions, Inc.Basement demo and remodel was completed in about 3 1/2 weeks. Work included rewiring, laying of vinyl floors, drywall, carpentry, painting , plumbing and some cement work. The crew especially Alex was great to work with and checked in often with me regarding any design changes. Neal showed up often to check the progress and kept me up to date. This is my second project with Neal and as usual he provided quality work and stayed near my budget
- Brandon Electric IncThey put a switch on the bulb that's why i contacted them again to fix it up. Second person came and straighten it up. I will hire them again as long as the one who's coming is the second person.
- Brandon Electric IncThe rep was fantastic! He arrived on time and was able to easily diagnose the problem. He did have to return the next week as the main fuse also needed to be replaced. But when I called the owner, he was responsive and immediately sent the rep/ repair specialist to correct with no additional charge! I would definitely recommend this company!!
- Housing Solutions, Inc.Neal and his team were awesome. Everyone was friendly. Cleaned up and disposed of trash daily. Overall, work was exceptional! Suggestions were made accordingly. Definitely would hire again!
- EP ElectricExcellent in every way. The two technicians from EP Electric were prompt, polite and went above and beyond in performing the requested work.
Electricians in Voorhees Township
- Business Description:We have two convenient Locations for you. One in Camden/Gloucester and one in Atlantic City each serving the surrounding communities. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity, so we focus on providing expedient serviceto get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable electrical equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety. Over the course of our company’s history, we have established a reputation for..Recent Review:They are excellent. They provide good service I was happy with the workJoann G.
- Business Description:Residential & Light CommercialRecent Review:Great work, super friendly, would for sure hire again.Stephen P.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned and operated contractor who has been serving the South Jersey area for over 25 years in all their Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Solar and Generator needs. We perform both commercial and residential Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Solar and Generator installations, renovations and upgrades. Working hard everyday to make sure we are #1 by making you #1 you'll come to expect an amazing office staff to take your calls, address your needs and get the best technicians to c..Recent Review:Smart Wi-Fi thermostat installationGloria D.
- Business Description:I have been an electrician for 5 years and I take great pride in my work always. I am capable of fixing and installing just about anything but will not hesitate to tell you if the job is too big or complex as i do not want to provide mediocre work just to make some cash. Some of my typical service includes: Electrical Panel replacement, adding recessed lighting, ceiling fans, outlets, lighting fixtures, troubleshooting, etc. Very willing to work with budgetsRecent Review:Justin was INCREDIBLE. He came out and gave us an estimate exactly when he said he would. We discussed everything we wanted done...he walked thru all of the areas, took notes, and come up with a very accurate estimate. THEN he happily stunned us by saying he would be back the NEXT DAY. As promised, he picked up all the supplies and had everything wired up and running to our satisfaction within a few hours. If you need work done and are tired of being ghosted by one contractor after the other, give Justin a callAmr A.
- Business Description:Oops. I guess it's time to update my business profile. I'm sorry but given the current situation, I have stopped taken jobs (small or large) unless the jobs are in a vacant house with no other people around. Stay well CB's See you on the other side of this virus Got an old house, knob & tube? No problem. Just call !! Thank you for looking CB's ChucRecent Review:Found that trying to determine what the problem was with my outdoor lighting and installing a new digital wall timer were outside my comfort zone and DIY abilities. Contacted Chuck via telephone from my Angie's List site and got him in person straight away. Agreed to come the same day I had called on his way back home from another job he was completing. Arrived with his colleague Brian and set to work immediately diagnosing the issue with my lights and the new timer. Were friendly, professional and competent throughout the work. Fixed all my issues perfectly and sent me a computer invoice the next day. Everything was done very well and at an affordable rate. Couldn't have been happier with the project and how quickly my needs were addressed. Highly recommendJOHN R.
- Business Description:With over 18 years of experience we provide residential and commercial electrical work. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We look forward to working with you and offering free estimates.Recent Review:This was the best experience I ever had with a contractor. TJW answered my project request within minutes of posting on Angi on a Sunday. Tom came out very quickly to my home for an estimate and spent a good amount of time reviewing everything. When the team came out they worked quickly and cleaned up at the end. The town inspector said that the work down was very professional. Throughout the whole process and still now after being done, Tom answers my text or calls within minutes regardless of time or day.Adam F.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 2007 We have grown our business almost entirely by word of mouth. The Spagz Team gets the job done expertly and neatly, right down to their shoe covers and final sweep up of all work areas. All of our work is 100% guaranteed. We are licensed, fully insured and bonded. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet your electrical needs. OWNER-OPERATED. ELECTRIC LICENSE # 1701800 NJ CONTRACTOR # 13VH03954300 MOST WORK IS C.O.D. (mention Angie's list and recie..Recent Review:Dan and Spagz electric are prompt, professional and do excellent work. They installed a couple of new electrical outlets for us and replaced a switch for free they had installed last year. They were neat and respectful and got all of the work done in a timely manner. Price was extremely reasonable. The following week, we had an electrical problem at our shore house on a Saturday night while my daughter was down there. Dan helped us fix the problem by talking my daughter through it on the phone. He did this on his own time. We were so appreciative!Alyssa C.
- Business Description:Since 2003, We have been committed to Superior Quality and Results. Licensed and Insured General Contractor Specializing in Kitchens, Baths, Renovations, Remodeling, Construction, and more. Contact me today to let me know how I can help. Marc Walker (Owner) 1-856-904-7037 email@example.comRecent Review:Precise, Thoughtful, Meticulous & Courteous are the words I would use to describe Marc Walker of Inches & Yards. When you live in a mature neighborhood where the average home is approximately 100 years old, you are constantly faced with the choice of repair or replace when things go wrong. It's not always obvious what the smart decision is, so we have to rely on the opinions of the contractors we hire. With Marc, I never second guess his recommendations. Once the work has actually started, Marc is meticulous about both the work and the work space. He never forgets that he's working where you're living. We have used Inches & Yards on a few occasions and have always felt like the completed work is beyond our expectations. Marc is unfazed by every "can of worms" that is opened when you get into a project in an old house. He adjusts and, we think performs magic. Our friends have been amazed at how perfect our crown molding is installed - even in the area with wavy plaster walls. I cannot say enough about the quality of Marc Walker's work. I have recommended Inches & Yards to many people already and will continue without hesitationDarren M.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional DBA - Need A Handyman Inc. Award winning. For a more prompt response, please call me. If you're more inclined to email me, please allow up to a day or two for me to respond, and leave a phone number I can reach you at. Thank you for checking out my profile! Bill@needahandymanservice.com (please leave me a telephone number so I can follow up via phoneRecent Review:Work was great and Bill is very knowledgeable and went the extra mile to make sure the job was done right.Stephanie M.
- Business Description:Finished carpentry business experienced in all phases of interior and exterior renovation to help you with any size project.Recent Review:Robert gave me a proposal for the job (which was time sensitive) He arrived on time, went over again what needed done. The work was excellent and done with plenty of time to spare. He treated the mobile home as if it was his. When he came across something that may have turned into a problem, he referred a company that specialized in that area and got them out in plenty of time to meet the deadline. Even my husband who is hard to please was ecstatic with the work, the time it took and the professionalism of Mr Kunkle and his helpepatti r.
Deals in Voorhees Township for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Are you ready if the power suddenly goes out? No matter how long an outage lasts, it nearly always feels stressful and inconvenient. Here are some ways to prepare in advance.
It’s a good idea to know what an electrical inspection covers and how the process works before the electrician arrives. This inspection checklist will help you know the property inside and out before signing on the dotted line.
Find Electricians in
- Pine Hill
- Laurel Springs
- Hi Nella
- Cherry Hill
- Haddon Heights
Electricians in Voorhees Township
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & Beyond Services1198 Chester Pike Ste 1
Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A&M General Contract5443 Akron st
- A&R Construction and Property Maintenance LLC306 Colonial Rd
Edgewater Park, New Jersey
- A+ Family Heating & Air164 Wayne Ave
Trenton, New Jersey
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A1- Remodeling & Repair201 E Maiden Lane
Somerdale, New Jersey
- AARK ELECTRIC INC.500 High Ave
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- Abs General Contracting LLC2146 S 58th St
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- Absolute Electric9 Kensington Dr
Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Accelerated ServicePO Box 611
Marlton, New Jersey
- Accentric Electric LLC1820 Autum Leaf Lane
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling LLC1889 Rte 9 91
Toms River, New Jersey
- Ace Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Supplies Inc601 S Delsea
Vineland, New Jersey
- Action Security100 Peoples Dr
- ADAMS ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LLC139 PINE ST
Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Adelphia Electric, LLC3528 Nottingham Lane
- ADT Security Services Inc - Edison21 Northfield Ave
Edison, New Jersey
- ADVANCED ELECTRICAL INC207 W CLINTON AVE
Oaklyn, New Jersey
- Advanced Electrical Services Group Inc1612 Wendy Way
- Advanced Power Generation950 Ridge Road A6
- AES electrical services20 providence rd
- AF Electric LLC4 VREELAND RD
Florham Park, New Jersey
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJP III Construction644 Tabernacle Rd
Medford, New Jersey
- Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc5 LINCOLN AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- Alleva Painting & General Contractor110 Hillside Dr
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- ALLSYSTEMSOLAR Heating,Cooling,Plumbing,Electric1251 Lodi Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
- Alltile Kitchen & Bath57 Hanover St
Pemberton, New Jersey
- Alternative Air - Heating Cooling & Energy2414 w hagert st
- AMC (AFTERMATH) GENERAL CONTRACTORPO BOX 4719
- AMCO Electric Co., LLC.23 Boxwood Lane
- America's Best Mechanical & Electrical1147 2nd Street Pike
- AMERICAN CABLE & INSTALLATION3 BELLWOOD DR
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- American Home Contractors1146 E Sharpnack St
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- American Quality Electric504 Oxford Rd
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Amped Electric Inc310 S CHESTER PIKE
- AMR ElectricPO Box 48
Stratford, New Jersey
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Anthonys! Electrical
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- AOK Handyman Services LLC2258 Clifford Ave
Atco, New Jersey
- AP Irvin Electric108 main st
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
- apb electric4466 almond street
- AR Contractors 376 Marion Ave
Westville, New Jersey
- Arc Electrical Contractors7208 Dungan Rd
- ARC Installations LLC2081A Hartel Ave
- Arctic Air Conditioning1 Pleasant Valley Rd
Old Bridge, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- ARTEMUS ELECTRICAL711 Wilderness Trail Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Artis Kitchen and Bath Remodeling1405 Cottman Ave
- Ashley Construction2979 South Delsea Dr
Vineland, New Jersey
- Aston Black711 Hartman Station Rd
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Marine Electronics5724 US-9
TUCKERTON, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Aussie Home Remodeling Inc188 Highland Ave
Moorestown, New Jersey
- Automated Digital Homespo box 362
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Ayars Complete Home Improvement409 Southgate Ct Ste B
Mickleton, New Jersey
- Ayres Electric2531 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Hamilton, New Jersey
- A & Beyond Services
- B & P Distinctive Renovations, LLC.61 Beth Drive
- B&B Environmental Inc.2127 B Route 206
Southampton, New Jersey
- Bam Electrical Contracting5218 Garfield Ave
Merchantville, New Jersey
- BANKERT ELECTRICAL2512 S HICKS ST
- BARNES INC1402 E MT PLEASANT AVE
- Barrilli Bros Contracting/Roof Shine760 N woodbourne rd
- Barry Grieves Professional Home Remodeling3100 Guilford St
- BARRY'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS615 GARFIELD AVE
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basciani Electric LLC117 Sooy Place Rd
Tabernacle, New Jersey
- Basht and Wagner Painting Co
- Basic Basement Co122 Park Ave
Manalapan, New Jersey
- Bath Kitchen & Tile Center103 Greenbank Rd
- Battaglia Electric Inc11 Industrial Blvd
New Castle, Delaware
- Bauer Gen Systems,LLC9 Industry Ct.
Ewing, New Jersey
- Bbuilders Services79 Kanabe Dr
Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Beakley H C2514 Lori Ln N
- BEAR ELECTRICPO Box 2623
Vincentown, New Jersey
- Belcher Construction Services, LLC400 Stenton Ave Ste 201
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- B & P Distinctive Renovations, LLC.